Game-Labs Forum

Stuck on 'Entering Combat' screen

Captiva

I have been stuck on the 'Entering combat' screen for two missions in a row. I pressed F11 each time but the report screen never appears. I'm playing on the Global server.

The first time it happened I waited and waited. Finally, the 'Battle report' screen came up saying I failed to complete my mission, but it was superimposed on top of the 'Entering combat' screen.

The second time it happened I waited and waited again, until finally a 'windows' message appeared saying "client exe. is not responding". When I restarted Naval Action, I was in the OW. I sailed back to port and noticed that my ship had taken damage and loss of crew even though I never did enter the battle.

I have been able to sail in OW and enter and exit ports with no problems. Entering combat is the only issue I'm experiencing, and it just started happening for some inexplicable reason.

Thank you,

Captiva

p.s. I have tried two more missions after closing Steam - so that it could update - and then re-starting Steam. Same result after entering mission; stuck on 'Entering combat' screen.

Entering Battle.png

Entering Battle 2.png

Edited by Captiva
wording

Captain, please check it now.

If the issue still happens, please check your antivirus/firewall settings

On 05.03.2016 at 7:47 PM, Ink said:

Please check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game

Ink.

I am still having the same problem. This is my 4th day of not being able to enter combat from 'Entering combat' screen. The game is essentially unplayable at the moment other than sailing the OW and crafting. 

I have no idea how to check and see if the router/software is blocking ports.

What's mystifying, is that I have never had this issue before. I played 'Ultimate General: Civil War' on Steam to see if there were any issues, and had no problems.

If you can give me more guidance, it would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Captiva

9 hours ago, Captiva said:

Ink.

I am still having the same problem. This is my 4th day of not being able to enter combat from 'Entering combat' screen. The game is essentially unplayable at the moment other than sailing the OW and crafting. 

I have no idea how to check and see if the router/software is blocking ports.

What's mystifying, is that I have never had this issue before. I played 'Ultimate General: Civil War' on Steam to see if there were any issues, and had no problems.

If you can give me more guidance, it would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Captiva

Captain, please try to verify integrity of game cache (right click on NA in steam lib->properties->local files). In case it does not help you, try to delete the whole game and reinstall it.

If those steps does not help you, please reply back