Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

2 minutes ago, Sydd said:

> Declares War on GB.

> Caps 3 open GB ports when 90% of EU is asleep.

> GB fights back and France fails to attack St.Louis, fails to successfully defend another port in home waters and complains about mechanics and players leaving. Wat?  

Rather than complain, it'd be fantastic if you actually stuck with your decision of securing ports for your nation, Players leaving? Don't make new enemies. Did you truly expect to take ports off of GB with no consequences? We just took one port off of you, this is far from over, there's plenty more to come, prepare yourselves, a couple of you I did encounter just owned me.. Why give up? Stop looking for easy fights Winning and losing always go hand in hand. 

and????GB fails to take El Toco....don t forget

We continu war and we hello kitty your queen ladies

• Like 1

Yes, GB failed to take El Toco, for now. Chances are, we eventually will try again, IF we succeed, you're going to complain again about your players leaving france? 

3 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

We continu war and we hello kitty your queen ladies

What does that even mean?

If you do continue the war, I wish you fair winds in the battles to come. Stick by your decisions and stop blaming mechanics. 

Dear Frenchies,

After a long period  of small operations you're now facing a true enemy, the Brits.

Sweeden was a real threat and took several ports from you in the Northen Antilles, be sure that Brits are absolutly not as threatening as Sweeds, "Spantards" can confirm it, apart from a very few players most of them are helpless in combat. GB is not anymore what it used to be 1 year ago.

You have a great cross-time zone fleet and you own lots of ports among which a large secured territory in the Mexico Gulf with friendly neighbours. This Brits incursion is a very good opportunity to have fun and practice PB tactics.

Be sure that you have many good friends in NA that will happily fight the Brits by your side.

Be patient, loosing some PB's is meaningless in short run, NA RVR is a long run issue.

What mostly count here is the affinity between players, clans & factions, be sure that the legendary British arrogance will not prevail but somehow it helps to boost those affinities.  

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Sydd said:

> Déclare la guerre sur GB.

> Caps 3 ports GB ouverts lorsque 90% de l'UE est endormi.

> GB se défend et la France ne parvient pas à attaquer St.Louis, échoue à défendre avec succès un autre port dans les eaux territoriales et se plaint de la mécanique et des joueurs qui partent. Wat?  

Plutôt que de se plaindre, ce serait fantastique si vous vous en teniez à votre décision de sécuriser les ports pour votre nation, les joueurs partant? Ne fais pas de nouveaux ennemis. Pensiez-vous vraiment retirer les ports de Go sans conséquences? Nous venons juste de vous enlever un port, c'est loin d'être terminé, il y en a beaucoup d'autres à venir, préparez-vous, quelques-uns d'entre vous que j'ai rencontrés me possèdent ... Pourquoi abandonner? Arrêtez de chercher des combats faciles Gagner et perdre vont toujours de pair. 

Come back to earth kid ... You chose to put all your timer at 11 / 14h lol why? unable to defend your port ^^

Do you really want to play this little game? You took a port that we took 3 months ago because it was necessary to take them here all ... Thank you the shitty mechanics who just spend time and lose money ...
If you want we just decolonise all our ports and you will attack the port of Sweden as the great Swedes a few months ago lol
You will feel stronger with the port that costs a max for nothing? Because what does it bring to have port? victory mark? lol boat for farme NPC

But good will pass. When you have 200 player online in the evening you'll see where we want to come from ... Naval action is not a game action just a game where there is not enough game pay to actually play on a big time .

And do not forget to suck your feet to the Swedes to help you ^^

Go get your pride and do not post.

google translation even if I wonder why I'm pissed off doing it I should do it in our beautiful language

1 minute ago, loulou45TB said:

Because what does it bring to have port?

2 minutes ago, loulou45TB said:

a port that we took 3 months ago because it was necessary to take them here all ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, loulou45TB said:

Come back to earth kid ... You chose to put all your timer at 11 / 14h lol why? unable to defend your port ^^

Do you really want to play this little game? You took a port that we took 3 months ago because it was necessary to take them here all ... Thank you the shitty mechanics who just spend time and lose money ...
If you want we just decolonise all our ports and you will attack the port of Sweden as the great Swedes a few months ago lol
You will feel stronger with the port that costs a max for nothing? Because what does it bring to have port? victory mark? lol boat for farme NPC

But good will pass. When you have 200 player online in the evening you'll see where we want to come from ... Naval action is not a game action just a game where there is not enough game pay to actually play on a big time .

And do not forget to suck your feet to the Swedes to help you ^^

Go get your pride and do not post.

google translation even if I wonder why I'm pissed off doing it I should do it in our beautiful language

Swedish feet sucking? That’s it I’m done for today I don’t even need to check the forum again today because that was so funny.

Bravo o7.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sydd said:

Yes, GB failed to take El Toco, for now. Chances are, we eventually will try again, IF we succeed, you're going to complain again about your players leaving france? 

If you do continue the war, I wish you fair winds in the battles to come. Stick by your decisions and stop blaming mechanics. 

No. french People dont wait war against you for leave the game. ...it s not your fault. ...Me i stay in pvp because we win easy pvp marks with gb we sink. ..

2 hours ago, Sydd said:

Usually. ..A beta game access is for find solutions with mechanics. ...adjust and more....I don t speak very Well english. ..but i understand this. ..

3 minutes ago, Batman said:

All the pvp marks you gain are from ganking around Jamaica. ggwp

?? You know all my battles. ..May be you must see the thread battle result. .and after you can open your mouth? 😉

I have a goodnews for you "batgirl". ..training room open. Choose your ship i follow you...

Edited by DesMoines

23 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

?? You know all my battles. ..May be you must see the thread battle result.

Recent pictures GB v France from battle results:

20180122212836_1.jpg.db7a9996f70a5942f5c

2z82e7t.jpg

XZ6sXR9gQbuYI-y9n4PITg.png.0db58b21a1107

Have you changed your ingame name? I can't see you in any of those battles and I went back to January 18 looking for your name.

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

Have you changed your ingame name? I can't see you in any of those battles and I went back to January 18 looking for your name.

He is Louis XVI, probably the best French EU player along with Maculosa.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Batman said:

Recent pictures GB v France from battle results:

20180122212836_1.jpg.db7a9996f70a5942f5c

2z82e7t.jpg

XZ6sXR9gQbuYI-y9n4PITg.png.0db58b21a1107

Louis xvi is my second account Yes. ..I m not the Best. ..sure. But in 1v1 same ship....I promise you will have some Work. ...so....are you ok for training room Greg??? Because i will not continu to accept your affirmations on the french skill level without i sink or you sink 😍just you vs me ...you choose the ship..frigate or bigger. ..as you want

Edited by DesMoines
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

unknown.png

thanks also for help from Reds clan

2 ex french players who fighting against France .....  :(

7 hours ago, Tac said:

Swedish feet sucking? That’s it I’m done for today I don’t even need to check the forum again today because that was so funny.

Bravo o7.

I'm gonna go Freddie Mercury on your ass later...

13 hours ago, DesMoines said:

Star citizen is a good way for fun all evening ^^ 

What FPS are you getting in it? I'm holding off from 3.0 for now for them to get their servers/netcode or whatever it is in order.

12 hours ago, rediii said:

french quitting the game after they lost 1 PB/Port

nothing new tbh

Reminds me the Total War spanish lost, few defeats at the begining and a white flag was raised.

• Like 1