Game-Labs Forum

A French player attacks another French in a PvP vs Pirate fight

As noted in the title, a French player called Aria from the Clan EDR entered my PvP fight against a pirate, Aria Taking a shot at me for several minutes (shell, sails) preventing me from leading my fight against the pirate, Who by the way could escape the fight.
this type of behavior is not allowed, I think and that more and supported by this same clan.
Best regards,
Henry Fouchet
Qty

I have a screen shot available as needed

tribunal.jpg

Edited by fouchet

12 minutes ago, fouchet said:
As indicated in the tittle, a French player call Aria from Clan EDR entered in my PvP fight against a pirate,Aria Proceed in a shot against me for several minutes (hull, sails) Preventing me from leading my fight against the pirate, Who moreover could escape the fight.
this type of behavior is not allow, i think and that more and not support this same BDU clan.
best Regards,
Henry Fouchet
Qty

I have a screen shoot available as needed

please put the screenshot in for proof 

There is no actual proof of the accusation in the screenshot. It only shows that player Aria was in the same battle as you. It does not show him shooting at you, nor damage logs or anything to support the claim. 

Did you make an F11-report or did you take other screenshots or video?

For the ones doubting the veracity of my accusation, I have more than 3263Hrs spent playing naval action, and I've just now, took the time to create an account on the forum, do you really think I would go through this, and send a case to the tribunal ?

In the picture ahead, dispite all the insults, EDR claims that pirates are allies with the french nation but they are not (maybe with EDR but not ith us), So it was only a pvp battle for me, and Aria entered the battle with the only attend to let the pirate escape and disallowed me to fight against the pirate

tribunal21.jpg

5 hours ago, fouchet said:

For the ones doubting the veracity of my accusation, I have more than 3263Hrs spent playing naval action, and I've just now, took the time to create an account on the forum, do you really think I would go through this, and send a case to the tribunal ?

Nobody is doubting your truthfulness here. But on principle the tribunal can only exact punishment based on certain standards of verifiable proof. A picture of a chat-conversation where Aria is not a participant is not proof of any action, and a picture of a bulletlog in txt format is also doubtful if it is reliable evidence that the tribunal should accept, on principle. Your best hope is that a dev is willing to take the time to use to timestamps in the txt bulletlog and check the serverside logs. But typically the tribunal rules based on the merits of the proof presented to not waste development time digging through server logs.

Behind "enable brace" in the chat log, you can see Aria saying "leave him" in french : laisse le
For the bullet log, i understand that in txt format seems doubtful but for his defence I didn't knew how to show it in game 10 minutes ago until DesMoines told me

5 hours ago, fouchet said:

In the picture ahead, dispite all the insults, EDR claims that pirates are allies with the french nation but they are not (maybe with EDR but not ith us), So it was only a pvp battle for me, and Aria entered the battle with the only attend to let the pirate escape and disallowed me to fight against the pirate

tribunal21.jpg

Hé Jean valjean tu me flatte ! Citer mes propos pleins de bon sens à ton égard illumine ma journée:D:P:lol:

Clan war is the end of nations. If so just remove nation from games and make ability for player to paint their clan flag. 

EdR is playing French and hosting French Color since start of the game. Our honnor is not to be sold for few ships, doublons or easy-play.

It prevent us to become really friends with another nation as we would never be part of them but we make strong pacts with thoses having the same goal as us, enjoying an evening with friends.

We make our best to expand our territory and give content to our player to keep them in-game by having fun.

We invited as well the CBC (fouchet clan) to join us in biloxi attacks but they din't want to fight against Danish or Spanish.

We then look up for new captains to help us in our attack and receive good answer for people's around what allow us on second try to capture the port and destroy the Spanish screening fleet.

2 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Clan war is the end of nations. If so just remove nation from games and make ability for player to paint their clan flag. 

EdR is playing French and hosting French Color since start of the game. Our honnor is not to be sold for few ships, doublons or easy-play.

It prevent us to become really friends with another nation as we would never be part of them but we make strong pacts with thoses having the same goal as us, enjoying an evening with friends.

We make our best to expand our territory and give content to our player to keep them in-game by having fun.

We invited as well the CBC (fouchet clan) to join us in biloxi attacks but they din't want to fight against Danish or Spanish.

We then look up for new captains to help us in our attack and receive good answer for people's around what allow us on second try to capture the port and destroy the Spanish screening fleet.

La question n'est pas là, mais de savoir pourquoi un EDR à volontairement rejoint un CBC dans le but de l'attaquer ?
Je n'étais pas là au moment des faits mais j'aimerai comprendre tout de même

I can understand that some of your opinions, in the sense, or my arguments which are modest, because not really accustomed to these steps, can make you interogatif.

But having lived this act, for my part, totally anti-nation in the game, which I recall: Aria attacks me, voluntarily and player of his own nation,
to allow an enemy to escape in a PvP combat.

I turn to the appropriate person (s) and authority (ies) to decide this situation and behavior that may or may be punishable.

And that these same people can verify this fight, by their technical means, in order to decide if I am right or wrong.

