Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

2 minutes ago, Thonys said:

it seems you have a complicated mind 

you told a minute ago we (the dutch) should be deported 

you turn things around my friend..

Yes and you responded with a leasson on danish slaves, so ofc I responded with a question about slaves.

But back to topic. You can fight the russians all you want. Dk-Ng is s carebear nation. We just mainly do PvE.

Edited by staun

15 minutes ago, staun said:

Yes and you responded with a leasson on danish slaves, so ofc I responded with a question about slaves.

But back to topic. You can fight the russians all you want. Dk-Ng is s carebear nation. We just mainly do PvE.

no i did not, you started it ...

"Guess we have to deport the Dutch, But keep the slaves."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to hear you are care bears..

Salut

yo, why don't you go private. keep this post clean with RVR results, or videos.

4 hours ago, RKY said:

yo, why don't you go private. keep this post clean with RVR results, or videos.

The danish guvenor have called the danish admiral @staun to ordre. Even the admiral in general express his opinion and try to put the danish naval effort in the right context(Take a look on how many of my post actually are roleplayed based), he was told that can be carried away, futhermore he has been informed to contact the Dutch diplomat @Thonys and inform him that the danish goverment in the Caribbean, have no intent to deport the Dutch setlers in danish teritorium. The Island need traders to keep the economy in its strong and profitable gear.

Edited by staun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, staun said:

The danish guvenor have called the danish admiral @staun to ordre. Even the admiral in general express his opinion and try to put the danish naval effort in the right context(Take a look on how many of my post actually are roleplayed based), he was told that can be carried away, futhermore he has been informed to contact the Dutch diplomat @Thonys and inform him that the danish goverment in the Caribbean, have no intent to deport the Dutch setlers in danish teritorium. The Island need traders to keep the economy in its strong and profitable gear.

Thank you, Admiral, @staun  and of course the Danish governor.

the Dutch nation appreciates the gesture and of course, our trading fleet will keep your economy going as long as possible even

though we see a more fruitful future in a more cooperative way on many common grounds for us and perhaps also for you as a seafaring Nation as well.

who knows what the future might bring 

you see, blood will run sometimes a little bit further away, but for real Danes, it is not that far.

On 10/5/2018 at 3:47 PM, Thonys said:

itis not strange there are dutch traders active

http://www.virgin-islands-history.dk/eng/vi_hist.asp

read is in the Danish Settlement

Allotment of land attracted people of various nationalities. By 1680 there were 156 whites and 175 slaves occupying 47 small plantations on the island. By the first census in 1688 there were 338 free inhabitants on Saint Thomas, while 392 were slaves. As many as 45 per cent declared their nationality to be Dutch, 3 per cent were Flemish, and 13 per cent were Danish.

REPAY is a strange word if you know your history...

EDIT: Flemish is now known as Belgie formerly dutch 

IF we must have a history hour then I'd just like to point out that the concept of nationalities didn't evolve to the point which we understand them today untill the early 19th century. Before the 19th century a nationality was mostly a notification of place of birth and sometimes (but not always) language(s) spoken. For more information on the concept of nationalities please read Malcom Andersons "Imagined Communities", by many considered a key work in the theories of nationality.

• Like 2

"The leaves fall off the trees faster than we can see, the season comes faster than we thought."

the biased nature lurks in the thoughts of the real enemy.

the real idea is among us now and comes to the light of day.

our thoughts are with the wives of the captains of the wannabe enemys.

Edited by Thonys

On 10/5/2018 at 3:47 PM, Thonys said:

EDIT: Flemish is now known as Belgie formerly dutch 

Sorry, but Vlaanderen was never a part of Holland or was never called 'dutch'.

The dutch (spanish had conquered them) tried to annex Vlaanderen, we flemish did not like that :-)   The dutch are a totally different people. We, flemish, resent any affiliation with those spanish bootlickers.

Also, Belgium is Vlaanderen (vlaams) + Wallonie (frans).

