Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
slik

Weekend 6 - new round of testing

Hello Captains

It's time for new round of the weekend closed testing

Fixes and updates:

• Fixed backend crashes
  • Fixed bug with impossibility to join balancer queue in a group with Indefatigable and some other ships
  • Fixed bug with ability to start repair/brace etc while typing in the battle chat
  • Fixed bug with broken (red) rudder autorepair
  • Fixed bug with rendering ropes in a fog
  • Updated number formatting for money/xp

What's new:

• Added players online and battles in progress counters
  • Officers (will be described in detail by admin soon)
  • Seamanship progression system (will be described in detail by admin soon)
  • Cannons progression system (will be described in detail by admin soon)

25 minutes ago, slik said:

What's new:

• Added players online and battles in progress counters
  • Officers (will be described in detail by admin soon)
  • Seamanship progression system (will be described in detail by admin soon)
  • Cannons progression system (will be described in detail by admin soon)

Awesome addition! - All of it but in particular the counters. :)

Just now, Fellvred said:

any chance you can open it up to more ppl?  getting a bored of ai battles :P

hopefully next week legends will automatically provided to all NA owners on a separate steam ID

Chat broken again and mouse wheel not fix it.

Making me use 9pd meds in a trinc is to start is Bad I mean real bad

Edited by JobaSet

1 hour ago, JobaSet said:

Making me use 9pd meds in a trinc is to start is Bad I mean real bad

Do you feel motivated to skip that part of the grind with premium time and premium ships?

14 minutes ago, jodgi said:

Do you feel motivated to skip that part of the grind with premium time and premium ships?

cannons should be bought, and my 1st battle in a trinc to max time. and I still sunk.

All might be ok, if it was human, but AI are so op now i not sure i want to even play.  Lost 75 crew in 1st pass and had to repair my rudder 7 times in 1 matach

Edited by JobaSet

There is similar feeling in WOT when you buy a tank and enter into first battle with basic setup and downgraded crew. But when you open or buy top equipment, train 100% crew, then you become happy. Balancer must find good opponents for your basic setup and sometimes provide higher level enemies to motivate to pay.

4 minutes ago, sterner said:

There is similar feeling in WOT when you buy a tank and enter into first battle with basic setup and downgraded crew. But when you open or buy top equipment, train 100% crew, then you become happy. Balancer must find good opponents for your basic setup and sometimes provide higher level enemies to motivate to pay.

yea but u didn't just spend 40 mins in a Tank and get 360 xp when you need 5500 more just for one slot.

4 minutes ago, sterner said:

It's certainly a step in the right direction although obviously the guns available for each ship might need to be balanced. With a fully upgraded Cerb with 32lb nades vs 4lbers it feels a bit like I've unlocked god mode :).

1 minute ago, Fellvred said:

It's certainly a step in the right direction although obviously the guns available for each ship might need to be balanced. With a fully upgraded Cerb with 32lb nades vs 4lbers it feels a bit like I've unlocked god mode :).

yea 2 hours and 2 battle 1318 xp and still need 24k for a conney lol or 5500 for 1st slot.  Yea shoot foot right her. and it suppose to be 2x xp lol

3 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

yea 2 hours and 2 battle 1318 xp and still need 24k for a conney lol or 5500 for 1st slot.  Yea shoot foot right her. and it suppose to be 2x xp lol

those sales of xp boosts are going to be needed to keep the servers running :)

23 minutes ago, Fellvred said:

those sales of xp boosts are going to be needed to keep the servers running :)

just won a game 2 kills 2 assist 279 hits, 447 shots fired OMG then 1300 xp in a Trinc lol.  @admin  do something please 45 mins Yea bring server down and fix this.  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1182575711

Edited by JobaSet

1 hour ago, Fellvred said:

But after... basic Renommee...pain... grinding....god mode. If you want to avoid the pain then there will be multiple solutions to save your time.

1 hour ago, JobaSet said:

yea but u didn't just spend 40 mins in a Tank and get 360 xp when you need 5500 more just for one slot.

I've posted this elswhere already, but it's relevant.

My most played tank, every last second of it on premium time. Light tank, I know, I'm an idiot.

