Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

Just to remove some of the fog of confusion here is a brief timeline of events.

Spain sailed up to flip Apalachiacola under the belief the Russians wanted them to do it.

US clan and a few VCO were already at Appalachicola waiting inside a finished battle for the port timer to click over. They also believed the Russian wanted them to take it.

The US team had both head start and are probably better NPC grinders so they flipped the port first.

There was much confusion as why the US team was doing this.

Islamorda port battle occurs. X4 US L'Oceans show up screening. But it is not clear whom they are screening and some tags occur to prevent mishaps.

No actual player ships are sunk by either side. US clan flips Apalachicola and 7UP clan captures Islamorda.

Drama ensues with two teams who can likely only night flip each other. 😛

59 minutes ago, Willem said:

Dear Mr. Christendom, who do you want to fool here? It was guys of the us-clan who tried to screen us out of Islamorada. Thanks to your provided screenshot, i can see they were even in the same group sailing around. The screen you provided is Graf tagging a us-player to prevent him from tagging our pb fleet after the us started the aggression. It happened around Islamorada, a port Spain had a portbattle and you want to tell us you were grinding it up? How do you do this with a port which already has a pb set?

So what is your real intention here to provoke a war?

And just to make it clear. I am NO spanish official. I am only talking for myself.

I even don´t know why you are mentioned hostile in above list. Maybe prevision...

d5be65aeeb2a1128802bd0599cc3f732.png

The US was grinding up the port Appalachicola.  Not Islamorada.  Where we encountered multiple Spanish, who then proceeded to follow us all the way back to our port of Cayo Biscanyo where I'm told Pepe tried multiple times to tag one of our Oceans solo.  The above mentioned screenshot of Graf tagging was taken during this encounter, I'm told prior to Pepe being tagged.  I was not there and could be wrong.  Regardless no one on either side was sunk and no harm/no foul.  

My intentions are to let Spain know that if any US player is prevented from entering the PB at Appalachicola later today, it will be viewed as an act of war.  Russia has given the US the ok to take the port and it is no longer any of Spains concern who gets the port as it is not theirs to give out.  We need the white oak and you have 2 up there already. 

So again I am simply just stating what will happen should any US players be prevented from entering the port battle today.  Spain has a lot of ports without timers and it seems that it would be unwise to attack an ally with a large night time population.....over a port like Appalach which you do not need and it's not yours to begin with.  Just a thought I suppose.

10 minutes ago, Estaban De la Vega said:

Just to remove some of the fog of confusion here is a brief timeline of events.

Spain sailed up to flip Apalachiacola under the belief the Russians wanted them to do it.

US clan and a few VCO were already at Appalachicola waiting inside a finished battle for the port timer to click over. They also believed the Russian wanted them to take it.

The US team had both head start and are probably better NPC grinders so they flipped the port first.

There was much confusion as why the US team was doing this.

Islamorda port battle occurs. X4 US L'Oceans show up screening. But it is not clear whom they are screening and some tags occur to prevent mishaps.

No actual player ships are sunk by either side. US clan flips Apalachicola and 7UP clan captures Islamorda.

Drama ensues with two teams who can likely only night flip each other. 😛

Those players were not there to screen Isla, they were sailing home to Cayo Biscayno.  Due to Spain's unexpected hostility they thought it would be unwise to sail home solo.  

Just now, Christendom said:

My intentions are to let Spain know that if any US player is prevented from entering the PB at Appalachicola later today, it will be viewed as an act of war.  Russia has given the US the ok to take the port and it is no longer any of Spains concern who gets the port as it is not theirs to give out. .

You have to be careful here. According to Spain every port is a historical Spanish port and therefor only Spain can decide who is allowed to own a port.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Batman said:

You have to be careful here. According to Spain every port is a historical Spanish port and therefor only Spain can decide who is allowed to own a port.

Oh I’m aware.  Last time I attacked Spanish ports we took Remedios at night and caused the entire nation to quit.  I’m not particularly worried.  Spain has had a bone to pick with me from way back when.  I’m used to it.  

