Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

6 minutes ago, Wojtek said:

Nobody told that we are masters of the universe lmao.

We are just normal nation, but without a trash like in russia.

Now you're insulting Privateer. He wants to be the greatest trash on planet. And he is Prussian.

2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You celebrate Cap Francais like it would be Trafalgar :) Russia never had imperialistic dreams. We were forced into a race over the map by VM mechanic. You won't remember, since you were too busy at that time to administrate your two ports. :P 

@Staun

I really have no idea what you wanted to say.

i have to say it again. Who is celebrating Cap Francais? For sure not we.

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

How many posts did you guys write about this casual battle?

You are retarded or something? Prussia needs one port, for VM, and that's all.

Nobody is celebrating the win, we know that Swedes want's rematch and that's great.

And to be honest, u have no right to talk about things that u even can't understand.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

How many posts did you guys write about this casual battle?

Show screenshots. Vazco posted the result in forums and one guy started trash talking about Jon Snow Lets Go. No one is celebrating a victory of this port, it's trash and irrelevant port.

5 minutes ago, Trashed Privateer said:

Show screenshots. Vazco posted the result in forums and one guy started trash talking about Jon Snow Lets Go. No one is celebrating a victory of this port, it's trash and irrelevant port.

You flooded the battle thread with your posts that admin had to remove them all into this channel.

11 minutes ago, Wojtek said:

You are retarded or something? Prussia needs one port, for VM, and that's all.

Nobody is celebrating the win, we know that Swedes want's rematch and that's great.

And to be honest, u have no right to talk about things that u even can't understand.

As long as your team mates compare your nation with mine I think that I understand something about the matter. 

Edited by Graf Bernadotte

8 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You flooded the battle thread with your posts that admin had to remove them all into this channel.

Yea, no one mentioned Cap Francais, fix your brain.

Just now, Trashed Privateer said:

Yea, no one mentioned Cap Francais, fix your brain.

It was not going about Jon. You celebrated your PvP abilities. You offered a bounty on a Prussian who left a battle without helping his team mates. You claimed that the whole map is hating  and ganking you. And you repeated all of this masters of the universe trash we had already to read after the Swedes fall in a delusion of grandeur after the map wipe.

But nice to read that you still remember the boring truth. The community is surprised that there is life in your nation. And people are curious how Rubli will perform in Prussia. Nothing more happened. :) 

19 minutes ago, Trashed Privateer said:

Yea, so why you spam some bs about Cap Francais if no one talks about it? I will put a bounty on every carebear playing in Prussia, what's weird about it?

All this trash you spammed in the battle thread because of Cap Francais . If it didn't have anything to do with the battle, I ask myself, why not every single guy got banned from the forum for spamming and derailing the battle thread.

A question also qw569 might be interested in. 

How did your mortar brig manage to survive the whole battle without killing anything? Did he forget the mortars? Was probably a bad decission of Rubli not to convince qw569 to switch as well. Is that the reason why you're so salty towards him? :D 

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I ask myself, why not every single guy got banned from the forum for spamming and derailing the battle thread.

Master of universe hipocrisy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

All this trash you spammed in the battle thread because of Cap Francais . If it didn't have anything to do with the battle, I ask myself, why not every single guy got banned from the forum for spamming and derailing the battle thread.

A question also qw569 might be interested in. 

How did your mortar brig manage to survive the whole battle without killing anything? Did he forget the mortars? Was probably a bad decission of Rubli not to convince qw569 to switch as well. Is that the reason why you're so salty towards him? :D 

We don't need garbage like mortar brigs. If someone wants to bring one, it's fine. Usually, it's some new player in MB. We won Little Harbour PB without mortar brig too, it's useless garbage for most of the time that gets chased by a 5th rate and dies from 1 broadside. Every PB I see dead mortar brigs.

I can understand that in any walks of life you're bound to meet people with whom you disagree. I can accept that. I do however find it extremely curious that @Graf Bernadotte starts writing in this thread once more and all of a sudden any pretense of light RP or friendly banter is thrown out of the window. Graf - you may get off ruining someone elses game, but just like the ill-behaved kid in the schoolyard, I really think you should go into the game, find some friends and just enjoy the battles. Don't embarras yourself any further and don't ruin the RP thread for the rest of us. A concept as simple as sticking to your own faction, keeping a light tone and reporting news is apparently entirely lost on you. If I didn't dislike you so much I'd feel sorry for you, but alas just like the kid in the schoolyard I just don't want to play with you - please keep out of this thread if you can't conform to format.

6 hours ago, Trashed Privateer said:

We don't need garbage like mortar brigs. If someone wants to bring one, it's fine. Usually, it's some new player in MB. We won Little Harbour PB without mortar brig too, it's useless garbage for most of the time that gets chased by a 5th rate and dies from 1 broadside. Every PB I see dead mortar brigs.

To compare a shallow water PB with a 1. Rate PB shows your clue about mortar brigs. 

I think Dron has an other opinion in that matter. ;) Most mortar brigs get chased and killed because they can become so dangerous. Expecially for ship builts Rubli prefers. That you survive so many battles might have the reason that nobody thinks you're a threat for anybody which has to be eliminated. :D Moscailb should teach you not to kill a mortar brig with broadsides but to board it. He knows why.

