Game-Labs Forum

Free towns

I'd like to see free towns in areas that is at the moment not really a part of the game in regards to PvP.. Like the american eastcoast - not a free town in the area and no one sails for hours just to watch netflix.. The other area is Bermuda - safest area in the game because no one sails for 3 hours just to watch the seagulls..

"Available to All" properly run, then the players have made their own. Just a humble suggestion. Of course the players would have to police it so it would work and people would have to trust it or they won't use it. 

Have to get beck to work. Fair sailing and have a great day.

4 hours ago, EdWatchmaker said:

"Available to All" properly run, then the players have made their own. Just a humble suggestion. Of course the players would have to police it so it would work and people would have to trust it or they won't use it. 

Have to get beck to work. Fair sailing and have a great day.

You cant TP into those.. so it might as well not even be open to all from a now and then use stand point...

14 hours ago, Lord Gud said:

+1 US needs a free port somewhere as it is one of the biggest nations if not the biggest.

Little river would worked and it still sits in protection zones I think.

22 minutes ago, admin said:

Hello Captains
Workaround is simple: Capture a port, set as free for all and defend it at all costs.

Can't telport if your not of that nation.  Some nations don't have the power to take a port but would like to hunt.  It's funny US is the best location for any Carebear players and they cry when you take a port from them.  They don't have any freetowns close to there area so any one that hunts has to sail half way across the map or take  port close to them.

26 minutes ago, TemplarCrusader said:

A year ago, as the Bermuda were owned by the British.There was a vote, enter there a free port. 80% of the server as I recall  voted against. Now how the Russians settled thereso let's enter a free port.  Hypocrisy rolls over...

This.giphy.gif.7466ea277c1c08357dd97bf6e80b1649.gif

We can still remember the fun we got and gave, I hope,  in Little River... :)

The best memory being the day when I lost an Agamemnon vs a Bubu, a Connie who was obliged to run away and a Belle Poule.

This was when I was a young flag captain... Long time ago! 

Edited by Eléazar de Damas

2 hours ago, TemplarCrusader said:

A year ago, as the Bermuda were owned by the British.There was a vote, enter there a free port. 80% of the server as I recall  voted against. Now how the Russians settled thereso let's enter a free port.  Hypocrisy rolls over...

now russians have settled in Bermuda ... what percentage of server  have voted for a free port in Bermuda .... ????

i dont even recall a vote on this since new nations introduced ... so hardly hypocrisy .....

or are you just getting your salt in early ???

it must be really awful to feel persecuted by things that havent even happened ..

Edited by Grundgemunkey

Technically the safest area in the game would be your safe zone where most of your traders and move crap to and fro with relative impunity.  Russia does not have that luxury and went again and created their own safe zone an hours sail away from anything.  You can't have your cake and eat it too.

You want it?  Come take it and put it FFA.  

• Like 2