Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

1 hour ago, Trash unworthy of the Sea said:

I think the hardest conditions to survive is facing prussia in PvP but ok :lol:

This is the kind of player I am talking about... he may not be a carebear but hes trash that is only riding on the wave of success and giving prussia a bad name... my prediction is you will only get more players of his kind... I just hope prussia doesn't become a zerg nation with average players like this one day... it's the same principle as in ganks in patrol zone. "Why should I join the losing side in PvP and lose the ship when you can join the winning prussian side in PvP and be safe and in for a easy win?" - coward mentality of 80% of players. 

I really hope I am wrong tho...

You're wrong here, in fact most players join against Prussia in patrol zones :lol:

I like how people that dont belong to prussia or sweden discuss about jon

jon talked with us, explained his reasons and we are totally fine with him changing to prussia. finally I can shoot at him. :D 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Trash unworthy of the Sea said:

I respect prussia for its quality over quantity flair but every day I see more and more nobodies sailing under the prussian flag...

I don't see those noobs. Maybe we have a different threshold for noob though :)

It's next to impossible to PvE in Prussia - you can't PvE around LaTortue and you can't find anyone to PvE with. 

As for an undefeated team, ask Havelock and Guest how our battle with Sweden in Haiti patrol area went (we had over 2x BR advantage, yet we were killed) . With good approach,  everyone can be defeated. 

Edited by vazco
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, vazco said:

It's next to impossible to PvE in Prussia - you can't PvE around LaTortue and you can't find anyone to PvE with. 

As for an undefeated team, ask Havelock and Guest how our battle with Sweden in Haiti patrol area went (we had over 2x BR advantage) . With good approach,  everyone can be defeated. 

prussia has good numbers atm you cant deny that. ;)

It's nothing bad though. I just hope we get a few players again ...

Prussia is like Russian Empire. Too much talk when they won. :D

As the researcher and  scientist I'm wondering is it possible to capture all Prussia ports? How many players will leave from this nation after that?

How many ports need to lose to see the message that someone is killing the game?

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, qw569 said:

We didn't win anything significant :) We don't have an arch-enemy like Russia did, and no diplomacy to speak of. We're mostly about having good battles and having fun.

45 minutes ago, trashiiii said:

prussia has good numbers atm you cant deny that. ;)

Yes, for the first time we can field a full 1st rate fleet :) We still don't have numbers of eg. GB or Sweden to defend all our ports though - that's why we don't get very attached to ports that we have. Our identity is not in the ports that we posses. It's not even in leadership - as I couldn't even tell who is the leader, we probably have a few. It's rather in an approach to focus on PvP and fun battles - which we can have also without ports.

• Like 1

btw, I would be curious to see numbers of unique logins to particular nations now. I would guess we have approx. 150. It would be interesting to see numbers of Russia and Poland :) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, vazco said:

We didn't win anything significant :) We don't have an arch-enemy like Russia did, and no diplomacy to speak of. We're mostly about having good battles and having fun.

Yes, for the first time we can field a full 1st rate fleet :) We still don't have numbers of eg. GB or Sweden to defend all our ports though - that's why we don't get very attached to ports that we have. Our identity is not in the ports that we posses. It's not even in leadership - as I couldn't even tell who is the leader, we probably have a few. It's rather in an approach to focus on PvP and fun battles - which we can have also without ports.

Oh you do, from yesterday I would say prussia has the biggest fleet on the server atm. Sweden had troubles to get to the number of players we had inside cap francais. Since it's easier to defend (less time needed) I would say sweden cant attack prussia right now but I would like to be proven wrong here, let's see

7 hours ago, Trash unworthy of the Sea said:

I know why RUBLI and Ram switched and can fully understand them but things look a big different for jon... swedes have RvR game and organization and pirates don't... Jon could have switched back to Ram in PODW or to prussia before it was on a roll and winning... winning team joiners are pretty obvious to spot and it is a bit sad.

Man dude...why u talk so much bs when u have no clue lol.

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 4

I liked the fight with Prussia yesterday a lot. No salt and no bad blood at all, just 2 fleets with players who like to shoot each other and want to have some fun. I hope we get much more fights like this (but with a different outcome :ph34r:)

7 hours ago, vazco said:

As for an undefeated team, ask Havelock and Guest how our battle with Sweden in Haiti patrol area went (we had over 2x BR advantage, yet we were killed) . With good approach,  everyone can be defeated. 

