Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Cornelius Trash said:

But seriously: Russia is a way too easy target. If greg had balls he'd go after france or spain.

 

I believe we did fight France and quite successfully, El Toco etc... Admittedly we haven't fought Spain recently but that's because standard practice is kiting (like the French) and it's terribly boring. The Russians don't mind brawl though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

 

I believe we did fight France and quite successfully, El Toco etc... Admittedly we haven't fought Spain recently but that's because standard practice is kiting (like the French) and it's terribly boring. The Russians don't mind brawl though.

I'd call tonights screeningfight a brawl too. Was great fun, thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cornelius Trash said:

I'd call tonights screeningfight a brawl too. Was great fun, thanks again!

That was the first fight where I haven't seen Spain leg it. I must say I was pleasantly surprised and we all enjoyed the fight :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

British attempt to capture George Town was stopped by combined forces of Russian + Spanish + Swedish + Dutch + French fleets. These events just prove how sad current situation on the Caribbean Server is. None of these nations mentioned above wanted to fight each other.

Strange how we are repeatedly told on forums how bad GB is ..yet  5 nations turn out to fight us ... either they dont believe their own propoganda or just carebears

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

Strange how we are repeatedly told on forums how bad GB is ..yet  5 nations turn out to fight us ... either they dont believe their own propoganda or just carebears

They want easy kills and they are scared to fight each other. In all honesty, GB is in bad state and shape now. It is easier to fight 5 nations on 1 then 3 on 3 :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

They want easy kills and they are scared to fight each other. In all honesty, GB is in bad state and shape now. It is easier to fight 5 nations on 1 then 3 on 3 :) 

carebears

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the shouts for alliances only because the people that went to gt wanted to kill brits. :D 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reason for all this crying is probably that Brits found out they cannot ask for reinforcements out ot their safe zone. And reason for all that nations in front of George Town was probably that Brits left their safe zone and everybody wanted to have a peace of the cake.

Anyway. The PB was like always with the Brits. Lucky L joined on British side in his Prince and we couldn't catch him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, rediii said:

All the shouts for alliances only because the people that went to gt wanted to kill brits. :D 

 

7 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Swedish fleet of 5 HREKK players on SOLs and 5th rates engaged British players around. I am not stating that you are allied, but they clearly came to GT for "Brit-bashing". They tried to gank me 5v1, tried to gank a Brit 5v1 and when they got into a 5v5 battle, they run away like cowards.

 

I am sure Dutch, Swedes, maybe even French (?) are not allied to the other parties, but that "coalition-gank" on Brits was indeed sad. I am not salty, I didn't lose any ships, I even got some kills with my friends and we captured some ships so it was fun for us, but when I get to objectively rate what happened at GT... It's just as bad as multiflipping, ganking, seal clubbing and whatever else you can imagine. Did HAVOC engage Spanish/Russian/French/Swedish side in any of the battles? It is so easy-mode to go 5 nations on 1. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

 

I am sure Dutch, Swedes, maybe even French (?) are not allied to the other parties, but that "coalition-gank" on Brits was indeed sad. I am not salty, I didn't lose any ships, I even got some kills with my friends and we captured some ships so it was fun for us, but when I get to objectively rate what happened at GT... It's just as bad as multiflipping, ganking, seal clubbing and whatever else you can imagine. Did HAVOC engage Spanish/Russian/French/Swedish side in any of the battles? It is so easy-mode to go 5 nations on 1. 

I didnt talk with you there and I dont know why you judge HAVOC for joining the lowBR side as I saw the screenshot. ;)

The one and only sad thing is that people dont care about nice fights but only to win a port or not

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rediii said:

I didnt talk with you there and I dont know why you judge HAVOC for joining the lowBR side as I saw the screenshot. ;)

The one and only sad thing is that people dont care about nice fights but only to win a port or not

HAVOC is one puzzle out of total 6-7 puzzles in this mess. Most of the players that went to GT for killing Brits are cowards, like the French I attacked in 1v1, my Bellona against his Buc (LO/WO), all he did in the battles was try to run away:

image.thumb.png.61dc1fe6ad95d2cd56ff96be66de513e.png

 

same for HREKK Swedes, they attacked twice 5v1 in cheap gank attempts, but when the third time battle turned into 5v5 about the equal power of both sides, they run away faster than arrived. We caught Spanish L'Ocean and attacked him in 2v1 (Bellona + Surprise) and he was flaming us that we use noob tactics, gank him and insulting us all the time during 30 minutes battle. How can I judge that behaviour of players, that gather a massive, international fleet of SOLs in attempt to get easy kills on Brits but don't wanna fight somewhat "fair" battles? 

On the other side you say it's sad trying to care about winning PB, but think as a Brit. You have Jamaica surrounded by all nations, Danish, Spanish, Russians, French, Swedes. Guess what? The only nation that has balls to fight other nations is Danish nation with @Captain Reverse and @Lars Kjaer . All other nations are in silent coalition not attacking each other. All respect for BF & DNP for not sitting deep inside that massive mess.

Edited by Banished Privateer
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

HAVOC is one puzzle out of total 6-7 puzzles in this mess. Most of the players that went to GT for killing Brits are cowards, like the French I attacked in 1v1, my Bellona against his Buc (LO/WO), all he did in the battles was try to run away:

image.thumb.png.61dc1fe6ad95d2cd56ff96be66de513e.png

 

same for HREKK Swedes, they attacked twice 5v1 in cheap gank attempts, but when the third time battle turned into 5v5 about the equal power of both sides, they run away faster than arrived. We caught Spanish L'Ocean and attacked him in 2v1 (Bellona + Surprise) and he was flaming us that we use noob tactics, gank him and insulting us all the time during 30 minutes battle. How can I judge that behaviour of players, that gather a massive, international fleet of SOLs in attempt to get easy kills on Brits but don't wanna fight somewhat "fair" battles? 

