Game-Labs Forum

No battle rewards for port battle caps

The noob in the fast ship (often me) who caps the empty caps in the port battle while the battle is raging elsewhere on the map doesn't get any battle rewards after a successful port battle.  It's kind of like watching grass grow to sail around on the edge from cap to cap, but often somebody needs to do it.  Might want to consider some meagre rewards for the lowly capping gopher.  ;)

Edited by Barbancourt (rownd)
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord Gud said:

The reward is the port itself.

Well, since they cost the clan 100k per day maintenance fee there isn't an obvious "reward" in the port itself.  For an hour of your game time and missing out on the combat in the PB I think there should be a bit more of a feel-good result for the successful capping monkey than the bummer "no rewards" message that you currently get.  You get more XP from just sailing down the coast to the next port.  I want a cookie too.  ;)

Edited by Barbancourt (rownd)
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

Well, since they cost the clan 100k per day maintenance fee there isn't an obvious "reward" in the port itself.  For an hour of your game time and missing out on the combat in the PB I think there should be a bit more of a feel-good result for the successful capping monkey than the bummer "no rewards" message that you currently get.  You get more XP from just sailing down the coast to the next port.  I want a cookie too.  ;)

Then dont do Port Battles