Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

Every 30 days.

BTW I think Hachi deserves an invite to the very small and exclusive "Destroyer of Nations" club.  Want in @HachiRoku

how many people are in it beside you? :D:DB)

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

some would say otherwise

I don't like people that talk. I like facts. Facts are we had very good results in 2000-5000 br port battles and except for one time always had more kills than loses. Now I do not take credit for that because believe it or not, I still to this day do not understand the circle system in port battles. I commanded engagements and pellew or Gregory would tell me where we should fight and if we need to send ships to circles. I didn't flip, organize or do any of that stuff. Now that I think about it I really was a useless cunt...... 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Christendom said:

It's an exclusive club

If you're will to flip ports, organize fleet setups etc I'll fight for you. To be honest I don't have time to play anymore. I play about 1 or 2 nights a week now because I work in Vienna during the week.... 

At the moment unless our key interests are disturbed those still here are quite content to watch certain other clans (you know who Hachi) take the lead and boy so far it's been funny to watch :D

18 minutes ago, Christendom said:

It's an exclusive club

But you cannot invite @HachiRoku into it, because it wasn't him who destroyed GB. He just left before carebears took over the nation completly

On 4/10/2018 at 5:53 PM, Graf Bernadotte said:

Don't project your character on others. 

Nobody would know about your existance, if you wouldn't stalk me all the time. The only meaning of your life is to intervene in other people's business. Remember? It was a fight between Swedes and me you notoriously tried to assume an air of importance. Nobody cared for your opinion and nobody asked you for help, since nobody argued as stupid as you did with one exception.

If it comes to the ups and downs of the Russian Empire you should remember that it was a war between Russia and Spain against Sweden, Britain, Rubli and Danes. Prussia was too unimportant to get mentioned. So what was your business in that fight then? Since you didn't play any role you had to open your mouth to get attention and joined the side of Sweden like a moth searching the light. And at your luckiest day Rubli joined Prussia and they had one victory against the Swedes. But what happened with your nation meanwhile? You fell asleep again like you did since Prussia was implemented in the game.

The difference between you and me is that I joined more portbattles last week than you joined during your entire career in the Prussian nation. And the difference between the Russian Empire and Prussia is that Russia has more portbattles in a week than Prussia has in 6 months. Russia is on the lead of attacking again and Prussia is doing nothing again. That's also the result of my work for my nation and your work for your nation. Guess who has more influence in the game.

Since you're so notoriously unimportant for this game you will not stop to join other people's spotlight. Be happy that I allow you to answer me. That's your only chance to get noticed.

Might be a good idea to follow your own advices first before you teach others how to play this game successfullly.

Dude, you have a hugely overgrown ego :) You participated in a few PB's recently. Cute - if this is what gets you going :) A few more years and you may even get to one of the roles I already had in this game :) 

Your posts on this forum are full of ignorance, bloat and contempt for others. Some people don't react to this. You can be sure I will. You take way too much space on this forum compared to what you do in game.

Btw, you have your facts completely wrong :) When you were bloating about capturing Cartagena, taking all air out of this forum, I was regularily fighting Rubli - a clan which made your nation implode by capturing one of your ports. After that we defeated Prussia :)

18 hours ago, vazco said:

Dude, you have a hugely overgrown ego :) You participated in a few PB's recently. Cute - if this is what gets you going :) A few more years and you may even get to one of the roles I already had in this game :) 

Your posts on this forum are full of ignorance, bloat and contempt for others. Some people don't react to this. You can be sure I will. You take way too much space on this forum compared to what you do in game.

Btw, you have your facts completely wrong :) When you were bloating about capturing Cartagena, taking all air out of this forum, I was regularily fighting Rubli - a clan which made your nation implode by capturing one of your ports. After that we defeated Prussia :)

Once more you are talking about other people's business. What did you have to do with Cartagena or with Somerset? Is your game play really so boring that you can't talk about events you took part in? Then use your time grinding a port.

Edited by Graf Bernadotte

18 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

The only time I've seen Graf in-game is when he's been running away or sinking. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though.

Are you the next loser who tries to fight me in this forum, since you don't get enough attention in game? There is a difference in watching PB videos of other nations where I get hunted or sunk and fighting by yourself. Yes, I read all of your posts where you complained that the British nation doesn't follow you and that this is the reason why GB sucks in RvR. But you didn't explain yet why this should be the fault of British players and not your incompetent leadership. There was a time when Britain was the strongest nation on the server. Back then decissions where made by personalities and not by you.

