Game-Labs Forum

Estate loss bugged ?

OJKK

Question:

DANVE of Denmark-Norway lost Ponce, Amalienborg and Guanica apparently due to insufficient funds in the clan warehouse.

According to players online right  up to update amongst them "Ragnar Roedskaeg" there where 3,4 mill gold pieces left in the clan warehouse. This should have been enough for at least a couple of days.

There where about 77000 after update, and yes somebody might have helped himself to them, but we had but a few officers online at that time.

No mails came from "state clerk" about estate loss, I would expect such a mail, since we get it when a port is willingly given up or lost to another power. this made me think it might be a bug after all.

Is there a log in the Clan warehouse that I am not aware of ?

If not...was that something to consider for future updates, since issues like this tears a clan aparte when ports are lost.

Thank you for your efforts in moving this great game forward.

Kiilerich

Hey Kiil

There's no ingame log, but the devs can (as far as I know) check if it's because someone has helped themselves to the gold. If not it's a bug that needs to be fixed or we can all in turn experience the issue. The ports lost is also rather confusing.. Higuey was kept, despite it only made 9.6k while Amalienborg was lost (despite it being continously the higher earner and being above Higuey in the alphabet).