Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

28 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

That's right. But since we have less and less players, the remaining one have all to go at the same spot to find a fight.

Maybe you are right. But everybody there chose to fight the Brit.

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

The problem is that the game mechanic turns the game into a time sink, and experienced player leave, because it became too boring

This an early access. Time sink is player made.

You can do a lot, do less, do nothing, it`s the same.

Because game not finished yet, and nobody knows ETA of release. And when release is scheduled, all shiny pixels get removed again.

So, why so serious?

2 hours ago, Red Dragon 13 said:

Maybe you are right. But everybody there chose to fight the Brit.

All those nations choosed the Russian side before. We have always been friendly with them. The only surprise was the Swedes. Prussians joined Brits though.

• Like 1

So will we see five nations screen against the Dutch tomorrow at Bluefields? Or how does the server work these days?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fenris said:

This an early access. Time sink is player made.

You can do a lot, do less, do nothing, it`s the same.

Because game not finished yet, and nobody knows ETA of release. And when release is scheduled, all shiny pixels get removed again.

So, why so serious?

People play this game today. And I was talking about player numbers of today not after release. Today it's a time sink because game mechanic forces doing boring stuff not because players don't know how to play with fun.

4 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

People play this game today. And I was talking about player numbers of today not after release. Today it's a time sink because game mechanic forces doing boring stuff not because players don't know how to play with fun.

There were 20 players in game, or 2500 at some point. Wait and see. :)

8 minutes ago, Batman said:

So will we see five nations screen against the Dutch tomorrow at Bluefields? Or how does the server work these days?

Is Britain friendly with five nations?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Batman said:

No Outpost there

On 4/16/2018 at 9:51 PM, Batman said:

What a surprise, it was just the British!

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

What a surprise, it was just the British!

Doesn't mean other nations won't help in the future. :)

Always fun to play a role in ALT WARS.

Roumors of a great betrayl in the British navy, just have hit the shore of Christiansted. Fast it was confirmed and not a roumor. British naval officers had taken hire in the Dutch nation, and at the same time handed over a important British port to the Dutch.

The captains in the danish navy was shocked and in disbeleave. Hopefully no danish captain will act in this way.

This captains in a privated moment send a prayer, hope that Kings will ordre there admirals to act against souch treachen and bring back the try nature of a naval officer to the Caribbean ore suffer the consecvens of such behavior.

On 4/25/2018 at 6:34 PM, staun said:

Roumors of a great betrayl in the British navy, just have hit the shore of Christiansted. Fast it was confirmed and not a roumor. British naval officers had taken hire in the Dutch nation, and at the same time handed over a important British port to the Dutch.

The captains in the danish navy was shocked and in disbeleave. Hopefully no danish captain will act in this way.

This captains in a privated moment send a prayer, hope that Kings will ordre there admirals to act against souch treachen and bring back the try nature of a naval officer to the Caribbean ore suffer the consecvens of such behavior.

suffer the consequences you mean ??

Danes  happy times are over face the facts ...

old powers still have teeth.... something Danes did not be aware of ,...or its the  ignorancy to agnolitch 

your fellow rebellious danes and strange nation danes, are written down on paper and the planks have your name on it..

the kraken are waiting for you danes ,.. you danes  will see the ghost of the FD.....soon...

also ,when going to your hammock ,asure you have had a bottle of vodka at your side otherwise you will wake up in the middle of the night screaming for mercy..

Edited by Thonys

Danes sleep well, fear nothing. The innocence of a child is all the protection we need, both in this World and in the next. Best part of being a Dane.

18 hours ago, staun said:

Danes sleep well, fear nothing. The innocence of a child is all the protection we need, both in this World and in the next. Best part of being a Dane.

...... Are u saying we sleep with children... I mean... That's just not okay... Not even in a game.. lol :)

21 hours ago, Thonys said:

suffer the consequences you mean ??

Danes  happy times are over face the facts ...

old powers still have teeth.... something Danes did not be aware of ,...or its the  ignorancy to agnolitch 

your fellow rebellious danes and strange nation danes, are written down on paper and the planks have your name on it..

the kraken are waiting for you danes ,.. you danes  will see the ghost of the FD.....soon...

also ,when going to your hammock ,asure you have had a bottle of vodka at your side otherwise you will wake up in the middle of the night screaming for mercy..

Your english keeps getting less and less intelligeble.. But I can assure you that in these dying days of the server we welcome any and all captains the sheds some shimmers of light into our dark ports with free PvP marks and fun - hopefully all around.. I'll be happy to see you all at San Andres tomorrow!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

...... Are u saying we sleep with children... I mean... That's just not okay... Not even in a game.. lol :)

Your english keeps getting less and less intelligeble.. But I can assure you that in these dying days of the server we welcome any and all captains the sheds some shimmers of light into our dark ports with free PvP marks and fun - hopefully all around.. I'll be happy to see you all at San Andres tomorrow!

Did you sleep well?

and how was the vodka?  it is okay to have a nice drink after battle :)

perhaps the next time i might let you use the google translator :) (its intelligent enough)

perhaps you feel the server is dying ,but the dutch rise more and more and more every day , so i do not see your problem over here..

also i have no interest in san andres...yet.

besides that, you understand me very well ...lol o7

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps.(quote) fear nothing.  "The innocence of a child is all the protection we need, ""(auch you missed the plank there)

the staun guy is really weird he drags  children in the game now.. huh.??  wft , he is a unhonorable captain, what is that captain thinking ..tphh..

i do understand that the last reserve are young  junior captains (we have seen that also in wo 2[history] )and are not ready to do battle, in morale standards..but sometimes it are your last straws of desperate measures, to hold your grounds..you have fallen deeper than i thought .

what are you sending next ...your house wifes ? 🧜‍♀️

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Not even close to say that. But must patents do actually from time to time sleep with there children, those bastards have there way to get in to the bed and steal both space sn pillow.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thonys said:

ps.(quote) fear nothing.  "The innocence of a child is all the protection we need, ""(auch you missed the plank there)

the staun guy is really weird he drags  children in the game now.. 

Oh boy. I make it so even you can get it. “The innocence of a chield”. If you take it in the content it was written, it will help you.

We don’t get ports the way Dutch got Bluefied. We have the same naiv approach to this game as a chield thats expirience the World. Thats why we also don’t fear anything in this game.

Btw Dutch raising, well guess it was about time, But if you look at the game, every nation have up an downs. But Lets be honnestly to beat us Down there, haven’t been that hard. Most ports you have taken without it being conteted. We don’t do anything in an offensive. Right now we are just keeping in the game and hoping for the game to get better, weil we mostly play something els.

Edited by staun

6 hours ago, Thonys said:

what are you sending next ...your house wifes ? 🧜‍♀️

It do look like the Danes have a more healthy look on women, then the Dutch. We don’t see them as a last resort, but neither as a first. We just plain simply regard them as equals.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, staun said:

It do look like the Danes have a more healthy look on women, then the Dutch. We don’t see them as a last resort, but neither as a first. We just plain simply regard them as equals.

lol

Abandon ship , woman and children first .....☺️

• Like 1

Russians Poles and Prussians never was in the Caribbean at this timeline.

Plz Devs if you make an simulation then do it right, you loosed all credibility with inventing such "fantasy" Nations.

Edited by Shrez

8 hours ago, Shrez said:

Russians Poles and Prussians never was in the Caribbean at this timeline.

Plz Devs if you make an simulation then do it right, you loosed all credibility with inventing such "fantasy" Nations.

Did you just found out about this fact or did you just found the courage to inform the rest of us about it?