Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

4 hours ago, CeltiberoClearco said:

Let's talk about it.
And no, we don't have a pair. Just one. 
And you have teak. Maybe there are other options you're not considering. And they do not involve long and dangerous journeys.

@Christendom And they want a second one.

You can also ask to the spanish some french ports with white oak. spain and france are nice buddies. Or their help to retake San Agustin from WO, as far as I understand the alliance is between europpean clans (or maybe not).

19 hours ago, Christendom said:

This game needs people like Graf and myself.  Treasure us.

@Christendom, you create some in-game change of politics, which is good for the game. Graf creates only drama and builds in-game self-ganks aimed at his nation, which makes people quit.

Edited by vazco

3 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

And vazco?

He's again using his ignorance as a weapon, so cute :) 

Graf, I give you a challenge - do something that has some impact also in-game, not only on this forum. Something that is not destroying your own nation by evaporating it's soft power. Then I may even give you some credit for it.

Edited by vazco
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, vazco said:

He's again using his ignorance as a weapon, so cute :) 

Graf, I give you a challenge - do something which has some impact also in-game, not only on this forum. Something which is not destroying your own nation by evaporating it's soft power. Then I may even give you some credit for it.

No, no, no! Graf is retired now. He only has spanish R&R on the agenda. His opinions are his private opinions, he is not a spanish official. So please remember this when he is slapping you around with facts,  when he hurts your feelings, sink you or in some way steps on your massive ego.. 😱

If you really need a nation to blame for Grafs actions remember that Graf was "born" Swedish and trained to do forum PvP/propaganda by the swedish elite --> [HRE] 😆 

48 minutes ago, Tiedemann said:

No, no, no! Graf is retired now. He only has spanish R&R on the agenda. His opinions are his private opinions, he is not a spanish official. So please remember this when he is slapping you around with facts,  when he hurts your feelings, sink you or in some way steps on your massive ego.. 😱

If you really need a nation to blame for Grafs actions remember that Graf was "born" Swedish and trained to do forum PvP/propaganda by the swedish elite --> [HRE] 😆 

Graf was trained as a pawn of northviking and his endeavours.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Which feud is better?

Me vs Kingy  or Graf vs Horatio

Well actually you are small stuff. I only played for a year, in that time it was Sorry and @North  against Sweden( @rediii). Need to step up if you want to be in there legue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

There is absolutely no need for you to answer to any of my posts. It was a discussion between Christendom and me.

Nope, I was defending Christendom saying that his action can be useful in game (as people in this thread clearly have varying views), and as always you had to jump in with a comment :) You started commenting my posts, as always. 

Edited by vazco

1 hour ago, staun said:

Well actually you are small stuff. I only played for a year, in that time it was Sorry and @North  against Sweden( @rediii). Need to step up if you want to be in there legue.

what do you mean sorry and @North against @rediii. As much as I dislike LV they did all ally up to attack sorry when they could. At this time rediii and north were BFFs

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

what do you mean sorry and @North against @rediii. As much as I dislike LV they did all ally up to attack sorry when they could. At this time rediii and north were BFFs

Two seperat wars. Sorry as the one. Just started at the game. At that time Sorry was the big bad thing. 

The second Russia(Nort) against Sweden(Rediii)

Thats is in my opinion the only two big wars, the server had had. There have been small  wars nation against nation. But nothing that get the hole server involved,

Fine Christ and KoC fights, But really nothing that get up to the level of the two others. Can’t say before I played ofc.

Edited by staun

4 minutes ago, staun said:

Two seperat wars. Sorry as the one. Just started at the game. At that time Sorry was the big bad thing. 

The second Russia(Nort) against Sweden(Rediii)

Thats is in my opinion the only two big wars, the server had had. There have been small  wars nation against nation. But nothing that get the hole server involved,

Fine Christ and KoC fights, But really nothing that get up to the level of the two others. Can’t say before I played ofc.

Regardless of your opinion in regards to North/Russia/Myself our little wars generated a shit load of content.  With it's demise, Russia has left pretty big void in activity.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Christendom said:

Regardless of your opinion in regards to North/Russia/Myself our little wars generated a shit load of content.  With it's demise, Russia has left pretty big void in activity.  

And that was what I said. Russia under North made a great impact on the game.

You against KoC is just important for you and him(and your Friends ofc). Graffi and Horry, well nobody.

But even big war can’tfix the fail in the merge and the present RvR.

I have a high respect for what Nort have done. Actually I have wrote that many times. I may not like the way he act and lets be honnest, lots go back to the time in Dk-Ng. 

Sure hope someone eventualy step up. Just don’t se you fill the void. But again it takes to to tango and right now many just don’t care. Hope *devs find out how much they have screwed it up. 

Edited by staun

3 minutes ago, staun said:

And that was what I said. Russia under North made a great impact on the game.

You against KoC is just important for you and him(and your Friends ofc). Graffi and Horry, well nobody.

But even big war can’tfix the fail in the merge and the present RvR.

I have a high respect for what Nort have done. Actually I have wrote that many times. I may not like the way he act and lets be honnest, lots go back to the time in Dk-Ng. 

Sure hope someone eventualy step up. Just don’t se you fill the void. But again it takes to to tango and right now many just don’t care. Hope find out how much they have screwed it up. 

Heh merge didn't kill the game.  If anything it prolonged it's death until now.

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Ofc you are right. The expensive timers did. What is the point taken a port and know you can’t defend it, because you can’t afford the timers. Dutch did take most port at a time when we couldn’t defend them. So we saw no reason to try fighting.

You just a day ago told Spain that you would night flip them, if they screened you out. You did because they couldn’t prevent it. 

Global merge is a fail because of the mecanic. Expensive timers and night flips, just killed of the reason to do RvR. 

48 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Yours. Since I don't have feuds. I only have stalkers 🤢

I wonder what you did to him in game to earn his hatred.  Cap his favorite vic?  Sink a load full of furnitire or something?  Maybe took away his shipyard in Salamanca

2 hours ago, staun said:

There were a few: 

• Brits and Dutch against everyone else (with some nations changing sides)
  • Dutch against 4 nations (my favourite, though ended fairly quicky :) )
  • Swedes and Dutch against Danes, French and Pirates
  • ...and those big two blocks who fought against each other when we had alliances in game

... and probably a few others I forgot :) When population was high, wars were more common.

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

I'm just in a large fleet which will fight three other large fleets in a moment. Tomorrow it seems there's a multiflip on Prussia and a lot of action. I think NA was pronounced dead so many times that it already earned a title of a recidivist Zombie.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vazco said:

I'm just in a large fleet which will fight three other large fleets in a moment. Tomorrow it seems there's a multiflip on Prussia and a lot of action. I think NA was pronounced dead so many times that it already earned a title of a recidivist Zombie.

Your posts inspired me to create further content.

• Like 1