Yesterday we already had some guys, who said that Prussia cant be defeated with these skilled players, when they are attacking with the upwind position. Still @Trashlockand me looked with them into a replay and found quite some points where we could have swing the battle around, we just didnt use them.

Time to wake up  the tired bones :D

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Trashed Privateer said:

we don't have casuals or carebears.

The way you are growing, you will start getting them soon  :)

Edited by Cabral
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cabral said:

The way you are growing, you will start get them soon  :)

They will have to survive, because we're not gonna help them for free. The only thing we can gain is alts in Prussia. I do not fear about inflation of randoms and casuals - they will be gone as quickly as they arrived.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, qw569 said:

As the researcher and  scientist I'm wondering is it possible to capture all Prussia ports? How many players will leave from this nation after that?

How many ports need to lose to see the message that someone is killing the game?

I always talked a lot on forums, even before I was Prussian. I see no correlation. In fact, everyone talks about Prussia on forums, mostly in topics of removing nations or hardcore PvP nation aka true pirates aka old outlaws. Everyone can talk about us, but we cannot talk about ourselves?

As the researcher and scientist you know it's possible. Gather 6 nations, pentaflip (10 PBs) Prussia and ezzz win. Aprox 30-50% players would leave. I don't care about ports, so I am happy with free towns.

0 ports "need to lose". Multiflipping = killing the game. Trying to win by having empty battles, avoid battle at all cost, like cowards.

Now it's my turn:

As the researcher and scientist I am wondering if qw569 likes fair fights? 1v1 duel or equal BR. My research tells me he was often ganking and seal clubbing low rank players. How many qw's it takes to kill 1 Prussian player?

Edited by Trashed Privateer

5 minutes ago, Trashed Privateer said:

I always talked a lot on forums, even before I was Prussian. I see no correlation. In fact, everyone talks about Prussia on forums, mostly in topics of removing nations or hardcore PvP nation aka true pirates aka old outlaws. Everyone can talk about us, but we cannot talk about ourselves?

As the researcher and scientist you know it's possible. Gather 6 nations, pentaflip (10 PBs) Prussia and ezzz win. Aprox 30-50% players would leave. I don't care about ports, so I am happy with free towns.

0 ports "need to lose". Multiflipping = killing the game. Trying to win by having empty battles, avoid battle at all cost, like cowards.

Now it's my turn:

As the researcher and scientist I am wondering if qw569 likes fair fights? 1v1 duel or equal BR. My research tells me he was often ganking and seal clubbing low rank players. How many qw's it takes to kill 1 Prussian player?

cmon you won 1 portbattle dont get cocky and think you guys are only beatable by pentaflips. :D

1 minute ago, trashiiii said:

cmon you won 1 portbattle dont get cocky and think you guys are only beatable by pentaflips. :D

He asks "is it possible". You can as well say "cmon qw, don't ask stupid questions".

btw, Prussia will be always underdog nation :) We don't have plans to conquer entire map like Russia or Sweden. Smaller nation = less problems.

Also we're not cocky about Cap Francais win, we know it wasn't Swedish "Team A". 50% of names I've never seen on Swedish side. Swedes played well in defense killing couple of our players that made mistakes, but I am a bit disappointed by the second half where Swedish fleet got split and lost their formation.

Also we couldn't have more perfect wind in PB, TALER BOT v1.0 works as intended.

3 minutes ago, Trashed Privateer said:

This is a dirty tactic. But my question was about a real unsuccessful PB.

16 minutes ago, Trashed Privateer said:

Now it's my turn:

You are too much talkative man and not researcher and scientist. Can you share a link to your scientific article?

I don't like fights because fishes scary this noise. I catch fish and send it to Africa to help children.  You must know that famine is rampant in Africa.

And if I attack someone, it was by mistake. I wanted to send o7, but I pressed the attack. This happened a few days ago, when I saw you in Santa Cecilia with Trincomalee and Agemenon.

What mean seal clubbing?  I know seal but i don't understand what they do in club.

• Like 2

Redii, I do not like your approach a bit. We won one PB, I do not know, maybe it's a skill, maybe it's luck. Nobody floats with pride, we hope that you will repay us, what the result will be, we will see, it does not matter to me. Nobody says that we are invincible because we are not, and to be honest, it is enough to have a decent coalition of two nations to wipe us off the map. We do not really care about ports, moreover, I remember the reactions of XOXO and ALOHA after losing some PB, and it was quite funny.
"Liq, what are we going to do now?"
"Nothing, what do you need ports for?"
As for carebears and mass joining Prus, I will not agree with Banish.
The prestige of a nation always means more people willing to play, and, consequently, more noobs. Unfortunately, we are not able to block joining our nation or prevent it. We'll see what will happen and thats it.
Thanks again for yesterday's port, I had a great time and I'm hoping for rematch!

