Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

43 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Swedes hate us anyway. Not matter what we write in forum. Their problem is that they fear us. And they can't handle those feelings. Hopefully you love me now. Since I told you so nice things yesterday. :) 

Well, I didn't list you, I guess you were too nice to me :)

11 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Well, I didn't list you, I guess you were too nice to me :)

Does that mean Swedes would start to love Russians as well, as soon as we begin to smear them honey around the mouth? :) 

6 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Does that mean Swedes would start to love Russians as well, as soon as we begin to smear them honey around the mouth? :) 

You should have enough honey, cause you used all the vinegar on yourself, right..

Try to get some realistic view about the situation. You're a good player, lot's of Russians are veterans. But so are lot's of the Swedish players. We win some, you win some. But do it with dignity..

Would be appreciated if you and some others..not just your side ifcourse would count to ten now and then...we're making good content to the server. All players and so all factions want to join. Loving it. Have seen some really good battles between different nations. Let's keep it up..so the love between you and Redii will never stop...

15 minutes ago, Cornelis Evertsen de Oude said:

You should have enough honey, cause you used all the vinegar on yourself, right..

Try to get some realistic view about the situation. You're a good player, lot's of Russians are veterans. But so are lot's of the Swedish players. We win some, you win some. But do it with dignity..

Would be appreciated if you and some others..not just your side ifcourse would count to ten now and then...we're making good content to the server. All players and so all factions want to join. Loving it. Have seen some really good battles between different nations. Let's keep it up..so the love between you and Redii will never stop...

It's a game. And forum is a game as well ;) 

But you might not know about the newest political situation. My clan condemned me to speak only good from Swedes from now on since I will be one of them again, soon. Forum will turn into a honeymoon. Full of compliments and without any salt. Sugar :wacko:

4 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

But you might not know about the newest political situation. My clan condemned me to speak only good from Swedes from now on since I will be one of them again, soon. Forum will turn into a honeymoon. Full of compliments and without any salt. Sugar :wacko:

Be careful you don't grow fat......

5 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Don't forget instant mass upvoting on any suggestions @rediii (god and saviour of this game, praised be his name) by the many new followers of the Swerg.

6 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Don't forget instant mass upvoting on any suggestions @rediii (god and saviour of this game, praised be his name) by the many new followers of the Swerg.

Just a qjestion, why dont you ever write a suggestion that makes sense?

This poor captain, sailing just at the boarder of the area protected by the French at there capital, was attacked by 3 French captains and chased to sea. Fortunately just out of sight of land, was a small squadron of DNP captains. (Gorgon, Assassins  and TheCap) , that came to my help and chased away the French. But more French was waiting. One Bucentaure ended op alone and by accident was sunk. At the same time the innocent captains Darkjoker was attacked a bit more to the north by another French Buchentaure, after a brave fight this inexperienced captain managed to board the French captain and take the ship, because of the brave fight of his men.

Once more the French chased a lonely captains, just for sailing peaceful through there area. The scared captain Darkjoker fled to the southeast, chased by 8 French captains, where he by accident sailed in to the small squadron of the 4 other captains running away from the French capital. Once more the Danish was forced to fight the French, In a tough battle the Danish DNP captain TheCap was boarded and killed. The rest of the Danish captains managed to kill most of the French captains. Just one escaped. 

On the way back to safe harbor at Aves, the rest of the Danes sailed in to a lonely French captain, blinded by the lost of a fallen comrade, his was attacked and sunk. What savage people are those French, when a poor captain can't sail alone through there waters.

6 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I cannot say how happy I am to be soon united in one nation again together with you . :)

I have that effect on ppl.. Even @North loves me..

8 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Mate, you are so unbelievable great. How could I be mistaken sooooo bad. :D 

I know.. but I forgive you - just do penance, in the medieval times you'd be forced to carry a cross while doing the gauntlet...

6 hours ago, rediii said:

Just a qjestion, why dont you ever write a suggestion that makes sense?

There is no way any of my suggestions could ever come close to your brilliant brainfarts, oh great one...

