Coalition 1:

Sweeden, Danemark & GB

Coalition 2:

Russia, Spain & France

USA

• allied with Spain
  • has a cooperation agreement with GB
  • at war with France & Prussia ?

Dutch have a peace agreement with France, their homeland is partially occupied by Danes & Sweeds, but Dutch last weeks actions look like a neutral attitude. 

PrussiaPoland have not shown any intention to be part of any coalition sides.

Pirates are serving their own interest depending on affinities (ex: RUBLI & BF fight side by side) 

only there is 1 nuance, one week ago Rediii+some other swedish screening PB for France :D So France in Coalition 2?=) Oh yeah, pirates no coalition? Any pirates PB last time vs swedish? (versus Russian?i can say about 4-5 PB and 6-7 screening).  It seems I do not understand politics at all ......

P.S. US war vs Moscalb, Dron and RamDinark( I think the states will soon lose this war) 

1 hour ago,  Aegir said:

I'm just curious about what happened, but apparently you have nothing to show for it and keep on spouting nonsense instead of stating the claim.

Well...

Takes alot of reefer to spell Somerset wrong in 3 separate posts. Then again, wouldn't be all that surprising.

Mate, is it really sooooo difficult to read a threat properly and find Lenin's video clip, where the green on green of the Danes in front of Cayman Brac is shown? It's the only post written in cyrillic letters. And it's posted twice, since Buster quoted him. So don't become the laughing stock of the server and open your eyes to click and watch.

What did you think they got a warning for? They have been in the PB fleet in front of Somerset and didn't do any green on green there.

See mate, I'm not rediii. I don't tell you each button you have to press in PB to perform well. I await that people know what they are talking about, when they open their mouth. ;) 

Edited by Graf Bernadotte

47 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Look at the post that I linked. That is Cayman Brac, not Somerset. It's the same type of action, so it was included in the same tribunal.

But again my guestion was not on green on green. My debate with Graffi was about handling over ports to maximise Vm. KoC have made a tribunal and still no answers. We would just like to know if it is a legal move, because then we will work with that mecanic to get VM.

On 1/24/2018 at 2:17 PM, staun said:

But again my guestion was not on green on green. My debate with Graffi was about handling over ports to maximise Vm. KoC have made a tribunal and still no answers. We would just like to know if it is a legal move, because then we will work with that mecanic to get VM.

Go for it.

After all, it's not about ethics, it's all about legality. Back in the day, the Danes (the now-Russians) used to trade conquest flags by putting them into ship cargo-holds and then trading the ship itself while trading the flags normally was completely blocked. 

Any sane person would go "Hey, that's most likely not what you're supposed to do, I really shouldn't", but as with all things their reasoning is "If it's not explicitly stated to be illegal, it's legal, let's do it over and over!".

When the devs first introduced the Victory mark system, they explicitly added measures to try to prevent port trading for wins. The first things they did? You guessed it, started trading ports.

Some people never change.

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
National News or not, please keep it a little more civil than that.

9 minutes ago, staun said:

Post a link from which follows that it is forbidden. That's your duty to proof. Ask Palatinose. If nobody has been condemned in a tribunal there was no misdoing. See how easy it is?

6 minutes ago,  Aegir said:

Buried halfway in a thread about something else and written in another language, yep, not an easy find. Could've just posted it and had a mature discussion, but instead you chose to be an asshole (unlike Rediii no less) and will now get treated as such. Kindly go sodomize yourself.

Go for it.

After all, it's not about ethics, it's all about legality. Back in the day, the Danes (the now-Russians) used to trade conquest flags by putting them into ship cargo-holds and then trading the ship itself while trading the flags normally was completely blocked. 

Any sane person would go "Hey, that's most likely not what you're supposed to do, I really shouldn't", but as with all things their reasoning is "If it's not explicitly stated to be illegal, it's legal, let's do it over and over!".

When the devs first introduced the Victory mark system, they explicitly added measures to try to prevent port trading for wins. The first things they did? You guessed it, started trading ports.

Some people never change.

Ethic is always claimed when the rules are not in your favour.

You blamed us lying, only because you have been too lazy to read properly. You had a lot of opinion and no idea what you were talking about. Very stupid. Pay me, if you want me to teach you how to discuss smart. Or ask Palatinose.

43 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Post a link from which follows that it is forbidden. That's your duty to proof. Ask Palatinose. If nobody has been condemned in a tribunal there was no misdoing. See how easy it is?

I haven’t said it was forbidden, just had expectet a statement from admin, as they do in other tribunal cases. But you have answers my question. It is ok game mechanic, so guess we will see how we can use it to oure benefit.

