Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

2 minutes ago, Stepp636 said:

I know. But it would be funny if his comments on this forum change the behavior of your enemies. 

He's a provocateur, he picks fights then the others must fight for him because of his big mouth.

2 minutes ago, Cabral said:

He's a provocateur, he picks fights then the others must fight for him because of his big mouth.

Sorry but we aren´t talking about FIRST, neither about you, here.

Do you have slots opened in other ships than surprise and endymion?

I came to a conclusion, and maybe I'm not wrong, this Hornblower is not british. He must be a player of other nation picking fights for Britain. I bet you are an alt of monk33y

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Sorry but we aren´t talking about FIRST, neither about you, here.

Do you have slots opened in other ships than surprise and endymion?

I opened slots in more ships than you, and stop talking about Britain with arrogance. The truth plain and simple is that Britain is the most populated nation with noobs, don't have all the strenght you claim.

Edited by Cabral

4 minutes ago, Cabral said:

I came to a conclusion, and maybe I'm not wrong, this Hornblower is not british. He must be a player of other nation picking fights for Britain. I bet you are an alt of monk33y

Nah. monk33y makes too many grammatical errors

Edited by Stepp636
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, z4ys said:

I thought we (Prussia) are the wildlings

Since you have in your nation guys responsible for hostility between Commonwealth and GB, as well as for getting Saint Louis from the Dutch in the first place,  I would say that you still are ;)

Those rascals are no longer in the Commonwealth.

45 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Nah, he is no one inside the prussian nation. Even being a polish, he was alone in his clan when he switched to the commonpoor.

Not true. Lord Kroolik, you must improve your sources. They're not reliable :P 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

I don't care about the empty threats of a traitor.

Prussia??! I laugh at the your tiny nation. Are you already one-ported?

@Liq   Do you read what this clown is saying about your nation?

Stop your campaing with the US and give this clown something to talk about.

You are a joke @Admiral Horatio Hornblower   and you know it. You don't have balls, you are only a warrior in this forum, not in this game. You are so coward that you even switched to another nation, shame on you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cabral said:

I opened slots in more ships than you, and stop talking about Britain with arrogance. The truth plain and simple is that Britain is the most populated nation with noobs, don't have all the strenght you claim.

Batman said exactly the same as you regarding our boys. He was wrong, and we prove it in the Bahamas.

6 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

You are a joke @Admiral Horatio Hornblower   and you know it. You don't have balls, you are only a warrior in this forum, not in this game. You are so coward that you even switched to another nation, shame on you.

The only cowards are those from VLTRA. All of them switched to the winning nation when you lost your pathetic Total War against Great Britain.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

8 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Batman said exactly the same as you regarding our boys. He was wrong, and we prove it in the Bahamas.

"We" as in "RSC" and you are a member of RSC, by any chance?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

lol just ignore him, a known alt of anyone feeling like wasting time to trigger others

• Like 10

Cu later polish. ..i think play with you in Haïti can be fun for us. ...Will see with others french 🤗

Edited by DesMoines
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, DesMoines said:

Cu later polish. ..i think play with you in Haïti can be fun for us. ...Will see with others french 🤗

If you like fighting some prussian captains as well, go ahead :) 

Commonwealth is reforming now. Give them some time.

• Like 2

Just now, vazco said:

If you like fighting some prussian captains as well, go ahead :) 

I think he meant cooperation with poles.

cooperation yes.... enough sink them before...now we can sink others with good cooperation if they are ready for that. Just one thing... Otto (#myTOTO) and hachiroku are for me :P

Edited by DesMoines
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

cooperation yes.... enough sink them before...now we can sink others with good cooperation if they are ready for that. Just one thing... Otto (#myTOTO) and hachiroku are for me :P

:wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vazco said:

Vazco said it in very simple terms. Commonwealth is working on reforming ourselves. A lot has happened over the week where the largest clan needs to restructure itself and we are all attempting to help rank and develop our new players. We have enough things to work through and the external factors just keep on piling up.

1 hour ago, DesMoines said:

More friends? if the French make any more friends we may as well all move to the PvE server

Just now, Villaret Joyeuse said:

More friends? if the French make any more friends we may as well all move to the PvE server

I don t understand....Swedish and GB and some Russian aren t enough for you??? do we need to have the poles as enemies?

I don t take the decision... All french can decide what he want !! :wub:Ireland FREE!!!!:wub: We want just fun in this game...it must stay playable by max of players....