Game-Labs Forum

Need Officers , crew and ranks vs knowledge

@Ink @admin

i need more officers  ranks and need more crew and knowledge slots just to give the commander of the vessel more depth (30 books on the shell , and no use for them at all)

my company is not growing i have a stop on my ability to grow what means i am sailing backward i have a standstill

also, the ability to have the opportunity to have a good fleet is one of the things

i cannot even sail 2 Bellona 2x800 crew= 1300 crew in the fleet

where i must do a mission where i encounter 2 Bellona's   

also : more difference on the shipbuilder to be separated from the general perk 

more officers or bosses of the gun factory or shipyard separated tasks

900px-Warrantchart.png

do we get expansions?or are we the legends for legend....

i also have a question for the @admin ; do we get more crew and ranks in the future?

or is this it....

i also like to see if you high up in ranks you get an extra officer on board 

when in the low ranks you get an officer for crew first, what gives an extra knowledge slot 

when having the highest ranks you will have 3 extra officers and 3 extra knowledge slots at the 5 slots 

atm i have 30 books to choose from, it is ridiculous not to have a use for in the ship knowledge

@admin the rank of the commander of the ship has no depth at the moment, is there is going to be some extra depth brought in to the game for the commander, or is this it?

AdmiralBoards.jpg

for example; gunnery crew and sailing

gunnery standard 2 slots

one deck ships, give  one deck officer for guns 

2 decker ships >2 deck officers for guns

3 deck ships > 3 deck officers for guns 

all the officers bring in 1 knowledge slot and  book

Crew: standard 2 slots( boatswain and pilot ) and above 4 rates it brings in an extra officer and slot and book

Sailing: standard 2 (rigging and navigator )  slots  and above 3 rates it brings in an extra officer and book

and last but not least the commander of the vessel (you) what brings he in/ >  1 slot and book

the perk section is used for trade, and shipbuilder, fleets, need more depth.

for example,  fleets need an extra crew in the fleet section i can choose 3 slots for fleets (but it needs + men)  but now there are no extra  men >   the extra men to sail the ships (only 1100 total)

every  fleet slot must generate also + 300 men (therefore i need also more ranks and crew in general )

4 Indiaman =550x4 =2200 men  

Edited by Thonys

17 hours ago, Odol said:

So like the game World of Pirates? 

Crew2.jpg

That's the game I was trying to remember from all those years ago.

You gained XP sailing around to places you had never been before.  The wind shifted randomly but mostly following actual trade winds for the regions.  And sailing wasnt painfully slow.   You had officers you could hire that gained experience and got better as long as they were with your crew.  But they could die in combat if you lost.