On the other side you say it's sad trying to care about winning PB, but think as a Brit. You have Jamaica surrounded by all nations, Danish, Spanish, Russians, French, Swedes. Guess what? The only nation that has balls to fight other nations is Danish nation with @Captain Reverse and @Lars Kjaer . All other nations are in silent coalition not attacking each other. All respect for BF & DNP for not sitting deep inside that massive mess.

You talk about Havoc and then switch to your 1v1 and how great you are

HREKK mostly only builds fast ships to gank people

That silent coalition consisted of who actually? Spanish and Russians are allied everyone knows that. The dutch that went there were ex brits that killed brits for a reason (except roronoa) and even if they wouldnt there is nothing wrong with seeking pvp. You probably know that

Danes actually dont have the balls for it and asked dutch several times to stop attacking maracaibo and go together vs france btw.

 

Switch to GB already and save it and stop writing too much stuff in the forum

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't talk how great I am, I just point that all these brave gankers and Brit-killers are cowards when it comes to a real fight and are scared to fight each other, because that would be a bloody slaughter for both sides. Killing Brits is just slaughter of one side. These cowards are just strong in big numbers. Danes attacked Swedes taking Guama Sevilla if I remember, attacked Spanish Cayman Brac and got screened out by shit ton of Russians and Spanish, Nippes was British? when taken by BF or maybe Swedish, can't remember. They fight Prussians and Dutch too. 

Recently I see French fleets sailing together with Spanish fleets and ganking others in cooperation in such battles as 25v6, of course not fighting each other. 

I'm not going Brit, that nation is a mess. But what's happening in OW & RvR "diplomacy" on the server is just one big shithole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I don't talk how great I am, I just point that all these brave gankers and Brit-killers are cowards when it comes to a real fight and are scared to fight each other, because that would be a bloody slaughter for both sides. Killing Brits is just slaughter of one side. These cowards are just strong in big numbers. Danes attacked Swedes taking Guama Sevilla if I remember, attacked Spanish Cayman Brac and got screened out by shit ton of Russians and Spanish, Nippes was British? when taken by BF or maybe Swedish, can't remember. They fight Prussians and Dutch too. 

Recently I see French fleets sailing together with Spanish fleets and ganking others in cooperation in such battles as 25v6, of course not fighting each other. 

I'm not going Brit, that nation is a mess. But what's happening in OW & RvR "diplomacy" on the server is just one big shithole. 

We have fought all over the map. But Guama Servillia, don’t think that was a battle for the history books. It was a Trade for flipping Oranjenstad that an inactive clan had. 

The is no big war right now. Dn have one against the Dutch, But not that hot. and since Exile joined a few battle against the brits. But most pb that Dnp and there friends do, is right now just for fun, to get contend. We still await  for the Prussians to flip oure trainings port:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We don't want Macao :P If HANSA flips it, I will help them in PB of course. We had great fights at Macao before and Bahia too, but my conclusion is simple, the richest player in the game - Lars, is much better at paying for ports :) Also Samana is kinda in the way... We haven't solved that ironclad obstacle yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I don't talk how great I am, I just point that all these brave gankers and Brit-killers are cowards when it comes to a real fight and are scared to fight each other, because that would be a bloody slaughter for both sides. Killing Brits is just slaughter of one side. These cowards are just strong in big numbers. Danes attacked Swedes taking Guama Sevilla if I remember, attacked Spanish Cayman Brac and got screened out by shit ton of Russians and Spanish, Nippes was British? when taken by BF or maybe Swedish, can't remember. They fight Prussians and Dutch too. 

Recently I see French fleets sailing together with Spanish fleets and ganking others in cooperation in such battles as 25v6, of course not fighting each other. 

I'm not going Brit, that nation is a mess. But what's happening in OW & RvR "diplomacy" on the server is just one big shithole. 

Earlier you said you know there are no alpiances going on or something like that, now you say diplomacy on the server is a shithole. :P

I saw 1 screenshot up until now and thqt showed a GB 1st rate fleet vs mixed nations and many losses on both sides.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There were 2 other "screening" battles where more or less all Brits died and after your great battle all Brits got killed by Russian-Spanish "revenge" fleet. All players from PB + all killed Spanish & reinforcements came to finish what was left alive on the battlefield. Other screenshots are prolly not worth sharing as "great battles" :)

Non-aggresion agreements =/= alliance. 

Diplomacy =/= alliance

 

Edited by Banished Privateer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

There were 2 other "screening" battles where more or less all Brits died and after your great battle all Brits got killed by Russian-Spanish "revenge" fleet. All players from PB + all killed Spanish & reinforcements came to finish what was left alive on the battlefield. Other screenshots are prolly not worth sharing as "great battles" :)

Non-aggresion agreements =/= alliance. 

Diplomacy =/= alliance

 

 Spanish,  russians and US are allied because they alone are weak, they need some kind of handicap. Maybe GB should try to find an alliance partner to even things?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cabral said:

 Spanish,  russians and US are allied because they alone are weak, they need some kind of handicap. Maybe GB should try to find an alliance partner to even things?

The US might be the weak one in need of some support, but Spain and Russia are fully grown RvR nations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

The US might be the weak one in need of some support, but Spain and Russia are fully grown RvR nations. 

 They are, but despite that they still join forces. They must be weak in something  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

The US might be the weak one in need of some support, but Spain and Russia are fully grown RvR nations. 

it probably because the only nation the US is currently not fighting is spain everyone else uses as a pvp mark farm by taking turn seal clubbing, (Fr,GB,Pr) if the danes and other nations were closer probably be the same result...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×