Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

I guess Trashed never learned from the mistakes of others. Being an asshole in forums and global chat will only get you lots of enemies, look at Trash-'n-Dumb and Gregory Trashborough...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Knobby said:

I guess Trashed never learned from the mistakes of others. Being an asshole in forums and global chat will only get you lots of enemies, look at Trash-'n-Dumb and Gregory Trashborough...

Where else would I get my ammunition for the next Prussian council meeting from? If not from inane posting on the forums, it makes life so much easier.

8 hours ago, Trashed Privateer said:

1. He didn't destroy anything because he had a Wasa on his ass entire time.

2. Destroying towers and forts was irrelevant, it would just give us more points and easy win. Would also give us less time for the fight and less time for brawl, fun and sinking enemies. We are not like Russians with 1000 points in head and mind, kite, kite, kite, chain, chain, chain and easy win on points. For you, only port matters or some points, for us matters a good fight. North Inlet was only lost by RUBLI because they gave up circles hoping for a nice fight other than 1h chase and kite. Of course, they were wrong, disappointed. The only reason Babay "won".

3. We won PB without MB. Yet again, it's irrelevant. 

You can not be more hypocrite.  Remember the battle of yesterday in Manataca? If you wanted more combat you would not have been running half a battle and you would not worry about the circles and the 1000 points.

All your comrades in the battle are polite and not loud like you, I do not know how they support you.

Every time you speak, you portray yourself

48 minutes ago, Jorge said:

You can not be more hypocrite.  Remember the battle of yesterday in Manataca? If you wanted more combat you would not have been running half a battle and you would not worry about the circles and the 1000 points.

All your comrades in the battle are polite and not loud like you, I do not know how they support you.

Every time you speak, you portray yourself

sorry, but this Manataca PB was a circus. Liquicity was chasing a surprise for 1h (in Belle Poule) and Spanish fleet left the circle as soon as we arrived. If you want to fight, fight in the circle. We're not gonna chase you like idiots and be chained 90% of the time. Port Battle commander was Vile Executioner.

1 minute ago, Trashed Privateer said:

sorry, but this Manataca PB was a circus. Liquicity was chasing a surprise for 1h (in Belle Poule) and Spanish fleet left the circle as soon as we arrived. If you want to fight, fight in the circle. We're not gonna chase you like idiots and be chained 90% of the time. Port Battle commander was Vile Executioner.

Thats how Spaniards fight deep water PBs.

1 minute ago, Trashed Privateer said:

Lol, we had the circle, you leave and we follow you because wind didn't allow us to go other circles. Who was avoiding combat?? 

1 minute ago, Trashtoto Kohl said:

Thats how Spaniards fight deep water PBs.

First you can see the battle, then you can talk. 

Just now, Jorge said:

Lol, we had the circle, you leave and we follow you because wind didn't allow us to go other circles. Who was avoiding combat?? 

You joined downwind just to write in forum you couldnt get to circles or what?

Please rethink your spawning into a battle

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jorge said:

You captured circle and then you sailed North, away from the circle when we arrived - the circle was empty.

8 minutes ago, trashiiii said:

You joined downwind just to write in forum you couldnt get to circles or what?

Please rethink your spawning into a battle

We had beam wind (I think is the correct term), and we had to take advantage of the mortar brig. The turn of the wind, which is random, condemned us to fight in that circle. If wind had turned the other way around we would have taken the fight to circle A. I think it's not that hard to understand. Maybe we would have to do like you in Cayo Vacas twice? , entering in favor of wind, very far from the circles and without being able to capture a circle. But hey, the professional is you.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Trashed Privateer said:

You captured circle and then you sailed North, away from the circle when we arrived - the circle was empty.

Sorry but that is not true, we went back to the circle and you seeing that the wind benefited you by not allowing us to go to the other circles, you left having to chase you. In the end what matters is the result and you won by reaching 1000 points, well played. We will try to improve next time.