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 1:35 PM, Eyesore said:

Sorry, but Vlaanderen was never a part of Holland or was never called 'dutch'.

The dutch (spanish had conquered them) tried to annex Vlaanderen, we flemish did not like that 🙂 The dutch are a totally different people. We, flemish, resent any affiliation with those spanish bootlickers.

Also, Belgium is Vlaanderen (vlaams) + Wallonie (frans).

Auw dit is ernstig..

Eyesore mischien heb je nog geen geschiedenis op school gehad , en heb je je uitbundig op de honk met de overige hangjeugd uitbundig uitgelaten over deernen of zo

hier even een kleine  opmerking  om je in te verdiepen 

doe er wat mee naar believen.

Koning Willem I is zelfs gekroont tot vorst in brugge (en dat ligt toch echt in BELGIE)

(Vlaaming was een deel aanduiding voor mensen uit dat gebied met een eigen identiteit ,Net zoals friezen in noord nederland of limburgers in het nu zuid nederland)

Nederlandse tijd in België

wiki

De Nederlandse periode was in de vroegere geschiedschrijving van België het tijdvak 1815-1830. In deze tijd maakten de Zuidelijke Nederlanden deel uit van het Verenigd Koninkrijk der Nederlanden. De Nederlandse tijd werd voorafgegaan door de Franse tijd en eindigde met de Belgische Revolutie

Uiteraard is uw reactie altijd welkom ...

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eyesore said:

Oh, ik had niet door dat dit een serieus gedeelte van het forum is 😛

Oh, i didn't realize this was the serious part of the forum 😛

Geschiedvervalsing is ook geen fantasie maar fake news

het valt dus onder fake news.

maar het kan geen kwaad om de waarheid boven tafel te krijgen idd :)

History falsification is also not fantasy but fake news

it, therefore, falls under fake news.

but it does not hurt to get the truth over the table

La falsification de l'histoire n'est pas non plus une fantaisie, mais une fausse nouvelle

il tombe donc sous de fausses nouvelles.

mais ça ne fait pas mal de faire la vérité sur la table

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2

This is weatherreporter Piet J. Noob from the Swedish northern weatheroberservationship the Troposphere. 

We are here in the sunny Caribean mainly on in Hispaniola in the town Higuey. Current weatherforcast has been revised thanks to new information from my Swedish collegeaus. The weather will be a very gentle 24° celcius with a warm late summer breeze on the Beaufort of 3 to 4. The nights can be a bit chiller but still a very comfortable 15° celcius. And the rest of the week seems to be a bit of the same but i will keep you updated

Sorry for the wrong information earlier about the Winter it seems that somebody accidental or intentional gave pickle the Against the Wind the wrong letters which were destined for Sundsvall instead of Higuey. Again sorry for the misinformation

Keep in mind the weather has a mind of its own

• Like 3

Hear ye! Hear ye!

This is a report from the Christiansted Gazette!

In these trying times for the two kingdoms, we have experienced the most debased act of human depravity! An wound from a friend stings worse than a death on the sea of glory! Captain Manowa was attacked in a base and vile act of common pyracy in the Christiansted area. The community is outraged! The community demands repercursions, NAY!!! they demand revenge!

And so, to accommodate the wishes of the community the Arch-King in all his infinite wisdom has approved the following announcement from the Danish-Norwegian admiralty:

Two paintings have been commissioned to commemorate the events of the recent admiralty meeting:

https://imgur.com/a/OlyXXkg

Announcement from the danish-norwegian admiralty:

In a string of brazen and sudden3 attacks on danish-norwegian shipping the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth has broken the alliance between our two great communities. The Polish-Lithuanian captains claim that attacks in the patrolzone at Antilles was a pretext for the dastardly acts of aggression against the danish-norwegian community. The terms of the alliance was clear: Poland-Lithuania would be given ports in the Christiansted area to give them a safe harbour in their hour of need. No attacks on Polish-Lithuanian ships would happen in the Christiansted area to allow the Polish-Lithuanian community the chance to do missions and trade in prosperity and peace. As of these cowardly and dastardly attacks the squadron of Danish-Norwegian Privateers hereby renounce any deals with the Polish-Lithuanian community and we will attack and destroy them anywhere on the map we may find them. The Polish-Lithuanian ports given to them in good faith will be restored to Danish-Norwegian suzerainty. One way or the other.