And it is not my job to prove a thing, thats what we have the developers for. To judge on the information they got. And again if you misted it. I did’t start the tribunal, all I asked what they have ruled on the case.

Once more as you your self have stated, this is not the right place for this debat, so lets us do it another tread,if you want to keep going. I dont have more to say on the topic, you have allready told me it is fair gameplay an inside the rules.

So have a good evning.

I expect admin to be away of the question and since they haven’t rejectet any statement here, I can only conclude you are right. It is just smart gameplay.

Edited by staun

On 23/1/2018 at 12:10 PM, Pablo Frias said:

We can spend that free time attacking your ports.

I've always enjoyed the friendly competitions.. I rather liked the battle at Corrientes, even if we didn't get in.. Less salt between us than the russo-swedish players and we do live for the battles.. what else is there to play for after all..

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Third day: the fall of one port quite close to french homewaters.

@rediii You said France was stronger than the British Empire. 

You seem very confident that we will continue to win the war. The success today has proven nothing yet! Maybe France is stronger than the British nation. I'm wondering where you were today at El Toco while we did all the work risking our PB fleet. We undocked from guayaguayare with 1 screening ship thanks to @Pitxagorri in a Buc and he helped us in and was ganked 10v1 after. A spanish player that joined brits less than a week ago did more than you did today. Pitxa, your ship will be replaced by @Otto Kohl. We had no idea that people would come to screen for us when we left the freeport. Loads of pvpers showed up for fights and we got lucky. 

If you want to do the brits a favor you could maybe craft Pitxa the buc since Otto has to craft me 2 trincos this week. Teak Wo with carthagena please and put a copper plating on her too so she is nice and shiny. If you would rather craft something more British I would recommend a Teak Wo carthagena victory. 

I am amazed we got into El Toco because when we left port I told people we were not coming back. 2 ships lost out of 9 that left for that balls deep mission. Britain has always been good at balls deep to be fair. It must have been because otto was there. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, staun said:

I haven’t said it was forbidden, just had expectet a statement from admin, as they do in other tribunal cases. But you have answers my question. It is ok game mechanic, so guess we will see how we can use it to oure benefit.

And it is not my job to prove a thing, thats what we have the developers for. To judge on the information they got. And again if you misted it. I did’t start the tribunal, all I asked what they have ruled on the case.

Once more as you your self have stated, this is not the right place for this debat, so lets us do it another tread,if you want to keep going. I dont have more to say on the topic, you have allready told me it is fair gameplay an inside the rules.

So have a good evning.

I expect admin to be away of the question and since they haven’t rejectet any statement here, I can only conclude you are right. It is just smart gameplay.

Since days you're spamming this threat with your personnel problem instead of sending a PM to admin, if you wanna ask him something. :wacko:

2 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

You seem very confident that we will continue to win the war. The success today has proven nothing yet! Maybe France is stronger than the British nation. I'm wondering where you were today at El Toco while we did all the work risking our PB fleet. We undocked from guayaguayare with 1 screening ship thanks to @Pitxagorri in a Buc and he helped us in and was ganked 10v1 after. A spanish player that joined brits less than a week ago did more than you did today. Pitxa, your ship will be replaced by @Otto Kohl. We had no idea that people would come to screen for us when we left the freeport. Loads of pvpers showed up for fights and we got lucky. 

If you want to do the brits a favor you could maybe craft Pitxa the buc since Otto has to craft me 2 trincos this week. Teak Wo with carthagena please and put a copper plating on her too so she is nice and shiny. If you would rather craft something more British I would recommend a Teak Wo carthagena victory. 

I am amazed we got into El Toco because when we left port I told people we were not coming back. 2 ships lost out of 9 that left for that balls deep mission. Britain has always been good at balls deep to be fair. It must have been because otto was there. 

The ship was insta replaced by @Otto Kohl <3

Btw, my mission was to screen for you and i got almost all the screeners xD (they came to late too screen anything) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Since days you're spamming this threat with your personnel problem instead of sending a PM to admin, if you wanna ask him something. :wacko:

Have a good day.

7 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I love me some rageboarding.

I will explain how they board...One guy with another ship stay behind the boarded ship...do All crew. You don t win in boarding...you win only because your friend do all crew...

7 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Third day: the fall of one port quite close to french homewaters.

@rediii You said France was stronger than the British Empire. 

0603-Keep-Calm-Bazinga-The-Big-Bang-Theo

From a guy who is a ghost I m just lol ^^'

You win only because RvR and PVP mechanic are broke...not because you have some skill ^^'...

