Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

12 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Wist je dat hij eerst bij de russen zat voordat hij bij zweden ging? Hij is alleen maar op zoek naar een winwagon. Bij de russen moest hij er te hard voor werken. Luilak dat hij is.

ah.. een gevalletje ZERG dus, zeer  typisch voor die natie.. zijn er daar  veeeeel meer van.

slappe hap, meer is het niet,  zit echt niks in.  

4 minutes ago, Thonys said:

Yes @admin ...was it ?(my american friends dont think so) What american friends? - apparently they aren't online to defend your ports either.. or are they imaginary?

@admin at least give us "dutch tar" just like the swedish have their own cartagena diggers or give us the dutch wasa (you already know what i mean)

we all know the swedish are shit without them (tar,olympic rings  and navy stuff), and when they are done with us, they' be all sunk.. problem solved . As far as I know Cartagena is on russian hands, and you can get navy refit as well.. ofc it would req you got out of the safezone in Willemstadt and did some PvP..

10 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

As far as I know Cartagena is on russian hands, and you can get navy refit as well.. ofc it would req you got out of the safezone in Willemstadt and did some PvP..

why aren't you fighting the russians than...... Mmmm.?

or are the( swedish) >  russian ALTs doing your job for you , (and grinding tar on the market like one captain sad: " i have millions what do i care")

so   transparant

Edited by Thonys

I geuss those americans from global are the majority in VP now ... I hope the whole map conquers 'our' ports, perhaps after that there will be room again to try to the play the game during the evening ... instead of logging off and seeing the next day that there was no defense anyway during the night. Luckily we have had some visitors the last few weeks, others have to bring to content to us.

Diplomacy in VP: every reason is good to deny a fight, anybody that dares to say anything about it can expect to be austracized by these idiots. Then they wonder why half of the real players leave and join some other nation.

People form global joined ... some of them were not welcome ... Why? Because they do to much pvp and that will draw more enemies, so they were just told to leave ...

Most people know how VP works, except the unlucky new guys and those that think they can change things.

I hope we get reduced to our safezones only, perhaps some morons will finally see the light ... they/we get what was to be expected by any normal standards., and it is far overdue by now.

Nobody gets better by not fighting/playing. (just adding this as it does not seem to be common knowledge for some).

9 minutes ago, Eyesore said:

I hope we get reduced to our safezones only, perhaps some morons will finally see the light ... they/we get what was to be expected by any normal standards., and it is far overdue by now.

Nobody gets better by not fighting/playing. (just adding this as it does not seem to be common knowledge for some).

After we take all ports and make them EU tz it would be a great opportunity for some other clans to show something different..

5 hours ago, Eyesore said:

I geuss those americans from global are the majority in VP now ... I hope the whole map conquers 'our' ports, perhaps after that there will be room again to try to the play the game during the evening ... instead of logging off and seeing the next day that there was no defense anyway during the night. Luckily we have had some visitors the last few weeks, others have to bring to content to us.

Diplomacy in VP: every reason is good to deny a fight, anybody that dares to say anything about it can expect to be austracized by these idiots. Then they wonder why half of the real players leave and join some other nation.

People form global joined ... some of them were not welcome ... Why? Because they do to much pvp and that will draw more enemies, so they were just told to leave ...

Most people know how VP works, except the unlucky new guys and those that think they can change things.

Truer words have never been spoken. And it's such a damn shame, before the wipe the dutch pvp/rvr fleet, while not the best on the server, was surely a force to be reckoned with and was respected by our enemies. Oh the glorious fights we had against the french in Pampatar in the days of 7up, DAS and CORE/XIX. (Yes even PPP before Thonys' schizo personality change...) Then after the wipe somehow the cowards got the largest voice in the council and players who spent so much time and effort defending and fighting for their nations since the very start of OW got disrespected and bullied and ostracized for trying to pvp on the pvp server up until the point they broke and left the nation most of us had spend all their time in since the start of the game.

I think you guys have no idea how hard this decision was for most of us.

But yes, keep calling us traitors while the whole sorry state of VP is 100% due to those same ppl who shout traitor the hardest...

6 hours ago, Thonys said:

why aren't you fighting the russians than...... Mmmm.?

or are the( swedish) >  russian ALTs doing your job for you , (and grinding tar on the market like one captain sad: " i have millions what do i care")

so   transparant

Last I checked I was Danish and I've never really needed carta tar to kill my enemies.. We manage just fine.. We gave you guys a weeks notice.. Do try not to loose all ports to the swedes before we gut you..

13 hours ago, Thonys said:

Yes @admin ...was it ?(my american friends dont think so)

@admin at least give us "dutch tar" just like the swedish have their own cartagena diggers or give us the dutch wasa (you already know what i mean)

we all know the swedish are shit without them (tar,olympic rings  and navy stuff), and when they are done with us, they' be all sunk.. problem solved .

