Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

6 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I'm not a British player and I tell the server something is wrong.

Crying or being salty would be if you've done that to Prussia and I spammed forum about it (which I wouldn't, because I am ready this will happen sooner or later). 

The thing that destroys that game is majority of the server picking on one target. No matter if it's GB, US, Poland... I would only consider one exception - Pirates (which I do not consider as nation). Lord Vicious got what he deserved when everyone started to attack him and his ports also. RSC "octaflip" was a low kick, but a valid message that 11-14 timers do not guarantee 100% safety. 

Years ago we remember RUS + RDNN setting war bomb on many ports at once. Multiflipping is a cancer of the game and tactic of the weak (these that prefer empty PB) Not a big fun of nightflips either, but now timers make it a fair play.

there was nothng wrong 5 nations turning out to attack GB we play the game like this every day as you know ..you can find most nations outside KPR .. whats amusing is that they all boast about how their nation does this and that and how they are all so much better than GB .. when reality shows they still need each others help to beat GB ... how embarrasing for the once mighty russian nation that they have to rely on Spanish French and Dutch to defend their ports ..

most of the posts on here are bravado to cover their own embarrasment

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kjartan said:

it probably because the only nation the US is currently not fighting is spain everyone else uses as a pvp mark farm by taking turn seal clubbing, (Fr,GB,Pr) if the danes and other nations were closer probably be the same result...

In defence of everyone else the US started every single one of those fights I believe by being heavy handed and aggressive. 

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

About "seal clubbing", killing max rank players is seal clubbing in your opinion?

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

With all that safety and no hunters, US became a famous PvE nation. No fighting = no experience.

You explain it yourself: to me player ranks are PvE ranks. Therefore half the server consists of seals imo. Max ranks are only seals with a bigger thickness and more guns. Skill lvl is mostly the same.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

there was nothng wrong 5 nations turning out to attack GB we play the game like this every day as you know ..you can find most nations outside KPR .. whats amusing is that they all boast about how their nation does this and that and how they are all so much better than GB .. when reality shows they still need each others help to beat GB ... how embarrasing for the once mighty russian nation that they have to rely on Spanish French and Dutch to defend their ports ..

most of the posts on here are bravado to cover their own embarrasment

GB would probably lose PB against Russia, but different is PvP around capitals and massive RvR screening one side by 5 nations.

Edited by Banished Privateer

8 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

You explain it yourself: to me player ranks are PvE ranks. Therefore half the server consists of seals imo. Max ranks are only seals with a bigger thickness and more guns. Skill lvl is mostly the same.

I could as well consider that anyone below 2000 hours in NA is a seal. Seal clubbing is attacking low-rank players IMHO. If a player is above the certain rank (e.g. post-flag captain) he had more than enough chances and time to learn basics of the game and combat. If he didn't, he's guilty himself.

Edited by Banished Privateer

13 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

GB would probably lose PB against Russia, but different is PvP around capitals and massive RvR screening one side by 5 nations.

To be fair I wouldn't think so. We've smashed them before and will do so again. Perhaps if they stopped hiding behind Spanish skirts...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Otto has it recorded and he joined about 3min later. The pirates also assisted you. 

Ok now I'll ask you a hard question. Name the experienced brits in that battle. I count 5 that would be allowed to join a port battle I would be leading. The rest are useless. In my honest opinion and don't take offense but you guys lost far to many in that battle. I have to say great job @Gregory Rainsborough assuming he commanded. 

I don't think it went too shabbily. I believe that's the largest engagement I've commanded solo. We started downwind but the Book of Hachi said to take the wind off them and we did, maintaining our position more or less for the majority of the battle.

Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

To be fair I wouldn't think so. We've smashed them before and will do so again. Perhaps if they stopped hiding behind Spanish skirts...

Being able to establish and keep a good alliance is an important part of RVR, so there's no reason to complain about other factions when the fact that Great Britain fights alone is just your own fault.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, victor said:

Being able to establish and keep a good alliance is an important part of RVR, so there's no reason to complain about other factions when the fact that Great Britain fights alone is just your own fault.

Do you guys still have to pay your victory marks to REDS out of interest?

• Like 2

Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Do you guys still have to pay your victory marks to REDS out of interest?

Even if it was so (thing that I'm not aware of), what would be the problem?

Alliance is a matter of balance in the mutual benefit, so until we win and you loose ....

Edited by victor

7 minutes ago, victor said:

...if your a carebear yes alliances are important ... everyone calls GB a carebear nation we stand by ourselves and dont rely on other nations to win our battles for us ...,some nations that call GB carebear need to have a long hard look at themselves

no one in GB is crying that it took 5 nations to stop us taking George town ,,we had fun and it was a good fight ... also we can take some satisfaction that it took you all to stop us

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 4

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

...if your a carebear yes alliances are important ... everyone calls GB a carebear nation we stand by ourselves and dont rely on other nations to win our battles for us ...,some nations that call GB carebear need to have a long hard look at themselves

no one in GB is crying that it took 5 nations to stop us taking George town ,,we had fun and it was a good fight ... also we can take some satisfaction that it too you all to stop us

you are so funny, aren't you?

The great PVP god talking bold about carebears while loosing the war ...

No one complained? Your mate Greogory did ... so - I understand that you are so occupied by smashing other players in PVP - but at least take a minute of your precious time to read the posts.

Edited by victor

1 minute ago, victor said:

you are so funny, aren't you?

The great PVP god talking bold about carebears while loosing the war ...

No one complained? Your mate Greogory did ... so - I understand that you are so occupied by smashing other players in PVP - but at least take a minute of your precious time to read the posts.

none of that makes any sense ... unless it was a poor attempt at sarcasm

none of that makes any sense ... unless it was a poor attempt at sarcasm

Out of sarcasm: I was just answering to Gregory's complaint about Russia hiding behind alliance with Spain , and you answered me telling that no one in your faction complains about alliances!

So - basically - is your problem with logic or with semantics?

Just now, Banished Privateer said:

Anyone even knows who's victor in game, besides that he is a Spanish player?

Ask in my faction, you will get the answer. The name is the same.

Edited by victor

1 minute ago, victor said:

Out of sarcasm: I was just answering to Gregory's complaint about Russia hiding behind alliance with Spain , and you answered me telling that no one in your faction complains about alliances!

So - basically - is your problem with logic or with semantics?

thats not a complaint its just a statement .... we are not upset that it took 5 carebear nations to stop us getting into george town ... its actually a compliment to GB and funny

the fact that your nation cannot stand on its own feet without having to ally with as many nations as you can ....makes it also funny that you think we should do the same

spain is a cuckhold nation ...

would rather lose stood on our own feet ...than win while on our knees having begged for someone elses help

• Like 3

thats not a complaint its just a statement

Ok, I get it. It's semantics!