Caring about my business doesn't make you more successful and doesn't turn GB in a RvR nation again.

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Once more you are talking about other people's business. What did you have to do with Cartagena or with Somerset? Is your game play really so boring that you can't talk about events you took part in? Then use your time grinding a port.

You're again using your ignorance as a weapon. The fact you didn't read about something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Again - use your time more for reading, less for writing. It will make the future anti-Russian coalition smaller. You'll also learn that there are many interesting things happening in NA, not only in Russia, and not only in this channel which you try to dominate. You didn't write anything interesting since you started commenting my post.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vazco said:

You're again using your ignorance as a weapon. The fact you didn't read about something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Again - use your time more for reading, less for writing. It will make the future anti-Russian coalition smaller. You'll also learn that there are many interesting things happening in NA, not only in Russia, and not only in this channel which you try to dominate. You didn't write anything interesting since you started commenting my post.

Mate, grind a port and tell us of your advantages after.  I care about RvR matters. If you wanna talk about PvP ask Hatchiroku for an answer. Or better Rainsborough. Looks like he's searching for a dialog partner as urgent as you. I never talk about this topic. :wacko:

And no. I don't read your posts anymore. It's a waste of time.

19 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Mate, grind a port and tell us of your advantages after.  I care about RvR matters. If you wanna talk about PvP ask Hatchiroku for an answer. Or better Rainsborough. Looks like he's searching for a dialog partner as urgent as you. I never talk about this topic. :wacko:

And no. I don't read your posts anymore. It's a waste of time.

Please then do as you say and stop reading and commenting my posts. I'll be commenting yours if I find it proper. I guess we're golden, we have an agreement :)

FYI: in this game I was an officer in 3 fleets, 2 of which "conquered the map" and were considered the strongest for some time. I participated in hundreds of PB's, led multiple PB's, led a nation, and had a few different roles as a diplomat. Even my alt has an open invitation to PB's. I don't have to spread my actions all over this forum though. It's cute to read your RvR adventures described with such dramaturgy and distain for enemies, however I'd advice you to tone down a bit. You're not the only nation on the server, and you're not such a golden boy you paint yourself to be.

5 minutes ago, vazco said:

Please then do as you say and stop reading and commenting my posts. I'll be commenting yours if I find it proper. I guess we're golden, we have an agreement :)

FYI: in this game I was an officer in 3 fleets, 2 of which "conquered the map" and were considered the strongest for some time. I participated in hundreds of PB's, led multiple PB's, led a nation, and had a few different roles as a diplomat. Even my alt has an open invitation to PB's. I don't have to spread my actions all over this forum though. It's cute to read your RvR adventures described with such dramaturgy and distain for enemies, however I'd advice you to tone down a bit. You're not the only nation on the server, and you're not such a golden boy you paint yourself to be.

Then my advice was the best I could do. Go grind a port. This game needs nothing more urgent than persons of outstanding abilities which can built nations and lead them to success. You wasted your times ways too long caring about me.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

The danish-norwegian kingdoms are attacking the british port of Santanillas! It is a direct result of the bloody brits attacking of misteriosa earlier last week! The war for the Caymans it seems is just heating up. Another reason may be the bastard brits attack on danish-norwegian supply convoys moving to and from the Caymans. We did manage to get a statement from a danish-norwegian admiral stating that the attacks on british possessions would continue as long as a danish-norwegian presence was found in that region.. It is said that the danno-norwegian fleet may be running low on supplies due to their latest convoy being intercepted by british warships, regardless the danno-norwegian admiralty seems more determined than ever to press the attack and punish the british empire for their dastardly acts against the free trade!

All hail the two kingdoms!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Hear ye! Hear ye!

The danish-norwegian kingdoms are attacking the british port of Santanillas! It is a direct result of the bloody brits attacking of misteriosa earlier last week! The war for the Caymans it seems is just heating up. Another reason may be the bastard brits attack on danish-norwegian supply convoys moving to and from the Caymans. We did manage to get a statement from a danish-norwegian admiral stating that the attacks on british possessions would continue as long as a danish-norwegian presence was found in that region.. It is said that the danno-norwegian fleet may be running low on supplies due to their latest convoy being intercepted by british warships, regardless the danno-norwegian admiralty seems more determined than ever to press the attack and punish the british empire for their dastardly acts against the free trade!

