Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

1 minute ago, Bearwall said:

I sincerely doubt we have underestimated anyone.. The only surprise at Guanica was that it took 2 players almost an hour to kite 6 ai's away from the circles and then capture the port.. Two danes would've done it in 32 mins sharp.. 

I give u 20 :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Can you count? 1+1=2 jajajaja.

Shallow ships = 50-70 BR (prince, mercury, heavy rattle).

25x70=1750BR

I hope this helps you with your math issues and silly answers.

Also I told you I don't complain about screening, it's fun to kill screeners. How fun was is it for 23 players to sit in empty PB? jajajaja :lol:

If you want us next time in PB, don't screen. If not, we will just kill screeners and have fun like always :)

Bla Bla Bla, you have 25 slots in your battlegroup, you can use some big ships to get high BR. 

1+1.....you  know nothing sruPL... 

13 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Bla Bla Bla, you have 25 slots in your battlegroup, you can use some big ships to get high BR. 

1+1.....you  know nothing sruPL... 

Wait, are you actually serious or retarded? I've seen VLTRA use Wasa fleet ships, but you know right that fleet ships do not increase BR of RoE or Battle Groups? It's funny back when I was Brit, there was this full fleet of HYDRA or VLTRA heavy rattles with wasas in fleets. It was fun to kill your wasas after PB as well.

In case you don't mean fleet ships, 2500 BR shallow port requires 25 players in shallow ships. This would make no sense to add screeners to battle group or whatever you think about.

Edited by Banished Privateer

1 hour ago, Wojtek said:

Kingdom of Prussia.

- Lack of numbers

- 6 ports

- No eco

- verry god pvpers

- playing for fun

- Difficult level "impossible"

- No allies, no stupid diplomacy limiting fun

Summarizing: Prussia has no clue about what RVR is.

Ok, it's legitimate. Play as you like.

But if you attack our ports, do not even show up, and then come here talking boldly ... well ... you are not giving your faction a good name

2 minutes ago, victor said:

But if you attack our ports, do not even show up, and then come here talking boldly ... well ... you are not giving your faction a good name

I would like to point that Jorge made a sarcastic or salty post about Prussians not coming. He was the first one to bring it up :)

Edited by Banished Privateer

1 hour ago, Wojtek said:

@Jorge I do not want to be rude? But I do not know if you can see the difference between our nations, maybe I will shortly summarize them.

Kingdom of Prussia.

- Lack of numbers

- 6 ports

- No eco

- verry god pvpers

- playing for fun

- Difficult level "impossible"

- No allies, no stupid diplomacy limiting fun

Now it's time for Spain

- zerg

- almost 60 ports (( 12 of them are uncapturable, so half of Prussian ports :huh: ))

- eco maybe

- 80% of players are carebears and can't pvp equal

- playing for Russia and leaderboard

- second easiest nation in the game

- allies everywhere, making empty's pb's with Russia to be able to masturbate while looking at leaderboard.

- mmmmm carebear zone

Can you see the difference, Jorge?

Cheers and hughs from XOXO.

giphy.gif

We made an empty PB yesterday with Prussians. 

Zerg?? Don't make me laugh. 

Diplomacy is a part of this game. If you don't like it is not our fault. 

Very good pvp players??  Some maybe. 

Difficult level impossible? Wrong, you haven't any enemies. That's why you still have 6 ports. 

Masturbation??? We have been hello kittying for a long time 

Can you see we do not give a shit what you say?

What is certain is that of protection zones, which should eliminate them, and about 80% of carebears, rather 90%.

Kisses and hugs from VLTRA. 

4 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I would like to point that Jorge made a sarcastic or salty post about Prussians not coming. He was the first one to bring it up :)

But actually it's true that no one attacks your ports just because you have no alliances and your faction is not - itself - a RVR threat for bigger nations.