So salty lol.

We dont have cartagena for over a month now and cartagena became less important with the recent thickness nerf.

Just git gud Thony. I hope pvp players take over in VP soon again and lead VP to victory. Until then VP deserves to be reduced to their safezone so people finally wake up and see how enjoying pvp and pbs actually are.

2 hours ago, rediii said:

So salty lol.

We dont have cartagena for over a month now and cartagena became less important with the recent thickness nerf.

Just git gud Thony. I hope pvp players take over in VP soon again and lead VP to victory. Until then VP deserves to be reduced to their safezone so people finally wake up and see how enjoying pvp and pbs actually are.

I like salt on my potatoes, sorry for that...:)

and it is not my fault you dont seem to have the cartagena anymore :wacko:

and i don't lead the vp !

i am not even a diplomat>  and my clan is 3 members !

well .funny we are pve players and  if our clan  is such a big treat to you , what does that say than about your clan or nation 

i wonder if you are all brainwashed  but it seems that way ,,

like i sad many times before i don't like fights, and you are not going to see me in a fight as well,(  i am always afraid i have to assimilate a borg ,what is  one of the difficultest things to do)

just ignore me, is a better live ,for you redii :) 

many do this and do not  even respond ,

the admin does not respond , so why would you....why respond to a schizo personality change(like the knuppel says)

"and by the way you can call me everything you want , only forged papers will change the language"

(*&^%$ darn, chizo again..!)

18 minutes ago, Thonys said:

I like salt on my potatoes, sorry for that...:)

and it is not my fault you dont seem to have the cartagena anymore :wacko:

and i don't lead the vp !

i am not even a diplomat>  and my clan is 3 members !

well .funny we are pve players and  if our clan  is such a big treat to you , what does that say than about your clan or nation 

i wonder if you are all brainwashed  but it seems that way ,,

like i sad many times before i don't like fights, and you are not going to see me in a fight as well,(  i am always afraid i have to assimilate a borg ,what is  one of the difficultest things to do)

just ignore me, is a better live ,for you redii :) 

many do this and do not  even respond ,

the admin does not respond , so why would you....why respond to a schizo personality change(like the knuppel says)

"and by the way you can call me everything you want , only forged papers will change the language"

(*&^%$ darn, chizo again..!)

No worries I ignore you for long now, just stopped for 2 posts. :)

Your posts make no sense 90% of the time

29 minutes ago, rediii said:

i would say closer to 99.9%

1 hour ago, rediii said:

thank you Redii 

at least 118 posts are valid  (i consider that a good score )

1 hour ago, Knobby said:

i would say closer to 99.9%

salt on potato i quiss :)) 

Love you all.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

The danish-norwegian navy just fought a battle against the russian invaders at Guyama! Unfortunately due to drunken captains, an insane admiral and a powderboy with zoophilic tendencies assaulting a monkey in the middle of the battle - and so distracting the gunners - the danish-norwegian navy were unable to retake the port that has for some time been under the brutal occupation of the VCO of Russia.. "We will return, we will persevere and we will retake our ancestral homes!" said an unnamed source on behalf of the governor-general. When asked wether this determination had something to do with the governor-generals favourite estate with his prefered mistress being in situ at Guyama this reporter were taken to questioning in the fort at Frederiksted. I am now fully convinced that the danish-norwegian determination has nothing to do with a mistress!

In other news, not entirely unrelated:

Denmark-Norway will soon be setting up bases at the Bermuda islands - courtesy of the of the RUBLI clan and their capture of Somerset. It is the hope of the danish admiralty that this port will be available for all to do their favourite sports - killing russian firsts in their missions!

14 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Cornelis Tromp officially destroyed Russian nation and left before final annihilation. So many players competing for the title of biggest traitor and nation destroyer...

I've never been banned before. You?

5 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Just as much in my joining France did for Russia.

Your forum propaganda, trolling and shit posting made a lot of players hate Russia. I think it did a lot :) Just like Horatio Hornblower, monk3y etc.

3 minutes ago, troody said:

iam missing @Graf Bernadotte and his bullshit news....? 

Think you should go visiting a doctor, have your head tjecked out. 😏

Nah guess I too will miss him.

Edited by staun

9 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Your forum propaganda, trolling and shit posting made a lot of players hate Russia. I think it did a lot :) Just like Horatio Hornblower, monk3y etc.

Swedes hate us anyway. Not matter what we write in forum. Their problem is that they fear us. And they can't handle those feelings. Hopefully you love me now. Since I told you so nice things yesterday. :)