4 hours ago, Knobby said:

You rang?  You sure like to drop off handed comments about me in random threads I haven't been apart of for a while.  I get it dude, you're in love with me.  I'm flattered, but I'm already in a polyamorous relationship with Kingy and Lars.....we don't have time for a 4th wheel at the moment.

Russia had the same amount of enemies before I joined as it did when I joined.  Russia tried to swing big for the fences, they attacked the swedes when the rest of the server was too scared and took their sacred port of Cartagena.  Then the "how dare you" alliance formed.  Russia took it's shot and it was a pretty good one.  Things don't always go as planned.  Lesson learned, next time we'll let some other nation create content and we'll all just go join the best nation sweden like you and CABAL did.  Competition?  who cares.  Let's all try to be like CABAL guys.  forum pvp, make funny videos, ride of the coat tails of HRE and take empty dutch ports.  EZ PZ

Shame this dude has to keep involving me in random posts, I was enjoying just reading the drama this time.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ChristenTrash said:

You rang?  You sure like to drop off handed comments about me in random threads I haven't been apart of for a while.  I get it dude, you're in love with me.  I'm flattered, but I'm already in a polyamorous relationship with Kingy and Lars.....we don't have time for a 4th wheel at the moment.

Russia had the same amount of enemies before I joined as it did when I joined.  Russia tried to swing big for the fences, they attacked the swedes when the rest of the server was too scared and took their sacred port of Cartagena.  Then the "how dare you" alliance formed.  Russia took it's shot and it was a pretty good one.  Things don't always go as planned.  Lesson learned, next time we'll let some other nation create content and we'll all just go join the best nation sweden like you and CABAL did.  Competition?  who cares.  Let's all try to be like CABAL guys.  forum pvp, make funny videos, ride of the coat tails of HRE and take empty dutch ports.  EZ PZ

Shame this dude has to keep involving me in random posts, I was enjoying just reading the drama this time.

preach_it.jpg.6ae16f6e5921225d04944df5f7

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ChristenTrash said:

Well Christentrash... I like the attention but if there ain't a ring on my finger you're ain't getting any... With that out of the way - Russia didn't start swinging for the fences -> they started attacking DK/NG and the pirates.. The very same nations that kept fighting them after they attacked the swedes. Russia fell because of shitpoor diplomacy - nothing else. I do hope however they come back from the ropes, and this time a bit wiser than before.

8 minutes ago, Cornelius Trash said:

preach_it.jpg.6ae16f6e5921225d04944df5f7

Just loved the pic

• Like 2

On 12/03/2018 at 6:47 PM, Trashed Privateer said:

I was at Bermuda at least 8 times, Kidds more than 10 times, I killed about 40-50 Russians in the area and NEVER DIED by your "hunted out" carebear fleets. Lenin chased me with his 4 alts, Babay chased with his LO/WO Wasas going 10 knots only, wow. I am impressed. My best battle was against leader of BETEP clan, LGV Refit vs his Bucentaure 1v1 and I won.

I could see 1st rates going back and forth doing missions and Wasas too, 2 ships you love. Indiaman sailing back and forth too, I captured like 6 Indiamen full of shit.

Well good for you sister.

Btw the son of a dead Nigerian finance minister is awarding a large some of money to really clever people, keep an eye on the inbox 🤪.

Buster (Odwanga Nadullu)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChristenTrash said:

Just pointing out parallels in the behavior between you 3, didn't mean to summon you from your slumber in your coffin ;).

And like you and Greg, Banished will also fail to see any correlation between acting like a dick, pissing off half the server and ppl attacking his clan/nation for it in game. Then he can bitch and whine about how unfair it all is on the forum.

10 hours ago, Trash unworthy of the Sea said:

I really wonder, if I should try out mortar brig.... my mate loves it but I tried it once and it seems less about skill and more about RNG but I could be very wrong here... main reason I don't like it, is because nobody even on the forum can tell me 100% certain what upgrades work for mortars and which don't... even less heel should in theory improve accuracy but does it actually? Who knows...

