Game-Labs Forum
Liq

Tournament - Groups composition & Definite Rules

Could use one or two more referees / judges (each battle needs to at least have 1 of them in them) which are able to stream and record. PM me if you're interested. (Can also be a participant of the tournament, as long as its not one of your battles of course ;) )

Just now, Liq said:

Could use one or two more referees / judges (each battle needs to at least have 1 of them in them) which are able to stream and record. PM me if you're interested. (Can also be a participant of the tournament, as long as its not one of your battles of course ;) )

I could

12 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

I have actual video footage of lv playing NA.

That can't be him.  He isn't ugly enough 

@PIerrick de Badas are you able to confirm your team? If so, we could already have the first battles this weekend. - All other teams are confirmed and ready to go :) 

I have only been able to get ahold of DNP in our bracket. So far have been unable to contact Exile and only seen Gamover from Rubli once but we were too busy fighting to make any plans. Aloha 2 would prefer to not have to fight all our matches on the last weekend. 

15 hours ago, Malachy said:

I have only been able to get ahold of DNP in our bracket. So far have been unable to contact Exile and only seen Gamover from Rubli once but we were too busy fighting to make any plans. Aloha 2 would prefer to not have to fight all our matches on the last weekend. 

I just need to get hold of a ref to stream/ref the match, but I'm working this weekend so it's a lousy weekend for me.. 

19 hours ago, Bearwall said:

I just need to get hold of a ref to stream/ref the match, but I'm working this weekend so it's a lousy weekend for me.. 

I know that our team doesn't have the availability to fight all three matches on one weekend and our availability is limited during the week. It's also unfair to ask any team to fight back to back matches due to possible ship losses etc. it's not easy or quick to replace mods etc these days. It might be a good idea to extend the deadlines abit especially as I don't think any matches have taken place yet @Liq

Edited by Malachy

1 minute ago, Malachy said:

I know that our team doesn't have the availability to fight all three matches on one weekend and our availability is limited during the week. It's also unfair to ask any team to fight back to back matches due to possible ship losses etc. it's not easy or quick to replace mods etc these days. 

I agree, but DNP has only contacted you so far and I've been informed that Dron411 has tried to get in touch with me.. I don't think our group as a whole can make the battles before deadline.

3 minutes ago, Malachy said:

I know that our team doesn't have the availability to fight all three matches on one weekend and our availability is limited during the week. It's also unfair to ask any team to fight back to back matches due to possible ship losses etc. it's not easy or quick to replace mods etc these days. It might be a good idea to extend the deadlines abit especially as I don't think any matches have taken place yet @Liq

there has been one battle so far and two more following soonTM

But yeah we can extend the group stage by 2-3 weeks.

1 minute ago, Bearwall said:

I agree, but DNP has only contacted you so far and I've been informed that Dron411 has tried to get in touch with me.. I don't think our group as a whole can make the battles before deadline.

Yeah that's my thoughts too. Just too many players in too many time zones. I know the aloha 2 guys have like 4 different time zones lol 

1 minute ago, Liq said:

there has been one battle so far and two more following soonTM

But yeah we can extend the group stage by 2-3 weeks.

Think that would be a great option and allow everyone a better chance to get this done!

20 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

Malachy contact me via PM do we can arrange a fight.

i was just told that the tournament has been put on hold?

4 minutes ago, Malachy said:

i was just told that the tournament has been put on hold?

Yes, because of switching off outlaw battles.

Just now, Otto Kohl said:

Yes, because of switching off outlaw battles.

Well hopefully we get our tournament tab soon. And switching off outlaw battles is bull. The only reason I came pirate was because of that feature. 

1 hour ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

In the next tournament rules should not allow running like PODW.

Hm, i smell some hater's stuff here...or just maybe u're a fanboy?)

48 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

agreed.

Of course, rules must be 100% clear and honest - like the last tournament with an unsinkable essex as an official usable exploit, which was ok for everyone like u, yeah...=))) And of course, rules are rules, nothing personal.

Edited by el_mariachi

5 minutes ago, el_mariachi said:

Hm, i smell some hater's stuff here...or just maybe u're a fanboy?)

Neither.  Do you really have to be a hater or a fanboy to say that? :D

I want to see fighting not running.  Nothing personal Dear Mariachi.