Your mortar brig didn't die. Anyway it didn't manage to kill at least one fort. And there are two of them at Cap Francais.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Your mortar brig didn't die. Anyway it didn't manage to kill at least one fort. And there are two of them at Cap Francais.

1. He didn't destroy anything because he had a Wasa on his ass entire time.

2. Destroying towers and forts was irrelevant, it would just give us more points and easy win. Would also give us less time for the fight and less time for brawl, fun and sinking enemies. We are not like Russians with 1000 points in head and mind, kite, kite, kite, chain, chain, chain and easy win on points. For you, only port matters or some points, for us matters a good fight. North Inlet was only lost by RUBLI because they gave up circles hoping for a nice fight other than 1h chase and kite. Of course, they were wrong, disappointed. The only reason Babay "won".

3. We won PB without MB. Yet again, it's irrelevant. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Trashed Privateer said:

1. He didn't destroy anything because he had a Wasa on his ass entire time.

2. Destroying towers and forts was irrelevant, it would just give us more points and easy win. Would also give us less time for the fight and less time for brawl, fun and sinking enemies. We are not like Russians with 1000 points in head and mind, kite, kite, kite, chain, chain, chain and easy win on points. For you, only port matters or some points, for us matters a good fight. North Inlet was only lost by RUBLI because they gave up circles hoping for a nice fight other than 1h chase and kite. Of course, they were wrong, disappointed. The only reason Babay "won".

3. We won PB without MB. Yet again, it's irrelevant. 

What the trash... you dont won PB mate, RUBLI did all the work for you, you know it. What the trash about Babay's win, ask RUBLI and they said you: "shut up Banished boat." Babay one of the few who gave the "fight" to the Rubles. In last North Inlet we use 70% Live oak ships( Of course we went kite enemy!!!) , this is one of the few fights when you cant fight because you have 1 rate vs 3 rates, RUBLI know it too, but you ALOHA, Britrun zerg, change of nation not change you, you it is you, all pb which you won against strong enemy it was teak teak ships vs live oak ships ( and then only when you fight vs 50% new players) and chan chan chan and chain, you know it. You  talk about tactics but do you know any other tactics except: run, chain, run, chain, or figth, close fight, fight, sank?  You consider the line( line ahead   which you call simply Line,  because you do not see the difference!!!)  to be an ideal construction,  just because  your dearly beloved Nelson  use it.  You need to familiarize yourself with such fights(at least) as The Battle of Lemnos and The Battle of Solebey,  then we'll talk with you about tactics, mate!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Trashed Privateer said:

MB

I really wonder, if I should try out mortar brig.... my mate loves it but I tried it once and it seems less about skill and more about RNG but I could be very wrong here... main reason I don't like it, is because nobody even on the forum can tell me 100% certain what upgrades work for mortars and which don't... even less heel should in theory improve accuracy but does it actually? Who knows...

35 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

What the trash... you dont won PB mate, RUBLI did all the work for you, you know it. What the trash about Babay's win, ask RUBLI and they said you: "shut up Banished boat." Babay one of the few who gave the "fight" to the Rubles. In last North Inlet we use 70% Live oak ships( Of course we went kite enemy!!!) , this is one of the few fights when you cant fight because you have 1 rate vs 3 rates, RUBLI know it too, but you ALOHA, Britrun zerg, change of nation not change you, you it is you, all pb which you won against strong enemy it was teak teak ships vs live oak ships ( and then only when you fight vs 50% new players) and chan chan chan and chain, you know it. You  talk about tactics but do you know any other tactics except: run, chain, run, chain, or figth, close fight, fight, sank?  You consider the line( line ahead   which you call simply Line,  because you do not see the difference!!!)  to be an ideal construction,  just because  your dearly beloved Nelson  use it.  You need to familiarize yourself with such fights(at least) as The Battle of Lemnos and The Battle of Solebey,  then we'll talk with you about tactics, mate!

???

I hoped that since the swedish destroyed the russian trash nation their trolls will be quiet.  Now i know that was only dream :(

Edited by GhastlyTrash
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

To compare a shallow water PB with a 1. Rate PB shows your clue about mortar brigs. 

I think Dron has an other opinion in that matter. ;) Most mortar brigs get chased and killed because they can become so dangerous. Expecially for ship builts Rubli prefers. That you survive so many battles might have the reason that nobody thinks you're a threat for anybody which has to be eliminated. :D Moscailb should teach you not to kill a mortar brig with broadsides but to board it. He knows why.

20180305194841_1.jpg.9f38c4319b490c3669589a8d11fe511b.jpg

Dont feed him

47 minutes ago, z4ys said:

20180305194841_1.jpg.9f38c4319b490c3669589a8d11fe511b.jpg

Dont feed him

Trash Bernadotte is feeding me, I'm feeding him. Since he can't talk about victories of glorious Russian Empire, he needs to trash talk about Prussia.

Edited by Trashed Privateer

To much  hype of "Rubli" without any rubli players in thread. 

Edited by Warin
  • Like 2