Edited by victor

10 minutes ago, victor said:

But if you attack our ports, do not even show up, and then come here talking boldly ... well ... you are not giving your faction a good name

Said Spaniard.

7 minutes ago, Jorge said:

We made an empty PB yesterday with Prussians. 

Zerg?? Don't make me laugh. 

Diplomacy is a part of this game. If you don't like it is not our fault. 

Very good pvp players??  Some maybe. 

Difficult level impossible? Wrong, you haven't any enemies. That's why you still have 6 ports. 

Masturbation??? We have been hello kittying for a long time 

Can you see we do not give a shit what you say?

What is certain is that of protection zones, which should eliminate them, and about 80% of carebears, rather 90%.

Kisses and hugs from VLTRA. 

Do don't give a shit and still answering for my posts lol.

If your nation enjoy being Russian pussy, it's okay.

But if you are making empty PB with Russia to be higher on the leaderboard, u don't have a permission to write about empty pb to anybody, really xD

Edited by Wojtek
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Wait, are you actually serious or retarded? I've seen VLTRA use Wasa fleet ships, but you know right that fleet ships do not increase BR of RoE or Battle Groups? It's funny back when I was Brit, there was this full fleet of HYDRA or VLTRA heavy rattles with wasas in fleets. It was fun to kill your wasas after PB as well.

In case you don't mean fleet ships, 2500 BR shallow port requires 25 players in shallow ships. This would make no sense to add screeners to battle group or whatever you think about.

Are you seriously so retarded or do you do it?
As far as I know among the 25 boats of a battlegroup you can have 17 shallow boats with 1190 BR plus 8 Santisimas more with 5200 BR, a total of 6390 BR. ....It is obvious that my English is bad but I have not said anything about taking boats in a fleet.

What does not make sense is your air of superiority, but what are we going to do?

Edit. 17 x 70 = 1190 

I correct the numbers, sorry

Edited by Jorge

6 minutes ago, Wojtek said:

Said Spaniard.

Yes, spaniard said.

As Jorge pointed out, strategy, organization and alliances are the actual backbone of RVR 

but how could you know ... you feel great because you sink a lot of ships.

Image result for applause meme

Edited by victor

14 minutes ago, Wojtek said:

Said Spaniard.

But if you are making empty PB with Russia to be higher on the leaderboard, u don't have a permission to write about empty pb to anybody, really xD

And who are you hello kittying to tell us what we can do?
Better continue with your masturbations while you ganking newbies in the US ports. 

Just now, Jorge said:

Better continue with your masturbations while you ganking newbies in the US ports. 

If anybody from Prussia would drown Americans still lol.

Im not going to shit talk with you anymore, it's waste of time.

1 minute ago, Wojtek said:

If anybody from Prussia would drown Americans still lol.

Im not going to shit talk with you anymore, it's waste of time.

Kisses for you ;)

42 minutes ago, victor said:

The ones that could show up did do so, for some of us it was too late

Ill also never get those that say "you didnt show up for the PB" when in fact they screened them out due to zerg capabilites

Talk about bringing a gun to a boxfight and then complain that it was too easy :'D

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Liq said:

The ones that could show up did do so, for some of us it was too late

Ill also never get those that say "you didnt show up for the PB" when in fact they screened them out due to zerg capabilites

Talk about bringing a gun to a boxfight and then complain that it was too easy :'D

Ok, I see your point.

but RVR is that way, mate.

If you want to play this part of the game, these are the rules you have to accept. Take it or leave it.

PS: and another good rule (I'm not talking here about you personally) is not pissing off a bigger faction that is still neutral towards you.

Edited by victor

Prussia is not neutral with everyone, I'm pretty sure we are hostile towards everyone. Also we don't complain about screening, but since our enemies complain about empty PB... It's illogical.

1. Screen enemies from PB

2. Complain that PB was empty

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Prussia is not neutral with everyone, I'm pretty sure we are hostile towards everyone. Also we don't complain about screening, but since our enemies complain about empty PB... It's illogical.