I come in this section of the forum so that type of behavior will not happen again.

• Like 1

PROOF ... hmm, funny to make the discussion around  the" proof" and not around the fact it self

Dear admins and captains just ask "Aria" if he did it or not, and if he did it with the approuval of his clan EDR

I think he will have enough Brain to admit it and to apologise and get the minimum sanction because remember he is risking a perm ban!

Edited by SUN

3 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

PROOF enough:

Green on green is not allowed 

whatever you think or might do or pacts you have

"We then look up for new captains to help us in our attack and receive good answer for people's around what allow us"" if you speak about all members of the edr clan

i recommend a 14 day ban of all edr members(i begin to think is not a solitary action but a general abuse of  all edr members  attacking all other french

actually, i think it should be a ban of a month...for the person involved, and also 14 days for the entire EDR clan

A copy of the sentence has been sent to the gripper for execution of the sentence

Edited by Thonys

Just to setup a little bit the context (I am not sure that Aria's level is English allows him even to read this topic.)

What I know is:

• CDC refused to help us in all our last flips or PB's.
  • We (EdR clan) helped the CBC clan when they flip their two last PB.
  • We were present for the PB themselves (see YouTube records by Rediii or Tac).
  • CDC were present besides their beloved Danish and Spanish clans to fight against our allies in the Biloxi PB…

This does not give excuses for a green to green battle, but this might at least give explanation and extenuating circumstances. I just note that Henry Fouchet did not questioned himself when Aria told him that the BURN clan was allied to France for this PB screen…

Personally now, and engaging my own opinion only, I am upset of the behavior or some pseudo French clans:

• more keen to find and blame EdR (guilty of existing),
  • always complaining if the nation is no for their service only,
  • never seen when others interests are involved (I asked them to help us in Pampatar, they refused)
  • preferring to help our enemies that to stay al least neutral when, for some reasons, things are not in full accordance with their preferences…

And if, for having this opinion, I must be banned from anything and any time, I accept this in advance. Having opinions, and staying in accordance with these opinions have for me more importance than staying stuck in a chair and complaining on others. Having a fair attitude with my nation is game is more important than blaming and crying all day long.

Edited by Eléazar de Damas
  • Like 2

Having been in a similar situation i have to agree with EDR's point of view

if there is a matter of national interest going on (like the capture of a port wich was indeed the case here) and some clan actively helping the enemy (attacking allied nations) i would in fact drop in the battle and if the fellow brit refuses to let the allied nation go after being warned i would use chain to help the allied nation escape ..  and as long as this would not sink the green ship i see no reason for complains .. if you attack allied nations/clans then you are clearely against the nation

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Eléazar de Damas said:

Just to setup a little bit the context.

What I know is:

• CDC refused to help us in all our last flips or PB's.
  • we (EdR) helped the CBC clan when they flip their two last PB.
  • We were present for the PB themselves (see YouTube records by Rediii or Tac).
  • CDC were present besides their beloved Danish and Spanish clans to fight against our allies in the Biloxi PB…

This does not give excuses for a green to green battle, but this might at least give explanation and extenuating circumstances.

I just note that Henry Fouchet did not questioned himself when Aria told him that the BURN clan was allied to France for this PB screen…

What I also know is that I am upset of the behavior or some pseudo French clans:

• more keen to find and blame EdR (guilty of existing),
  • always complaining if the nation is no for their service only,
  • never seen when others interests are involved (I asked them to help us in Pampatar, they refused)
  • and preferring to help our enemies that to stay al least neutral when, for some reasons, things are not in full accordance with their preferences…

This is my personal opinion only…

And if, for having this opinion, I must be banned from anything and any time, I accept this in advance. Having opinions, and staying in accordance with these opinions have for me more importance than staying stuck in a chair and complaining on others. Having a fair attitude with my nation is game is more important th

CBC refused to help you for Biloxi as the others clans did because we didn't want to be evolve in several conflict at the same time, it's been said several time.
You didn't just helped CBC at TdB but the Nation, this screenshot doesn't show a CBC only PB from my point of view http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1173380164
Pirates of BURN clan are NOT allies with france, they are allies with you EDR but you seem to identify yourself as the french nation a lot.

-If you think we blame you a lot, why won't you ask yourself why ? instead of rejecting the blame back on us
-We do not complain if the nation is not at our service, and we don't ask it to be, i would like a bit more of explaination. (because you seems to be the one complaining about us not being at your service for Biloxi and Pampatar)
-I get confuse here,  isn't EDR clan that is helping other nation ?

For my point of view, we know what is going on with the EDR at the last moment,when they are doing it, like : no information about the "pvp" against the danes, no information on pirates or any other nation being your allies (personally I've learn that you were allies because of this post), no communication at all, we (other clans) do not always agree with the decisions EDR takes, but you seems to take for granted that we do.

Edited by Seenri

Just now, Stepp636 said:

No need for a public discussion here. 

Green on Green is forbidden and most likely for the first tribunal he will receive a warning. 

Dear french captains solve this on TS to unite your nation to fight your enemies. 

indeed, sorry for the inconvinience but justification was needed i think