Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

Swedish naval forces in the Carribean received devastating defeat in front of Barranquilla tonight by Russian fleet. Eleven First Rates and five support ships lost. 8 other ships lost in second battle in front of Cartagena. Swedish supremacy in the Carribean ultimately broke. Bells proclaim great victory in St. Petersburg and Moscow. Flatts in flush of victory. Gustavia mourns thousands of sailors killed in action. King is shocked. Queen sustained mental breakdown. Stockholm in turmoil. Minister of war retired. Swedish commander left battle after his defeat was forseeable.

Edited by Graf Bernadotte
  • Like 8

10 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Swedish naval forces in the Carribean received devastating defeat in front of Barranquilla tonight by Russian fleet. Eleven First Rates and five support ships lost. 8 other ships lost in second battle in front of Cartagena. Swedish supremacy in the Carribean ultimately broke. Bells proclaim great victory in St. Petersburg and Moscow. Flatts in flush of victory. Gustavia mourns thousands of sailors killed in action. King is shocked. Queen sustained mental breakdown. Stockholm in turmoil. Minister of war retired. Swedish commander left battle after his defeat was forseeable.

IKEA stores close 2 hours early to allow their employees to visit all the funerals of loved ones...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

/o\ Bernadotte. Seriously, you sound like this Hornblower dude just from russian pov. 

You're accusing me copying Swedish communiques after the Haiti battles? :D 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, North said:

Empty pb is all the horror u gonna see, offcourse all forces will be at Cartagena:-) 

Did you really think we needed these cities? look at Samerset and tremble in horror, we will soon be. Chess is a cool game.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Cpt. Reverse said:

Did you really think we needed these cities? look at Samerset and tremble in horror, we will soon be. Chess is a cool game.

You swedish toy, shut your mouth and put your brown pants on so that no1 sees how u shame yourself.

1 minute ago, AxIslander said:

You swedish toy, shut your mouth and put your brown pants on so that no1 sees how u shame yourself.

Russian salt best salt !

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Russian salt best salt !

Who are you, boi? I was under the impression that u are british? Or are u not?

Edited by AxIslander

24 minutes ago, Cpt. Reverse said:

Of course, you needed our captains being occupied in defending another port to grind Somerset. But a good chess player has a plan to lure us away in the PB as well. Let's see how you manage this.

Just now, Batman said:

Why suddenly REDS ports set to 0300-0600? Cabo de la Vela, George Town, Flatts ...

They realize now what advantage they have in this time

Making the old danes who got royaly hello kittyed by nightflips etc. the first using strategic timers again and show the benefits of our great new servermerged system.

now the 3-6 clans and nations can prove me otherwise and attack them but I doubt it.

12 minutes ago, Batman said:

Why suddenly REDS ports set to 0300-0600? Cabo de la Vela, George Town, Flatts ...

To make Swedes, BF and Rubli whining. Since they can't act in concert anymore, like they did, when Swedes occupied us in Cartagena while BF could grind Somerset without risk.

• Like 1

Just now, Otto Kohl said:

It was clear that they will use timers to avoid PB's sooner or later.

What do you care? You didn't show up at any PB we set against your nation in the last weeks.

• Like 1

Just now, Graf Bernadotte said:

What do you care? You didn't show up at any PB we set against your nation in the last weeks.

Because i dont care abour GB RvR. But at least you proved our point. you are afraid of PB's unless you fight vs noob nation like GB.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

To make Swedes, BF and Rubli whining. Since they can't act in concert anymore, like they did, when Swedes occupied us in Cartagena while BF could grind Somerset without risk.

#Globalserverfail

@admin Was this the intention of the merge?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Because i dont care abour GB RvR. But at least you proved our point. you are afraid of PB's unless you fight vs noob nation like GB.

Russia points out every possible exploit :)

The basic cutter alt bullshit is beginning again aswell. There are so many things wrong in NA

• Like 1

Just now, Bearwall said:

#Globalserverfail

@admin Was this the intention of the merge?

Taking the EU playerbase hostage again

• Like 2

Just now, rediii said:

Taking the EU playerbase hostage again

Yeah but that cannot have been the intention of the gamedevelopment.

Just now, Otto Kohl said:

Are Swedes noobs as well? Or how would you call our attack on Cartagena and the successful defence yesterday? Is BF noobish, while they couldn't enter Cabo de la Vela the last time. Is Rubli noobish, since they got defeated in Las Tortugas? Or do you accuse us not being a swerg who can manage multiple PBs at the same time?

I agree that you're member of a noob nation though.

Just now, Bearwall said:

Yeah but that cannot have been the intention of the gamedevelopment.

EU server went from a good working rvr mechanic to bullshit timers again.

Just now, Graf Bernadotte said:

Are Swedes noobs as well? Or how would you call our attack on Cartagena and the successful defence yesterday? Is BF noobish, while they couldn't enter Cabo de la Vela the last time. Is Rubli noobish, since they got defeated in Las Tortugas? Or do you accuse us not being a swerg who can manage multiple PBs at the same time?

You have the numbers but are too stupid to organize your numbers you say?

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Nah because they are not afraid of fighting a PB's. You are, thats why you change timers to US so EU playerbased nations like Swede, Pirates or Denmark cant attack you. But hey, your players were always know for using every possible exploit and dirty tactic to their advantage, so im not surprised that much.

Of course , GB is shit nation unable to do anything, but im not here because of RvR, but because of easy acessible OW pvp.

• Like 1

again I will repeat. Do you really think that the BF needs some ports, for example Cabo De la Vela? Our plan was to sink your ships. You once again succumbed to our provocations and lost under the Cabo De La led the first eight ranks.
In the end, who won the chess game? Thanks for attention, my naive friend. Show off further, your great victories)))))

• Like 1