The following admirals have co-signed this announcement:

Vice-Admiral Lars Kjaer, Vice-Admiral Staunberg, Rear-Admiral Gorgons, Rear-Admiral Assassin

The two kingdoms have hereby started a recruitment effort in order to outfit privateers, men-of-war and the merchant navy in an effort to utterly destroy the kingdoms former friends in combat on the highseas, in their ports and in their beds. We will prevail! All hail the two kingdoms! All hail the King! All Hail the queens dalmatians!

https://imgur.com/a/6t0eZYk

Lars Kjaer, apparently also a lowly reporter for the Christiansted Gazette

Port of Christiansted.

October 13th, 1766

Edited by Lars Kjaer
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Hear ye! Hear ye!

In these trying times for the two kingdoms, we have experienced the most debased act of human depravity! An wound from a friend stings worse than a death on the sea of glory! Captain Manowa was attacked in a base and vile act of common pyracy in the Christiansted area. The community is outraged! The community demands repercursions, NAY!!! they demand revenge!

And so, to accommodate the wishes of the community the Arch-King in all his infinite wisdom has approved the following announcement from the Danish-Norwegian admiralty:

Two paintings have been commissioned to commemorate the events of the recent admiralty meeting:

In a string of brazen and sudden3 attacks on danish-norwegian shipping the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth has broken the alliance between our two great communities. The Polish-Lithuanian captains claim that attacks in the patrolzone at Antilles was a pretext for the dastardly acts of aggression against the danish-norwegian community. The terms of the alliance was clear: Poland-Lithuania would be given ports in the Christiansted area to give them a safe harbour in their hour of need. No attacks on Polish-Lithuanian ships would happen in the Christiansted area to allow the Polish-Lithuanian community the chance to do missions and trade in prosperity and peace. As of these cowardly and dastardly attacks the squadron of Danish-Norwegian Privateers hereby renounce any deals with the Polish-Lithuanian community and we will attack and destroy them anywhere on the map we may find them. The Polish-Lithuanian ports given to them in good faith will be restored to Danish-Norwegian suzerainty. One way or the other.

Vice-Admiral Lars Kjaer, Vice-Admiral Staunberg, Rear-Admiral Gorgons, Rear-Admiral Assassin

The two kingdoms have hereby started a recruitment effort in order to outfit privateers, men-of-war and the merchant navy in an effort to utterly destroy the kingdoms former friends in combat on the highseas, in their ports and in their beds. We will prevail! All hail the two kingdoms! All hail the King! All Hail the queens dalmatians!

Port of Christiansted.

October 13th, 1766

haaagh!!... so 2 vice admirals all have their own rear admiral ...

i believe it was an anonymous  100 % decision on the vote ...!

anyway good luck with recruitment effort

Bbrrr... its getting very cold out here, it think the temperature is dropping. 

1 hour ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Port of Christiansted.

October 13th, 1766

One of the new british fleets declares to protect the small state of poland in the caribbean and any hostile action or even a removal of the polish territory will result in the intervention of said british fleet and it's comeback to fajardo and it's surroundings.

Poland will keep it's place in the caribbean. One way or the other.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rediii said:

One of the new british fleets declares to protect the small state of poland in the caribbean and any hostile action or even a removal of the polish territory will result in the intervention of said british fleet and it's comeback to fajardo and it's surroundings.

I honnestly had planned to stay of the forum, unless I was summoned by Bannished.. Just do my usual PvE around Christiansted, nothing more than that.. I know I haven't played for long. I mainly do PvE around CS, but I can't remember the Brits have a Port here. When was that?

@Lars Kjaer You're just ridiculous.