Just now, Cornelis Tromp said:

There is no way any of my suggestions could ever come close to your brilliant brainfarts, oh great one...

about time you realize it

8 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

I know.. but I forgive you - just do penance, in the medieval times you'd be forced to carry a cross while doing the gauntlet...

I will, my saviour, I will!!!

Admiral Kjær from Danish squadron DNP looked at his Liaison @McKnight. "When is @Graf Bernadotte starting his training at the academy". 

Mcknight didn't know how to tell the truth so he wouldn't get in trouble. Graf would not come. "He has startet training by the Swedes".

Kjær squeezed his eyes."The Swedes, but they are at war, why will they train him?"

"You see my lord. @Graf Bernadotte, @North and @Christendom are going to get there tactic training from Rediii. They wanted to learn from the best, they said, when I talked to them yesterday. They have surrendered to Sweden, and are just going to fight nations with smal fleets. Where they can be 4 against 1 all the time." said Mcknight

" But, but", was all Kjær could get over his lips. They could have learned so much from the Danish nation.

Mcknight thought better to tell the truth by now. " My lord it is because you not are commander of a big fleet. They need the protection that Sweden can offer. If you just had a better name and a stronger fleet, they would have joined us. But most blame is to be put on your Captain Staunberg. Sometime ago he told an Russian official that there were a strategy around saling under enemy flag and then hurt the enemies alliance. Think it is what they are doing. They have taken strategy advise from a unknown Danish captain".

"Get him in her. His madness has cost this mess in the Caribbean. I am going to demote him".

"Well actually you have already demoted him my lord. You have put him on a mortar brig and send him to the supply squadron KDP, what els can you do to him".

Admiral Kjær smiled. Running supplies and saling a mortar brig. A fitting punishment.

Edited by staun

Prussia officially announces to make La Tortue our national capital. Any nations sailing around La Tortue will be killed on sight. Our safe zone will spread from Saint Nicolas to Lorimers and Puerto Plata. Patrol fleets will control the safety of the waters (you can call them as reinforcements in nation chat, but they are much better at killing and chasing). 

4 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Prussia officially announces to make La Tortue our national capital. Any nations sailing around La Tortue will be killed on sight. Our safe zone will spread from Saint Nicolas to Lorimers and Puerto Plata. Patrol fleets will control the safety of the waters (you can call them as reinforcements in nation chat, but they are much better at killing and chasing). 

Tortuga has my favourite beach and a my regular squeeze works at the brothel by the docks. How dare you sir deny me the sunshine and the company of my wench.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

The danish-norwegian navy invaded Guanica, after several attempts at finding a peaceful solution, all agreed to and broken by the dishonourable dutch fleets. The danish-norwegian admiralty responded to the dutch aggressions against danish farmer through invasion of Cojoro, Maracaibo and Guanica.

The brave dutch towers defended as hard as they could but alas the overwhelming superiority was too much for the small contingent of dutch troops.. Danish-Norwegians sailors and gunners were drunk throughout the battle and it ended with DarkJoker and Lars Kjaers ships being demasted (56 hits with 12pds takes a 1st rate mast).. Several other ships were severely damaged from partly ill-disciplined crews and poor sailing. 

https://imgur.com/a/hTkxy

2 hours ago, Bearwall said:

Hear ye! Hear ye!

The danish-norwegian navy invaded Guanica, after several attempts at finding a peaceful solution, all agreed to and broken by the dishonourable dutch fleets. The danish-norwegian admiralty responded to the dutch aggressions against danish farmer through invasion of Cojoro, Maracaibo and Guanica.

Since a good sized portion of the Dutch nation -- the North American timezone players -- has no idea what you're talking about regarding broken agreements and peaceful negotiations would you mind clarifying. We don't mind fighting you and don't care very much about ports won or lost but it would be helpful to know what the kerfuffle is about. We respect agreements and are certainly willing to listen to your side. With whom have you been negotiiating and about what because we have yet to hear? Perhaps you're just roleplaying? Fine. It gives you an excuse to take ports during your primetime while attempting to deflect criticism. I get that. 

Edited by Farrago