Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

24 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I have not been at Bermuda for at least a month :D 

Lol, ya because you have not been playing the game lately

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cabral said:

Lol, ya because you have not been playing the game lately

True. In Russia clan warehouses fill themselves up without player help. Ports get grinded by bots and PBs are won through AIs. 

British attempt to capture George Town was stopped by combined forces of Russian + Spanish + Swedish + Dutch + French fleets. These events just prove how sad current situation on the Caribbean Server is. None of these nations mentioned above wanted to fight each other.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

British attempt to capture George Town was stopped by combined forces of Russian + Spanish + Swedish + Dutch + French fleets. These events just prove how sad current situation on the Caribbean Server is. None of these nations mentioned above wanted to fight each other.

Swedish? Didn't hear about that. And we fought them more than every other nation in the last weeks.

2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Swedish? Didn't hear about that. And we fought them more than every other nation in the last weeks.

Swedish fleet of 5 HREKK players on SOLs and 5th rates engaged British players around. I am not stated that you are allied, but they clearly came to GT for "Brit-bashing". They tried to gank me 5v1, tried to gank a Brit 5v1 and when they got into a 5v5 battle, they run away like cowards.

Edited by Banished Privateer
  • Like 1

On 4/12/2018 at 3:48 PM, Graf Bernadotte said:

Are you the next loser who tries to fight me in this forum, since you don't get enough attention in game? There is a difference in watching PB videos of other nations where I get hunted or sunk and fighting by yourself. Yes, I read all of your posts where you complained that the British nation doesn't follow you and that this is the reason why GB sucks in RvR. But you didn't explain yet why this should be the fault of British players and not your incompetent leadership. There was a time when Britain was the strongest nation on the server. Back then decissions where made by personalities and not by you.

Caring about my business doesn't make you more successful and doesn't turn GB in a RvR nation again.

I've never complained about the GB nation not following me. I'm not their leader and never have been. Spend less time on the forums laddy and you'll do much better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

Swedish fleet of 5 HREKK players on SOLs and 5th rates engaged British players around. I am not stated that you are allied, but they clearly came to GT for "Brit-bashing". They tried to gank me 5v1, tried to gank a Brit 5v1 and when they got into a 5v5 battle, they run away like cowards.

Exactly right. Even alt jojek joined on Britsh side just to be able to report.

23 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

SruPL, stop all the hating already...

54 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

A true, but sad state. 11 Nations on the map and most of them don't fight each other (excluding pvp zones).

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Cornelius Trash said:

Did I lie? Face the truth and grow a pair of balls. Also, how my post is "hate"??? I only share today events around the GT for public knowledge.

8 minutes ago, Batman said:

A true, but sad state. 11 Nations on the map and most of them don't fight each other (excluding pvp zones).

Even in PvP zones, they refuse to fight (US & Spanish & Russian dramas of some players trying to fight each other etc.)

5 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Did I lie? Face the truth and grow a pair of balls. Also, how my post is "hate"??? I only share today events around the GT for public knowledge.

You have been autistically screaming for the Russian Empires demise since it was founded. You actually sailed to bermuda to hunt russian players. That kind of hourlong sailing can only be fueled by hate and/or salt. Lay off and have fun already.

38 minutes ago, Cornelius Trash said:

He doesn't need to stop anything, your alliance already provides the hating the way it plays. Half the nations of the server allied themselves to bash solo nations. It's pathetic.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cabral said:

He doesn't need to stop anything, your alliance already provides the hating the way it plays. Half the nations of the server allied themselves to bash solo nations. It's pathetic.

Octaflip reloaded?

3 minutes ago, Trashumi Fujiwara said:

Is called art

I call it glorious <3

1 minute ago, Cabral said:

Gregory deserves it ;)

But seriously: Russia is a way too easy target. If greg had balls he'd go after france or spain.

Edited by Cornelius Trash
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cornelius Trash said:

But seriously: Russia is a way too easy target. If greg had balls he'd go after france or spain.

They have a full PB fleet, you call @BABAY @North @Graf Bernadotte @Anolytic easy target? GB has weak RvR fleet, let them fight in PB Russians. Both sides have a full fleet. Better fleet wins the port. You're really funny calling Russia easy target, especially it's not a multiflip.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

They have a full PB fleet, you call @BABAY @North @Graf Bernadotte @Anolytic easy target? GB has weak RvR fleet, let them fight in PB Russians. Both sides have a full fleet. Better fleet wins the port. You're really funny calling Russia easy target, especially it's not a multiflip.

They suffer from inferiority complex.

5 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

the nations at GT today were united in their dislike of poor old greg. That is all.