7ec8d2766797bdf0df5436139bf9dae0.jpg

Still haven't fully unlocked the 5th slot after:

1dd297f7d317e058ba2266d02611aa03.png

Avg. xp doesn't count prem time so we're looking at a minimum of 1,500,000 xp made with that tank after eliting it.

Just sayin'

2 minutes ago, jodgi said:

I've posted this elswhere already, but it's relevant.

My most played tank, every last second of it on premium time. Light tank, I know, I'm an idiot.

7ec8d2766797bdf0df5436139bf9dae0.jpg

Still haven't fully unlocked the 5th slot after:

1dd297f7d317e058ba2266d02611aa03.png

Avg. xp doesn't count prem time so we're looking at a minimum of 1,500,000 xp made with that tank after eliting it.

Just sayin'

that not the 1st thing u need to unlock

8 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

that not the 1st thing u need to unlock

First slot in tanks is way slower than 2 hours for 1318 XP towards 5500 xp.

28 minutes ago, jodgi said:

First slot in tanks is way slower than 2 hours for 1318 XP towards 5500 xp.

that s a tier 9 tank.  Your 1st set of track or gun replacement or what ever it happen to be did not take you 5 hours and u not 1/2 there.  To get every yea but we talking a 5th rather that like a tier 4 or 5

22 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

that s a tier 9 tank.  Your 1st set of track or gun replacement or what ever it happen to be did not take you 5 hours and u not 1/2 there.  To get every yea but we talking a 5th rather that like a tier 4 or 5

To open 9th level  you need around 200K XP. Average XP per battle 800 with premium - 250 battles. Average battle 8m, 2000m = 33 hours. 

Average XP in legends 1000, average battle 30m, 26K till constituon, 26 battles, 13 hours.

I believe that there is huge difference.

9 minutes ago, sterner said:

To open 9th level  you need around 200K XP. Average XP per battle 800 with premium - 250 battles. Average battle 8m, 2000m = 33 hours. 

Average XP in legends 1000, average battle 30m, 26K till constituon, 26 battles, 13 hours.

Any one else played to a Trinc Show of hands maybe 2

You can't make xp unless you can Pen your shot. 

9 minutes ago, sterner said:

I believe that there is huge difference.

Its not the XP Mate.  Every match I have had has gone almost max time in trinc I have played 5 match.  The amount of Shots 447 fired and only about little over 1/2 hit hull 279 went back to look at vid(Why are hull shot not list in report) I am doing that at point blank range Good luck to anyone else. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1182689639  If your not going to fix it and I have to spend 15 hours just to get one slot open for Shitty cannons. another 15 hours for above Avg Shitty Cannons.  Not to mention what I have to do to get top tear 3 slots open.  I will pass. Time to watch some TV.   There is a list 3 pages long of Know bugs.  And you guys are screwing with people that are actually trying to help you get this game off the ground over a mid lvl boat. ha   If it not fun for the testers good luck getting people to Stay and play past a Navy brig. I have all 5 slots open on the Navy brig why you ASK?  because that is about as far as 90% that have played this have made it before they stop playing if they made it that far.  I would rather play people.

Will there ever be a release where we can freely test in large ships instead of going through the grind again?  I am a supporter of this for now, due to testing purposes, but I would hope to see in the future something like this (which I think might also be beneficial to testing.)  I am not the expert here, obviously, just asking if this might be coming.

15 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

I would rather play people.

This.  I've tried playing many times, and 90% of the time i just get matched with AI; then I abandon the match and get punished for it.  I've submitted several tickets and suggested on the forums that there be some mechanism to allow PvP only matches.  I know admin is optimistic that once there are people we magically will not be matched with AI anymore, but I remain skeptical.

9 minutes ago, CatSwift said:

This.  I've tried playing many times, and 90% of the time i just get matched with AI; then I abandon the match and get punished for it.  I've submitted several tickets and suggested on the forums that there be some mechanism to allow PvP only matches.  I know admin is optimistic that once there are people we magically will not be matched with AI anymore, but I remain skeptical.

unless you can see who is online and in a battle or not(by name and rank).  It wont work. 12 people on earlier 6 battles going on no clue who they are or anything.  AND CAN"T TALK TO THEM EVEN IF THEY ON MY FRIENDS LIST .  Someone jumps on I would leave battle just to play with players can't even do that

Edited by JobaSet