Boarding a guy and shoot his crew with a friend....all can do that... ;) In this battle Dizzwho have boarding first Hachiroku who had failed in 1V1 against Dizz... He disengaged, and a second brit boarding him.... more 700 crew against less 400.... I think you don t need skill for that ..But as ever Horatio you are total useless ...you give no fun to the game and to the community....you are just a ghost with a mouth...who speak...ever....speak...and more speak... I respect Hachi and OttO because they use the mechanic to kill us (only boarding....who is a big fail in this game in my pow)....May be it s fun for them like it s fun for us when we have a tactical win :) Everybody use mechanic (bad or good). One thing is sure. Game is more boring day after day. No communication of Dev... Bad decisions....We haven t more than 10 first rates for PB all others French players have leave the game or go to another Nation.. I understand them and may be I will do the same...Probably more French players will leave in the next days...You will be the best of the best players....and probably alone on this game at the end ;)

Now you have Puerto bay we can return in front of KPR for your girlfriend :) War isn t end...and she can t and you know why? Because we have enough alt account for Ressources and if we have only Fort Royal we can play.... :) Broke mechanic are really good sometimes !!!!

Cu later Horatio.

Edited by DesMoines

1 hour ago, Pitxagorri said:

Dutch where friendly? Lol they jumped like 5 in a battle against me 

they try to play...Like Polish... like all nations where you have less players...Thx to them for try to help :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Back2Pirate louis?

No....probably stop game for future patchs (may be...if dev open eyes...).... Star citizen is a good way for fun all evening ^^ May be sometimes I will be connected for PVP and because somes players are cool in this French Community (but no more RvR who ask too many times for me) 

57 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

:(

Dont quit man.

I pay u in victory marks if u kill russians ^^

french quitting the game after they lost 1 PB/Port

nothing new tbh

• Like 3

On 21.1.2018 at 3:30 PM, Comeonche said:

The Council of France has decided to attack the possessions of the British Kingdom.

The motivations of this war are territorial, France wishing to install sustainably ports in the center of the Caribbean.

As long as this operation requires it, the French captains will be engaged in squadrons for the purpose of capturing English ports.

Peace negotiations can be started as soon as the French objectives are achieved.

Comeonche, member of the Council of France. 

On 21.1.2018 at 5:20 PM, z4ys said:

Or french captains start to sail backwards aka retreat ;D

14 minutes ago, rediii said:

nothing new tbh

• Like 1

Shut up so rediii you troll like the other anonymous English bitch ...

We LTB have stopped playing for 2 months now because we get pissed off like rats on naval action. So your shortcuts simplistic and childish you keep them for you ...

Naval action is not a game in open world or even trategic, it's just a waste of time (1743 hours in less than 8 months above) ... No gameplay enough to develop to actually play on it.

Port battles are probably the most useless and the most boring stuff on naval action so what good is playing cat and mouse. And I'm not even talking about having jars that just do not serve anything ...

Our choice has been made for some time to leave naval non action for the LTB as many other FR clan. So have fun on a game that does not advance and that will not advance more in 3 6 9 12 months ...

Friendly a player who has to play naval action.

Google translation because here we can not write in French.

51 minutes ago, rediii said:

nothing new tbh

yes nothing new...

thickness...demast....boarding... really boring have a good day...it s not the first PB we lose but you know it

19 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Peace negotiations can be started as soon as the French objectives are achieved.

Peace negotiations can be started as soon as the French retreat.

never with me...find another to do peace with you ;)

problem are know by Admin....boring to repeat ...

-RvR FLAG

-WASA (hello kittying ship of shit not ago 1 or 3 days... but ago he is coming in game.....and they never change anything)

-RvR (do some PVE for a PB with 2 evening....not really "Action")

-RvR (Timers)

-Tools (alliance, trade, UI, Manage a PB and more more more list is very very longggggggg)

-All others thing we speak on Forum and Games Labs don t see or don t want see...

Cu later

Edited by DesMoines
  • Like 1

> Declares War on GB.

> Caps 3 open GB ports when 90% of EU is asleep.

> GB fights back and France fails to attack St.Louis, fails to successfully defend another port in home waters and complains about mechanics and players leaving. Wat?  

Rather than complain, it'd be fantastic if you actually stuck with your decision of securing ports for your nation, Players leaving? Don't make new enemies. Did you truly expect to take ports off of GB with no consequences? We just took one port off of you, this is far from over, there's plenty more to come, prepare yourselves, a couple of you I did encounter just owned me.. Why give up? Stop looking for easy fights Winning and losing always go hand in hand. 

• Like 2