1. Screen enemies from PB

2. Complain that PB was empty

image.jpeg.374fbbca6f54b98f03b650829f2a220f.jpeg

.... that being hostile in RVR means actively flipping and attacking ports.

Edited by victor

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

1 hour ago, Jorge said:

Are you seriously so retarded or do you do it?
As far as I know among the 25 boats of a battlegroup you can have 17 shallow boats with 1190 BR plus 8 Santisimas more with 5200 BR, a total of 6390 BR. ....It is obvious that my English is bad but I have not said anything about taking boats in a fleet.

What does not make sense is your air of superiority, but what are we going to do?

Edit. 17 x 70 = 1190 

I correct the numbers, sorry

1 hour ago, Wojtek said:

Said Spaniard.

1 hour ago, Jorge said:

I'd like the ppl I've qouted to reread their posts.. I know that tempers might flare from time to time but I do enjoy killing the lot of you and I do believe I've sunk to all of you so I'd appreciate it if you gave eachother the benefit of a decent.. well... more proper tone moving forward from here.. I think this thread has long since passed it's intended purpose but we should at least keep it civil - kill you all on the high seas girls..

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rediii said:

You got permission to talk in forum from russia? Better ask before you post more louis :P

Care about your business. I think Staun needs the whip. He's getting cheeky. :P 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, staun said:

We from the DNP have no interest in killing of any nations. We think any nation should have a core area, to build on. Dutch have a large enough safezone. We even stayed away from a pb because they asked us to. Would it be to much to expect that they then didn't attack ports close to us the very next day. The port dosen't have any real importance for us. It is close to La Mona anyway.  And this tread is for roleplay. I did that. If the Dutch isen't ready to loose ports, then maybe the should not have attacked us. We are ready to pay the price. For longe Russia have made threat to one port us. To go for Amalienborg. That it the guys you call your friend.

We don't have allies but the same enemies as GB and Sweden. As a small nation we can't fight either of oure enemies alone, But to keep content for players we need to have fights. They are fun. So we join where we can have fun. 

Guanica is close to Danemark-Norge? What do you think you are? A super power, which can claim half of the map as their core territory? Stay in Christiansted safezone. Nobody hurts you there.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rediii said:

Yea sweden fought most of the nations at one point, with less numbers still won this without using exploits etc. :)

We do that it looks easy though I give you that

rediii reveals: Somerset cheating never happened! :D 

What is wrong with flipping a port to only fight the screeners that show up? We wanted pvp at late night without begging you to come out of safe zone to fight. So we knew if we flip a port, we could kill your screeners that show up and.. we did lol. It’s so easy to do this because you are so gullible to do it. We knew you would zerg and we could get fights outside pb with the 7 people we had that were wanting pvp just around the corner from our main port in Rio seco. Don’t complain about pvp in pvp server mate. 😁 it was genius to lure people out of safe zone in fear for their port so the 7 people outside of rio seco could farm pvp marks on their own door step. Spain = easy marks. You played our game. gg

• Like 3

17 hours ago, victor said:

But actually it's true that no one attacks your ports just because you have no alliances and your faction is not - itself - a RVR threat for bigger nations.

Our ports are being attacked quite regularily by Pirates and US.

We are more a pirates than a nation. We attack ports only when it's fun and when it leads to interesting battles, or when we need that particular port. Today we will attack you, tomorrow your enemy. If you decide to attack us - feel free, we'll fight back. We're not being attacked in a total-war style because we can't be destroyed. There's no point in attacking us other than to have a fun battle. Our capital is La Tortue, and we don't have a single eco anywhere. We have ecos around freetowns.

We flipped your port, and had a PvP the next day. That's not so terrible :)

Now, I understand @Jorge - he wanted to gank our shallow PB fleet in deepwater ships, which he didn't get. He might be upset.

• Like 1