Game-Labs Forum

When are the steamkeys sent out? I can't wait to start playing! :D

Ghroznak

Received my key, frantically fired up steam.. Servers down  :angry:

They usually patch at the end of the week so when it is an extended downtime it means they are patching. That means new content and trying to tweak existing issues. Expect downtime just about every Thursday or Friday. Luckily for me I am usually at work during the time they patch :D

I ordered after the 21st of November (like 3 days ago), when will I and the others like me be invited?

If you ordered three days ago, you probably should have received your key today.  Make sure you're checking the email account that is listed on your PayPal profile, and check the spam filter.  If it's still not there, see the http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2018-help-missing-steam-key-email-what-to-do/ thread and follow instructions there - you'll want to send as much information as possible to ensure they can find your order and manually send you a key.

There is no confusion there.. keys to the limited sea trials are sent every friday. It is indeed very clear on the pre-order shop page ;)

To everyone who bought before 18pm kiev we will try to send out the keys on friday (no later than sunday evening).

here is a news post about this http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2018-help-missing-steam-key-email-what-to-do/

Yäääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääässsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. I have it

I just wanted to notify you that I have received my key and activated the game. The sad part is my home system died and the only thing I have is my laptop. Great for watching videos and nothing else. So once I get my home system replaced I'll be joining in and checking this game out. I loved AC 4 and this will be so much more. That was fun but more of an arcade game then an actual simulation. I'm a big fan of the Silent Hunter series and I was still playing SH 4 and 5 until my crash.

• 2 weeks later...

:( was hoping to get one today.

Might be a key today no one knows, it usually happens about 20:00 Kiev time which is about 30mins from now, els it doesnt hurt to ask the admins is pretty quick on responding :)