Game-Labs Forum

Tournament - Group Stage & Results

Liq

Gf to both Exile and Rubli. Our snow guy could only fight in the first fight, so we ended up swapping out the ships we planned to use vs each team. We were supposed to have taken the lighter frigates vs Exile and the heavier ones vs Rubli. Looks like Rubli proceeds to the finals, congrats guys. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Since now all ships are updated with the sailing profiles, the tournament can continue - I am aware of the fact that this has been taking (way) too long, but it can be quite a challenge to agree on a battle date. Also noone saw the sailing changes coming.

New deadline: Sat., 23rd of December

I have been asked to change the current BR list due to the sailing profile changes - Have not looked into every ship so far but my first thought was to keep it as it is, also makes it easier to calculate

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Otto Kohl said:

Is DNP interested in finishing their round with EXILE. I asked several times and still no answer...

@Bearwall

@darkjoker

@Assassin

I can't speak for the others, but I've stopped playing. The recent servermerge only reintroduces an already tested mechanic so I'm out.

• 2 weeks later...

So...

Situation is kind of... unfortunate.

Break between SoL- and Frigate patch was probably too long. Some teams have resigned.

Does it still make sense to continue?

I am terribly Sorry for any inconvenience -  This has been some good experience, also in terms of organising for me - It IS hard to get a date going which suits all 6 players as well as a ref.

I hope you could at least enjoy the few battles that were had.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...