Whats kinda funny is I was actually in the PB to take Appalach from you guys (GB) as well as other Brit ports in the gulf because Spain was unable to take them from you.  

While I agree that the alts in our little allied group here might muddy the waters a bit, none were involved directly with the current drama.  The only reason he’s there is because I like the 7up and former the Russian guys.  Should it come to blows with Spain I would remove my guy to another nation to keep things on the up and up.

14 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Those players were not there to screen Isla, they were sailing home to Cayo Biscayno.  Due to Spain's unexpected hostility they thought it would be unwise to sail home solo.  

Well, this is the one part of all this I actually was at.  I had a Niagara as did another Spanish. There was also the Prince you see above an Indefat and a Inger. The entire rest of the Spanish PB team was still sailing from Habana.  So I'm not sure how we were preventing those oceans and Buc from getting to Biscano but I'm pretty sure they had no reason to be parked in front of Islamadora.

15 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

How are your threats against Spain to understand? That you will run with your line ships from Spanish Princes like your VCO guy did yesterday while I  tagged him in his Buc? With your declaration of war you might come a little bit late, I guess. Since Raxius declared war already yesterday by grinding Apalachicola. And of course I confess attacking your VCO guy was an act of war answering US hostility against us. Looks like you're only the number two in your nation. Throw Raxius from the throne since he is a loose cannon or stop pretending to have a say in the US. I would prefer to see you in the lead, since I like and respect you. 

If it comes to your casus belli I will remind you that Apalachicola is a REDS port. North is still chief of REDS. Spain has his approval to take this port. Dreammaker is officer in RUS and has no say in any belongs of REDS. Anyway we informed him already several days ago and he had nothing against that deal with North. RUS never cared about the ports in the Gulf. Why should they decide about them now?

Ah the Graf pr machine starts.  

I made a declaration of intent.  Not war.

I believe it was you who tagged Arch.  He was simply grinding a port and did not expect Spanish hostility towards him.  He didn’t want to fight you.

As REDS no longer exists, we contacted the remaining active players in Russia.  They said OK.  If REDS would like the port to go to Spain they can simply defend it and I’m sure Rax will back off.

Rax doesn’t run the nation and neither do I.   

——

This back and forth semantics crap no longer interests me so I’ll just be blunt. Screen the US guys out today and we’re at war by your hands.  Don’t screen us out and we’re cool.  I leave the decision entirely at your feet.

Edited by Christendom

All nations have raided the US cost. All? Maybe not. Spain hasn't. 

Now, there is a small issue between the countries and the first thing we can read is more threats of nightflips.

If it was in my hands you could have that fucking port, but if there is a nation that treated well the US this is Spain. Don't forget this before going to far with this

There is no internal power struggle within the US.  Rax does his thing, we do ours.  We help as needed.  He is currently violating no directives from the US senate in flipping Apalachicola as Russia does not want to port and will receive assistance up at Apalachicola from other clans.  If you choose to attack him, you attack the rest of of the US.

No one controls anyone within the US.  Our Senate is merely to discuss ideas and let our imaginary paper leaders feel important.  The fighting clans control their own destiny.

Live free or die.

19 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

Now, there is a small issue between the countries and the first thing we can read is more threats of nightflips.

If it was in my hands you could have that fucking port, but if there is a nation that treated well the US this is Spain. Don't forget this before going to far with this

This was changed yesterday prior to my post.  It seems we are already at war.  VCO didn't fire a shot or flip the port.  

768090e30a390ca8d9537c659577dad5.png
https://gyazo.com/768090e30a390ca8d9537c659577dad5

I am making no threats, just simply stating what will happen should Spain decide to screen out our forces.  If Russia decides to defend the port, then that is a different matter. 

23 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

All nations have raided the US cost. All? Maybe not. Spain hasn't. 

Petrus sinks US players on a daily basis outside our capital.  

• Like 1

Omg, stop....

I haven't finished making the popcorn yet 😁.

Sorry, there is no power struggle in the USA anymore, we have our arguments and discussions and yes we don't all get along, but we've never been more united. We all work together, we all pvp together, and we all are looking for things to do.