//btw

PdP was firt PB, when we had more players for PB than slots.

Edited by Wojtek

26 minutes ago, qw569 said:

You are too much talkative man and not researcher and scientist. Can you share a link to your scientific article?

You are too much smartass with no credibility for your research, you only copy numbers from game files. Copy, paste = scientist&researcher???. Research is when you discover new things, undercover hidden stuff. I discovered about 8-10 game breaking exploits and I reported them to Developers. How many "ship duplication" exploits qw discovered? I found 3.

I don't like qw monkey, because we have too many monkeys in game. Grudgemonkeys, monk3ys, PG Monkeys, monkeys everywhere and you are yet another monkey.

Also, I eat kiwi for breakfast, it's very healthy. 

Antioxidants and vitamin C are the two main nutrients of kiwi. In the case of vitamin C, it has 98 mg per 100 grams, which is more than oranges and lemons (almost double that). Guavas and redcurrant are the only fruits that have more than this amount. A piece of kiwi has more than 80% of the daily vitamin C requirement. I suggest eating it in the morning for breakfast.

10 hours ago, vazco said:

Come on mate. The area around Lorimers and Grand Turk is the best PvE area on the map. Plenty of fleets and almost no hunters around. And guess who owns that area now? The Prussians.

You are a little nation with average success. Nobody hates you. And nobody has to fear you. With the switch of Rubli and PODW to Prussia you can hide your mediocrity behind those two clans, which really have a few excellent players. Like Swedes did when they were allied with them.

Don't know exactly what happened at Cap Francais. Swedes had no anti mortar brig. That might have been a bad decission, since Rubli loves heavy built but slow 1. Rates. They have been very successful against Russia in brawls with that.

... until the moment Babay showed up with the same built.

14 hours ago, Trashed Privateer said:

for as long as we don't have safe zone, capital and reinforcements :) Russians are actually full of these players, because they have Bermuda and Kidds, Poland died because it was hunted down all over the place, only a few players remained there that actually try to "PvP".

What do you know about Bermuda and Hidden Island? You showed up only once to get hunted out immediately. By Russian PvE players? That would be embarrassing.

Edited by Graf Bernadotte

As a danish captain I can only look on regard of the Prussian nation, as I also did with the Russian. The both have build a nation from the ground, something every nation in the Caribbean can learn from.

In the future a man will say: 

Football is a simple game. Twenty-two men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans always win.

The situation in the Caribbean is the same. 11 Nations fight for the ports the Carribean, But in the end Sweden wins.

Edited by staun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Trashed Privateer said:

You are too much smartass with no credibility for your research, you only copy numbers from game files. Copy, paste = scientist&researcher???.

OK. Today I will publish the latest weakly reports. And next week I will gladly read your reports. I hope you can copy / paste. :D

I don't like qw monkey, because we have too many monkeys in game. Grudgemonkeys, monk3ys, PG Monkeys, monkeys everywhere and you are yet another monkey.

Do you know Charles Darwin and his theory of evolution. 

Btw I believe that I am the most beautiful monkey, because I have Telnyashka

Also, I eat kiwi for breakfast, it's very healthy.

I'm happy for you. Don't stop eat this fruit, please. It useful for your growing organism.

But name kiwi is not fruit or bird. 

P.S.

Dear readers, I hope you have enjoyed our discussion with @Trashed Privateer.

I'll try not to distract your attention from the main topic in the future.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

What do you know about Bermuda and Hidden Island? You showed up only once to get hunted out immediately. By Russian PvE players? That would be embarrassing.

I was at Bermuda at least 8 times, Kidds more than 10 times, I killed about 40-50 Russians in the area and NEVER DIED by your "hunted out" carebear fleets. Lenin chased me with his 4 alts, Babay chased with his LO/WO Wasas going 10 knots only, wow. I am impressed. My best battle was against leader of BETEP clan, LGV Refit vs his Bucentaure 1v1 and I won.

I could see 1st rates going back and forth doing missions and Wasas too, 2 ships you love. Indiaman sailing back and forth too, I captured like 6 Indiamen full of shit.