Game-Labs Forum

Oh great and glorious Russian overlord developers. while we are all pleased to see the mighty eastern European fleets enter the war for dots in the Caribbean. pride is no doubt swelling up within the ranks of the Russian player base of the game. Now that the mighty and historical Russian presence in the Caribbean is represented perhaps we can move onto something meaningful within the game development. how about raids? how bout anything for 5-10 people to do in the game without having to heard 25 cats around. guess this is not needed content. or perhaps the great minds of our glorious Russian overlords cannot figure out how to create content other than re arranging port battle mechanics every couple of months? you have had almost 2 years with little to no content added that gives us something fun to do within the game. is this game just a port battle simulator?

p.s. I just sailed for 2 1/2 hours w/o seeing a single player. but at least eastern European factions are in the game.

Edited by King of Crowns
  • Like 1

First, the majority of the player base is not Russian. (according to the Devs)

Second, if you sailed around for 21/2 hours without finding someone, you're definitely sailing in the wrong places. 

since making this post I have traveled from fort royal to cayo biscanyo. for those of you underprivileged and uneducated people. that is 3/4s of the map without seeing a single soul. but its okay maybe tomorrow I will find a pretty Russian flag on a ship because our dearest devs thought that content was needed. lets divide our 700 players into 3 servers and each server can have 11 different factions. #devs best content since fishing was added into the game. 

21 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

Oh great and glorious Russian overlord developers. while we are all pleased to see the mighty eastern European fleets enter the war for dots in the Caribbean. pride is no doubt swelling up within the ranks of the Russian player base of the game. Now that the mighty and historical Russian presence in the Caribbean is represented perhaps we can move onto something meaningful within the game development. how about raids? how bout anything for 5-10 people to do in the game without having to heard 25 cats around. guess this is not needed content. or perhaps the great minds of our glorious Russian overlords cannot figure out how to create content other than re arranging port battle mechanics every couple of months? you have had almost 2 years with little to no content added that gives us something fun to do within the game. is this game just a port battle simulator?

p.s. I just sailed for 2 1/2 hours w/o seeing a single player. but at least eastern European factions are in the game.

Mmm just a question... what server are you sailing ...

it probably explains something to us  

KoC found his content last night.  More than enough I’d say.  Gobal doesn’t have much going for it, but we do love to PVP.  

On a side note, the new wasa meta is a blessing and a curse.  It’s far too OP and needs to be balanced, but the ease of redeeming marks and slapping cannons on it can’t be beat.  Without it I think there’d be less PVP on both servers.  

What to do...

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

KoC found his content last night.  More than enough I’d say.  Gobal doesn’t have much going for it, but we do love to PVP.  

On a side note, the new wasa meta is a blessing and a curse.  It’s far too OP and needs to be balanced, but the ease of redeeming marks and slapping cannons on it can’t be beat.  Without it I think there’d be less PVP on both servers.  

What to do...

I was involved in two fights where he lost a ship.  Though by CombatNews and every thing going on last night just as many was taken from folks too.  It seemed to be a good PvP night for all.  Some folks lost ships others didn't.  Though a few other issues it was a fun but very late night.  I have to say I had a blast chasing him and his buddies in my little Prince.  While not as much as I would of liked, it was also nice getting xp for damage.  All those sail shots and I didn't getting get assist on either ships, but i did enough damage to get some xp.  Still think it needs to be boosted for things like that.  

Until next time.  Now I need to get a new prince made.....

Simply put we just need more people and to encourage more people to come back or try naval action is to help them along the way.

But with the people we have there are a few places of high concentration to go to so it's just uo to players to continue to sail for pvp.