Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

5 minutes ago, V Schoelcher said:

7UP son la nación española?
Jorge, toma las riendas de tu nación y caza a estos criminales que son solo vasallos del Perfide Albion.

Jorge estar bajo ordenes de clan mas grande y mejor que ULTRA, los 7UP. Otros clanes espana solo traders y pve.

7UP mantener espana ahora. No 7UP, no flota elite espana. No flota elite espana, espana perder rapido puertos conta franceses, piratas y GB.

Jorge no poder decir nada contra 7UP, significar destruir espana.

Ustedes tener que aceptar que espana cambiar. Espana es ser 7UP ahora.

3 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Countdown until they all go Russian?  

I say within a week.  

Or.... they may just go French ;)

I'm amused about the lack of support from the spaniards to 7UP.

7UP gave them everything, ports, ressources, leadership, victories... What did 7UP receive? Nothing, only a bunch of lazy, coward and unprepared captains.

On 8/10/2018 at 3:42 PM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Usted continuar juego a 7UP por que usted no tener otra opcion. 7UP controlar espana. 

Lideres 7UP no importar espana por que tener DLC y cambiar nacion cuando querer.

You continue to play to 7UP because you have no other option. 7UP control Spain.

7UP leaders do not import Spain because they have DLC and change nation when they want.

7 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

I'm amused about the lack of support from the spaniards to 7UP.

7UP gave them everything, ports, ressources, leadership, victories... What did 7UP receive? Nothing, only a bunch of lazy, coward and unprepared captains.

You have been, you are and you will always be a poor man.......

• Like 1

As I’ve said elsewhere, and my beef with 7up aside, Spain doesn’t deserve the effort they’ve put into making the nation a fighting force.  It’s a shame really.  Spain / VLTRA are poor allies in and out of their nation.  

About an hour or so before we did the key west / Vacas battles Jorge and Alucard were sinking brits down by Belize.  Neither showed up to help.  Just let 7up and VIXIT die on their own.  

Some bad hombres.  See you at Robras!

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Christendom said:

As I’ve said elsewhere, and my beef with 7up aside, Spain doesn’t deserve the effort they’ve put into making the nation a fighting force.  It’s a shame really.  Spain / VLTRA are poor allies in and out of their nation.  

About an hour or so before we did the key west / Vacas battles Jorge and Alucard were sinking brits down by Belize.  Neither showed up to help.  Just let 7up and VIXIT die on their own.  

Do you see? We all think the same.

@Ketunpoika

53 minutes ago, Christendom said:

No... 

22 minutes ago, Ketunpoika said:

i dont get it? but im still sleeping in night times...

The original poster (link below) is from WWII when German forces surrounded the British and French forces at Dunkirk. A movie just came out about this which is where the version above comes from. In this case we, the French, are the Germans (See Rabman's profile picture for response) and you have put yourself in the position of the allies (who lost that battle.)

https://www.quora.com/Did-these-fliers-really-exist-during-the-evacuation-of-Dunkirk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dunkirk (In case you aren't familiar with the battle)

Edited by Galt

1 minute ago, Galt said:

The original poster (link below) is from WWII when German forces surrounded the British and French forces at Dunkirk. A movie just came out about this which is where the version above comes from. In this case we, the French, are the Germans (See Rabman's profile picture for response) and you have put yourself in the position of the allies (who lost that battle.)

https://www.quora.com/Did-these-fliers-really-exist-during-the-evacuation-of-Dunkirk

What does a lost battle mean, when you in the end win the war. 

Because thats what you say right. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, staun said:

What does a lost battle mean, when you in the end win the war. 

Because thats what you say right. 

I mean, it does go with the metaphor, yea. Let's see if you can pull it off. See you tonight. 

Edited by Galt