Game-Labs Forum

2 minutes ago, koiz said:

He sat behind him for an hour shooting only sails and crew... Yes that's a gank. Ya know we thought you were extra special when you joined IGG, I think you just proved it.

That's called being bad.

Also IGG was the first clan I ever joined in this game, and I left not long after. IGG is rat now, maybe if you stopped qualling with REV you'd beat back the nationals from your capital like US did Savannah 

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

27 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

That's called being bad.

Also IGG was the first clan I ever joined in this game, and I left not long after. IGG is rat now, maybe if you stopped qualling with REV you'd beat back the nationals from your capital like US did Savannah 

qualling?

Do you know how to write, spell or even speak?

We do fight the ganking fleets around Mort... As you seem to have already forgotten this is KOC's post bitching about carebears not us complaining. I said it myself I have no problem with ganking but don't act like you (aster) aren't doing it. 

Also the USA never took back anything... the map reset. What reality are you living in kid?

Edited by koiz

11 minutes ago, koiz said:

qualling?

Do you know how to write, spell or even speak?

We do fight the ganking fleets around Mort... As you seem to have already forgotten this is KOC's post bitching about carebears not us complaining. I said it myself I have no problem with ganking but don't act like you (aster) aren't doing it. 

Reno v Wasa isn't a gank. 4v6 isn't a gank. Any fight with less than 2:1 odds isn't a gank.

From now on whenever a rat says the word "gank" I'm gonna assume they mean "Quality PVP content"

3 minutes ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Reno v Wasa isn't a gank. 4v6 isn't a gank. Any fight with less than 2:1 odds isn't a gank.

From now on whenever a rat says the word "gank" I'm gonna assume they mean "Quality PVP content"

Amazing what kids believe are battles these days.

Anytime you speak/write I'll laugh now.