Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

On 5/16/2018 at 10:55 PM, Celtiberofrog said:

In order to have a better understanding of the on going and future CLAN politic positionning we wish to inform the whole Caribbean server captains community about the following:

The Spanish Faction includes a « Clan confederation » called

El Acuerdo Real de Indias

It's a group of clans that are loyal to each other, act together at war and do strictly respect the confederation rules as well as political issues that are commonly decided.

The Real Acuerdo de Indias includes the following Spanish clans:

FNI ; 7UP ; FLEKI ; VLTRA ; LIBRE ; TEARM ; ARM ; SKYNE ; BEZZ ; NOVA ; GRIJ ; GOE ; LUPUS ; 4PM ; ALU 

Current political positionning of our confederation:

Note: Without clear issues or declaration our positionning will take into account the proportion of opponents clan members involved in our PB . 

USA                     ==> WAR ONLY against VCO clan

Great Britain     ==> At War

Sweeden           ==> At war 

Dutch                ==> WAR ONLY against Havoc clan 

Danemark         ==> At war    

Poland               ==> Neutral with all clans

Prussia             ==> At war 

Russia               ==> Military Alliance                                 

France              ==> Friendly

Pirates             ==> At War 

Contract : open to negociation

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INFORM OR CORRECT THIS TOPIC TO BE UPDATED. 

For any information, clarification or proposal, please visit our TS at : navalaction.ts3.lu

And the spantards declared war on the US, their own allies. Unreliable nation, full of opportunistics that only desire to colour dots on the map.

@rediii what did you do to be at war with the spantards? did you attack one trader?

1 hour ago, Cornelius Tromp said:

If Bernadotte is behind this war situation I'm switching nations. It's pure BS.

Most of the same leaders that ruled russia are in spain now.

See tiedemann, graf bernadotte, christoph, casanova moderne/donjuan dimasto, jags, van veen, tiargo... all the 7UP gang.

@King of Crowns I'm really sorry for you but you are now friends with the russians...

Luckily Spain backed down and did not screen.  🙂

Russia/Babay showed up and there seems to be a communication issue, so we did not fight them for the port. 

Situation remains unresolved for now.  If Russia would like continued help screening at Bermuda, we would like Apalachicola for white oak.  I hope they remember that Spain did not show up to help the last time Bermuda/Secret islands were attacked.

Edited by Christendom

4 minutes ago, Willem said:

what about taking a live oak port from your enemys instead of your friends?

If our friends aren't using it?  I see no reason.

The biggest issue is why is Spain against the US gaining a port up in the gulf for white oak.  We are supposed to be allies right?  I fail to see the hostility Spain has for the move.  I just spoke with the Russians and they would like to give us the port, only Spain won't let them.  Why?  

All of your Teak, Live Oak and White oak ports were given to you by your friends Russia.  I know, I helped take most of them from GB.  My clan even gave 7up/Jags the port of Little Cayman that is currently his only source of income.  I do not get the hostility from him and Spain at all.  

With your recent declaration against VCO perhaps it's time to find new allies.

Edited by Christendom

17 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Russia/Babay showed up and there seems to be a communication issue, so we did not fight them for the port. 

Situation remains unresolved for now.  If Russia would like continued help screening at Bermuda, we would like Apalachicola for white oak.  I hope they remember that Spain did not show up to help the last time Bermuda/Secret islands were attacked.

A communication issue... probably graffi went to the russians and told them to defend so 7UP can take the port.

Spain is the new home of russians.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Christendom said:

If our friends aren't using it?  I see no reason.

The biggest issue is why is Spain against the US gaining a port up in the gulf for white oak.  We are supposed to be allies right?  I fail to see the hostility Spain has for the move.  I just spoke with the Russians and they would like to give us the port, only Spain won't let them.  Why?  

All of your Teak, Live Oak and White oak ports were given to you by your friends Russia.  I know, I helped take most of them from GB.  My clan even gave 7up/Jags the port of Little Cayman that is currently his only source of income.  I do not get the hostility from him and Spain at all.  

With your recent declaration against VCO perhaps it's time to find new allies.

Unreliable and ungrateful. Spain has always made friends with the winning nations or clans: SORRY, the danes, Russia when they began to rise...

Now they choose France, why? Between King of Crowns and you, they pick the current winner. Easy and practical.

The alliance with US was signed right after the last wipe meanwhile the french's alliance is quite recent. They don't care about that kind of things.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Unreliable and ungrateful. Spain has always made friends with the winning nations or clans: SORRY, the danes, Russia when they began to rise...

Now they choose France, why? Between King of Crowns and you, they pick the current winner. Easy and practical.

The alliance with US was signed right after the last wipe meanwhile the french's alliance is quite recent. They don't care about that kind of things.

Yea it's obvious that their fear of King of Crowns is what drives this.  They don't want us to have a port close to the french because it might upset them.  Seems they care more about the interests of the french than the interests of their oldest ally since the wipe, the US.  