The heeling has a big impact on hit ratio. Not at the fort though, since it is so big that you hit it all the time as soon as your aiming circle is on top of it. But to hit a tower or an anchoring ship you can see your aiming circle dancing around your target in ratio to the heeling degrees shown on the left side. Heeling while anchoring depends on the direction the wind and the waves are coming from. That's why you can't messure the impact of ballast on heeling. With less ballast your ship is dancing more over the waves than with maximum ballast upgrades. What doesn't mean that you have always 0 degrees heeling, but you have more often 0 degrees. Since you should shoot only at 0 degrees you have more opportunities to shoot with maximum chance to hit.

If you wanna shoot on a moving ship, heeling is not so important, since you need a lot of luck anyway for a hit which makes damage. On a moving ship you shoot when you're reloaded not when your aiming is close to perfect. Most screaming in PBs that players got hit by mortar strike are nonsense. They got a message but zero damage. Anyway they think they are sentenced to death now. :D 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Knobby said:

Just pointing out parallels in the behavior between you 3, didn't mean to summon you from your slumber in your coffin ;).

And like you and Greg, Banished will also fail to see any correlation between acting like a dick, pissing off half the server and ppl attacking his clan/nation for it in game. Then he can bitch and whine about how unfair it all is on the forum.

Lesson learned.  In the future we will...

Join Sweden, most powerful RVR nation in the game. Ride on the coat tails of HRE. Make cool videos. Attack empty Dutch ports because we used to play Dutch. Act wise on the forums because we’ve taken zero risk.

sound about right guys?

Edited by ChristenTrash
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Well Christentrash... I like the attention but if there ain't a ring on my finger you're ain't getting any... With that out of the way - Russia didn't start swinging for the fences -> they started attacking DK/NG and the pirates.. The very same nations that kept fighting them after they attacked the swedes. Russia fell because of shitpoor diplomacy - nothing else. I do hope however they come back from the ropes, and this time a bit wiser than before.

I don’t subscribe to ancient beliefs like no touchy touchy before marriage.  

• Like 1

The data shows that trash talking improves and increases the number of PvP and action. No emotions = no competition = no fight. Everyone would just ally, try to be friends live in peace.

15 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

I can understand that in any walks of life you're bound to meet people with whom you disagree. I can accept that. I do however find it extremely curious that @Graf Bernadotte starts writing in this thread once more and all of a sudden any pretense of light RP or friendly banter is thrown out of the window. Graf - you may get off ruining someone elses game, but just like the ill-behaved kid in the schoolyard, I really think you should go into the game, find some friends and just enjoy the battles. Don't embarras yourself any further and don't ruin the RP thread for the rest of us. A concept as simple as sticking to your own faction, keeping a light tone and reporting news is apparently entirely lost on you. If I didn't dislike you so much I'd feel sorry for you, but alas just like the kid in the schoolyard I just don't want to play with you - please keep out of this thread if you can't conform to format.

A good teacher knows about facts and is happy if his students know them as well. A bad teacher doesn't know about facts and thinks students are unfriendly, if they correct him all the time therefore. Don't be insulted, if someone corrects your superficial knowledge. Be happy that this person cares that you are better informed in future. To become a good teacher you should learn first. Then truth insults you much less often. ;) 

By the way national news had almost no posts for weeks. Be happy that this discussion started. You wouldn't have an outrage otherwise. There is the choice between no posts and salty posts. A good discussion is nothing you find in the internet. :D 

Edited by Graf Bernadotte

8 minutes ago, Trashed Privateer said:

The data shows that trash talking improves and increases the number of PvP and action. No emotions = no competition = no fight. Everyone would just ally, try to be friends live in peace.

Data shows that salty discussion increases the numbers of readers extremely. Don't join a salty discussion, if you seek to be everybodies darling. People love the beef, but they don't like the contestants.

• Like 1