If You wanted to trigger it one way or another, why the circus for last 3 weeks? 

We know You tried to start this war with or without reason long time ago. 

As soon I come back from London NFL Game, You'll get what You asked for. 

Yet another overinflated ego. Just wonder will You be same "gone" like JAGs is after he couldn't handle the shit he made. 

See You soon. 

2 minutes ago, OjK said:

@Lars Kjaer You're just ridiculous.

If You wanted to trigger it one way or another, why the circus for last 3 weeks? 

We know You tried to start this war with or without reason long time ago. 

As soon I come back from London NFL Game, You'll get what You asked for. 

Yet another overinflated ego. Just wonder will You be same "gone" like JAGs is after he couldn't handle the shit he made. 

See You soon. 

NFL what is your team?

I for sure wanted this to work. Was my idea. I never attacked a polish in CS area. But your players got mad because we killed them in the patrolezone. Attacked one player just out CS yesterday. Ofc we responded. Today I was attacked by a Priv. I said no to a fight, to avoid an excalation. But he insisted. Then both sides took the gloves of and have fought all day.

It was my idea to do practice pb at Marcao. So we both could have fun. Not sure this is oure fault

IWhat happened tomorrow is just escalation of all what happened in the past. 

I won't upload all the screenshots of all situations when Danish ships (DNP included) sunk our ships - I won't even manage to fit the max total size of attachments. 

We kept quiet, because we believed in that Alliance. 

Since Lars came back, he tried to provoke this for a long time. So they finally found a way to do it by tagging in the patrol zone much weaker fleet. 

This was just a result, some Danish players tried to achieve for quite a time. 

Now, let's see who will come on top of this stupid argue. 

And referring to NFL - came to London for Seahawks. 

Watching Seattle for 10 years via GamePass, this is gonna be my first live :)

23 minutes ago, OjK said:

Congrats on getting to see them live. Pity it wont be in Seattle itself because that I am told is a whole different experience. Hope you enjoy the game.

1 hour ago, OjK said:

Many years ago, yes I am that old, I was a fan of San Francisco,Had a break from the game. Saw one with Manning, and was hooked again. Didn’t Seahawks ruin one of his games?

2 hours ago, OjK said:

IWhat happened tomorrow is just escalation of all what happened in the past. 

I won't upload all the screenshots of all situations when Danish ships (DNP included) sunk our ships - I won't even manage to fit the max total size of attachments. 

We kept quiet, because we believed in that Alliance. 

Since Lars came back, he tried to provoke this for a long time. So they finally found a way to do it by tagging in the patrol zone much weaker fleet. 

This was just a result, some Danish players tried to achieve for quite a time. 

Now, let's see who will come on top of this stupid argue. 

First off - I wasn't trying to provoke a war with my suggestion of friendly PBs, it was mostly to establish some low-intensity content. Secondly it didn't matter wether the PL fleet in the patrolzone was larger or smaller - they were out in the patrolzone and should expect to be sunk. Our deal only made shipping in the CS area safe - everywhere else was FFA. And thirdly - I don't care what other clans or players do - we can only be responsible for the actions of our own clan. But please show us the paintings!

6 hours ago, rediii said:

We will appreciate the matches, but.. If you were so concerned for the welfare of the PL, why then did the brits throw them out of the Panama area? And as far as I can see you guys have a shitload of ports from the most recent roflstomp on the spanish..

Ahh Poland.

The neighbour nobody wants.

Didn't the Danes give them the ports they currently have when GB pushed them away from the south?

Edited by Dibbler

4 hours ago, staun said:

I honnestly had planned to stay of the forum, unless I was summoned by Bannished.. Just do my usual PvE around Christiansted, nothing more than that.. I know I haven't played for long. I mainly do PvE around CS, but I can't remember the Brits have a Port here. When was that?

You know, the British fleet that was Russian, that was Dutch, that was Swedish. I believe you’re hearing that HAVOC plans to prop up Poland if necessary.