All hail the two kingdoms!

One thing I do not understand, maybe someone can explain it here: How come Santanillas, with a port battle window set between 11hs and 14hs server time, gets a PB at 05:50 hs server time? Thanks for any explanation, I can not find one...

6 minutes ago, Red Dragon 13 said:

One thing I do not understand, maybe someone can explain it here: How come Santanillas, with a port battle window set between 11hs and 14hs server time, gets a PB at 05:50 hs server time? Thanks for any explanation, I can not find one...

The owning clan had the PB timer at 5-8 When we flipped it.. That they change the timer doesn't change the scheduled PB time.. But what I would like an explanation for is why someone would have a timer at 5-8 in the morning and then immediately switch the timer the second it gets flipped?

Edited by Lars Kjaer
I don't know anyone called theo

16 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

The owning clan had the PB timer at 5-8 When we flipped it.. That they change the timer doesn't change the scheduled PB time.. But what I would like an explanation for is why someone would have a timer at 5-8 in the morning and then immediately switch the timer the second it gets flipped?

Thanks a lot. Weird thing this timer changing afterwards

6 minutes ago, Red Dragon 13 said:

Thanks a lot. Weird thing this timer changing afterwards

I recon they set the timer at a shitty time because they didn't want the port to get flipped and now when it is flipped they'd like the PB in a time where it's more convenient.. I hope they show up tho, because if I'm getting up at 5 in the morning to flip a port, on a friday, and 5 in the morning on a saturday for an empty PB then I'm going to burn all of GB down!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

I recon they set the timer at a shitty time because they didn't want the port to get flipped and now when it is flipped they'd like the PB in a time where it's more convenient.. I hope they show up tho, because if I'm getting up at 5 in the morning to flip a port, on a friday, and 5 in the morning on a saturday for an empty PB then I'm going to burn all of GB down!

Guess Hachi will also take it personally if nobody shows up

Hear ye! Hear ye!

The glorius Danish-Norwegian navy was foiled in its invasion of Santanillas!

The british nation came in force to prevent the depredations of the danno-norwegian marines. The british screening fleet attacked the danish-norwegian transports due west of the port as the danno-norwegian navy was making its approach to the island. The british fleet were mainly fighthing a retreating battle where the main objective obviously was to keep the danish-norwegian fleet engaged whilst the british defenders secured the harbor and the surrounding hills. 

According to this reporters admiralty informant, the brave british captains in the screening fleet were however slightly outmatched in the screening battle.. The danish-norwegian fleet started sinking the brits in short order after having split the enemy fleet in two. The danno-norwegian fleet isolating the british shipsand after a carnage only one british captain managed to slip the slaughter and escape into the safety of the night..

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962414651/screenshot/2431257256127761097

Edited by Lars Kjaer
  • Like 1

Is there any truth in the story told to this journalist by a clerk at the danish afmiralty.  After reading the battle report? The lordship was shocked. The famous admiral @darkjoker was outdone in ading in killing of the British fleet, by admiral @Gorgons, wich still was drunk from visits to taverns. Even the ill skilled admiral @Lars Kjaer almost did better. The clerk told this journalist, that admiral @darkjoker wife, was send back to Europe, so the admiral once more could focus on his duty in the Caribbean.

Edited by staun
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

I am pretty sure the change in timer was done even before the flipping. Monday to friday set early in hope no one flips it.  Changed so it in weekend where later, because ppl can br online early if they want. It changed after maintance and proberbly had nothing to do with the flipping.

• Like 1

The latested battle report can now bring light to a question long needed to be answered. Do @Graf Bernadotte ever leave Bermuda.

admiral staunberg as part of operation “Clean Spring” laying in an old fir fir build Wasa, just Nort of Nippes, was attacked by an russian armada. In that group of enemies was the flag of @Graf Bernadotte

Russian flag signals was read and to the best of the knowledge a danish midshipsman translated. It said : Reinforcement on the way.

apearently the russia feared it was a trap.

Admiral Staunberg replied: No, me against you. Should be an even fight.

The admiralty have questioned if it in fact was @Graf Bernadotte that where seen in the battle. But the danish admiral was ready to swear on the holy bible, that it was the villian @Graf Bernadotte he saw in the battle. 

So let be knowen for this date and hence fort it is the official position of the danish admiralty, that admiral @Graf Bernadotte may leave Bermuda under the right cirkumstances.

Edited by staun
  • Like 2