This is fine though.

58 minutes ago, Christendom said:

If the whole problem is white oak, do you have any questions that are easily solved?

If today the Spanish faction has made a gesture of goodwill, I hope that the US faction will engage in talks to resolve the problem you have with white oak.

A greeting.

9 minutes ago, CeltiberoClearco said:

If the whole problem is white oak, do you have any questions that are easily solved?

If today the Spanish faction has made a gesture of goodwill, I hope that the US faction will engage in talks to resolve the problem you have with white oak.

A greeting.

An easy solution would be to let us have Apalachicola.  Russia is fine with the US taking it.  Spain is not, I am unsure why.  We would like a deep water port so we don't have to haul everything in traders brigs and create double the work.  Apalach means nothing to Spain, they already have a couple white oak ports.

3 minutes ago, Christendom said:

An easy solution would be to let us have Apalachicola.  Russia is fine with the US taking it.  Spain is not, I am unsure why.  We would like a deep water port so we don't have to haul everything in traders brigs and create double the work.  Apalach means nothing to Spain, they already have a couple white oak ports.

Let's talk about it.
And no, we don't have a pair. Just one. 
And you have teak. Maybe there are other options you're not considering. And they do not involve long and dangerous journeys.

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

SAN MARCOS have white oak too

GB are allies with US?

24 minutes ago, Julien A-F said:

SAN MARCOS have white oak too

GB are allies with US?

Not yet.  After the events of the past day or 2, maybe we will be soon.  We've hit the brits a lot lately, new targets sound like fun.

And we would prefer a deep port.  Indiamen carry more wood.

Edited by Christendom

I doubt this is really an issue you can resolve without speaking to the players in spain who still technically control appalachicola. This sounds more like a convienent way to cut ties with spain for PR and territorial gains, and lay the blame on the actual spanish in the process. Alts are cancer.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, _Alucard_ said:

All nations have raided the US cost. All? Maybe not. Spain hasn't. 

Now, there is a small issue between the countries and the first thing we can read is more threats of nightflips.

If it was in my hands you could have that fucking port, but if there is a nation that treated well the US this is Spain. Don't forget this before going to far with this

You forget it's because of their alliance with Spain they got invaded in the first place.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

You forget it's because of their alliance with Spain they got invaded in the first place.

Lmao really? I though it was for easy pvp marks and tastey screenshots to put in "great battles" topic. Sounds like a hornblower spin tbh

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Lmao really? I though it was for easy pvp marks and tastey screenshots to put in "great battles" topic. Sounds like a hornblower spin tbh

It was because they were screening for the Russians and Spanish down at Belize that GB went up to the Bahamas (back when the Russian zerg took Turneffe).

We then started raiding their coast and the Prussians were kind enough to nick a port on their coast which started a domino effect of raiding. Soon everyone had a port on their coast. Hell GB would still have ports there if it wasn't for the deal we made with them a few weeks ago.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

On 1/15/2018 at 1:52 PM, _Alucard_ said:

Here is what this clown is:

Absolutely coward ingame with no skills at all. Only writtes bullshit on the forum but can't do anything ingame because he is a coward and doesn't reaveal his name. He is so afraid of being killed everytime any captain sees his name that he rather stay safe only writing as if he was an excellent captain. 

He thinks he is like Horatio Hornblower but has no clue about diplomacy, tactics, or anything. He is so useless that he even changed nation. 

Unlike you, those spanish captains are out there everyday fighting for their nation, so you'd better not name any spanish captain again ever, coward.

You are only rubbish, someone that can't even talk on TS because can't stand your own teammates. What kind of player are you? You are a joke, a useless captain, nothing at all. Full stop.

We've kicked your ass so many times that it affects your little englander ego, right? Deal with it!!!!!!!!! GB has and has ever had big numbers; Spain is a low populated nation and even with that problem we just do our best and actually we're doing fine. 

I respect every captain ingame but not clowns and cowards like you. But someday I'll meet you again and you won't be with 6 guys like last time. That day it'll be a pleasure for me to send you with spongebob you know....

Until then, you are nobody here. 

Oh, by the way, I have this for you:

This Video shows again the ruthlessnes ot the Spaniards ...

British Sailors ... let's stay Gentlemen of the Seas and don't let us down to the same low level of communication and flaming language like Alucard (Son of Dracula)!

Edited by Peter Peacemaker
  • Like 1

Ive been trying to find the battle scene where they sink the rebel spanish ship on youtube for so long. The ironic thing is our forum hornblower is way more like el supremo than Peck's Hornblower.

4 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Ive been trying to find the battle scene where they sink the rebel spanish ship on youtube for so long. The ironic thing is our forum hornblower is way more like el supremo than Peck's Hornblower.

No, no ... i see another Spanish player (name is better not said) seams to be the reincarnation of El Supremo, as you can see next. By the way, in this Vid you can also see what is to be done with the French as an ally of the Spaniards.

• Like 1