Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

4 hours ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Interesting thing occurred earlier. 

@MassimoSud and I were sailing N of La Habana and saw a ‘Mexican Standoff’ between 4 Russian Santi’s and approximately 9 Spanish ones.. both jockeying for position before one tagged the other.

So I guess the war is ON! 

PS- @MassimoSud and I tagged and sank a Spanish Buce instead of sitting around waiting so no idea what the end result was  

Was only 3 russian santi's vs 10 spanish 1st rates😉  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

What did ULTRA pay you that you take all of their useless ports? What did you pay to those 7up players who took back one of our useless ports from VCO?

Corruption!!!

Are you criticizing ULTRA? They are not guilty of playing the game with their weird way of thinking.

30 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

No mate, I don't play with you. I sleep while you're playing. 

Then you wake up and ask yourself, how many ports are we going to lose today? Why other spanish clans do nothing? Should we move to another less carebear nation? Why can't the spanish learn a bit of english?

16 minutes ago, Rabman said:

I declare @Graf Bernadotte the Queen of Love and Beauty

Lyanna Stark was better looking than Graf.

37 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Are those ports such a burden that you have to end this "war" already?

What burden?  Spanish clans are currently paying us to keep KW open.  In fact the largest burden on the VCO clan bank currently is certain members, who shall remain nameless, of ours withdrawing cash and placing bets with the Denmark bank guy and losing.  

We were going to hit Tampa this week to take GA's new clan warehouse but it seems Rax beat us to the punch.  

1 hour ago, Grundgemunkey said:

damn i lost my bet ,,, i said it would be another week before you used that excuse

I am sorry that your holidays are looking at a computer screen, I prefer to enjoy with my family traveling for real. Greetings from Denia, Valencia.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

We are going to lose as many useless ports as UWS, WO, Blanc and VCO are willing and able to pay for. Why should I give up sleep for ports I have never been inside and owning clan is not willing to pay timer for? None of those ports is worth more than 100k a day, because nobody paid a higher price.

I play this game for my fun not for the fun of Christendom, Aster and King of Crowns. Good thing at Spain is it's safe zone, where I can produce everything needed. Worst what could happen is that I have to switch my alt for ship building to another nation which owns a neighbouring port of Habanna.

Might be that UWS and the others think that they are strong with so many ports. They are wrong then. They are only fat. How will they defend their possessions spread so badly all over the map? A strategic catastrophy which can destroy the French empire in one weekend, if their enemies decide to stay up once to attack.

Here it comes the old "we don't care losing ports".

If you don't care about ports, why did you conquer new ones in Belize?

You and the rest of spain loves to see the map with your flag everywhere. It was how you have played the game since you played as russian.

On 8/21/2018 at 7:23 PM, staun said:

What does a lost battle mean, when you in the end win the war. 

Because thats what you say right. 

@Graf Bernadotte 

You can’t like my post. Every time it makes me feel like a naughty boy, that have done something realy bad. 

Santa I been a good boy all year. I really have. All I want for Christmas is a Christian the VII.. Plz talk to @admin about it.

And isent there a moderator that can forum ban Graffi. Just to the 24 december.

Everyones free to play their own game. Nightflips are just a guarantee that Spain, and any other nation/clan that likes to play the game at a sane hour on weekdays wont ever have a cohesive pb group in any of these battles so there wont ever be competetive fights. Those that are nightflipping know this, just like they have since this first became an issue. It is what it is. 

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Everyones free to play their own game. Nightflips are just a guarantee that Spain wont ever have a cohesive pb group in any of these battles so there wont ever be competetive fights. Those that are nightflipping know this, just like they have since this first became an issue. It is what it is. 

There is no cohesive group in spain apart from 7UP.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower