Game-Labs Forum

Hi ,Some suggestions on NA

Hi, I'm a NA gamer with 1400 hours of play time,I'm also a game developer. I like NA very much,But now the game is not very optimistic,the player is leaving.
I hope the following advice will be helpful to you:

1、I think there are problems now:
  1)Now, playing this game is very exhausting,Especially in the global server,Wars between nations often occur in different time zones. To defend against attacks, it takes day and night to reverse. We have our own lives, and we need to work.It causes nobody to defend and nobody attacks,No national strife leads to a drop in the fun of games,The rest of the players can only hoard resources without interest,When you have enough resources, you'll find that the game has no fun, so you leave.my clan have 200+ people. but now there are only 10 people playing this game, “Too tired”   They said the last word before they left .    This is a game, please do not let the players too tired

2 )The economic system is pretty bad.Consider the 2 directions: general trade and popular trade(general trade:The profit is not high, but it can be carried out in every region, popular trade:High profit, in a random period of time, a random area, the port has a very high demand for a cargo)Please do not let the game experience of the business people be too monotonous.

3)About pirates,I think the pirate is a kind of behavior,Not a country,I think it's called the rebel,More in line with the definition of pirates in the game.  Let all players do pirate behavior, and then be wanted, let the players to hunt.

4)Consider more about the single player experience, when a single player has a good experience in the game, When there are enough players, It's easier to form a guild or a state.   Expeditions (maps of unidentified islands, treasure and treasure maps)   and kill famous NPC Pirates (their ships have stronger capabilities and guns, and they prefer active attacks),

2、Some suggestions for revision

1)Turn the battle of the port back into regional combat
          1))Establishment of parliamentary mechanism:A senator election once a month or every week,According to the degree of contribution to the country(Through the completion of the task: Trade task or combat mission),Parliament establishes the relationship between states through voting mechanisms (similar to the old coalition system)。
          2))When Parliament decided to wage war on an area,The two sides of the battle start a Battle points(The farther the goal is from its own country, the lower the starting score),The fighting time is one week,Both players engage in fleet missions or trade missions in the belligerent area(Transporting combat materials)to affect Battle points.Single player can also affect Battle points through tasks or donations to the state.Battle points will eventually affect a major port battle on Sunday(Set Sunday:global players have the time difference, the weekend is the most able to gather players time)。
          3))Weekend Grand Port campaign:According to Battle points,The attackers sent the landing fleet,The defense sent out defensive fleets,Battle points  affect fleet numbers and fleets BR.

1))) NPC fleet war(Open only by NPC, player cannot initiate):When the NPC fleet battles, players get involved,30 minute limit,The battlefield area is very small. The player exits the fight when he leaves the area(Prevent NPC from chasing players far away)
                     2)))Port combat :  When the NPC fleet war is over, count the remaining NPC ships,Let the NPC fleet assemble at the capital port(The NPC fleet can not be attacked by players),After the port battle begins, the player can enter first, and the NPC will supplement the remaining position(Do not know the battlefield can accommodate up to how many people, 100 people can do?),Combat target: the attacker needs to occupy the port within a limited period of time (yes,the landing port, 2000 people on board combat, It will be interesting),When the landing fleet arrives at the port, it directly reduces the number of defenses at the port。
        4))When the battle after the settlement, if the attack is successful, according to personal contributions, let him become governor (set regional tax,Private licence:player will give money to the governor, obtain permission (in the region will not be wanted by the bounty hunters attack (mentioned above play))) ,Each week, according to the player's contribution to the port(Task or donation),Re select the governor。

This is done to keep the player active,Many of the settings are now available,The single player can also participate actively through the mechanism,There are only a few people in some countries(5 v 20+,Have you ever taken part in this kind of fight?)You need to give them hope to fight (people are not enough, but give an opportunity to NPC to supplement (at any cost)。

2)In the open sea, cancel the ship information view,Click on ships to scout(Like the current attack, it's guaranteed to be in the area at the end of the time),When the reconnaissance ended, for a period of time,Click attack can attack the vessel directly,This setting adds more surprises,It also makes players interesting in hostile countries(Now If the enemy ship is found,And then the boring 30 minute chase)

3)National characteristics,According to the current setting, there is no way to make each country ship differentiation(You need to make every country have different levels of ships),The ship can't do it,Let the adjutant do it,Let every country's adjutant be more distinctive and different。

4)Treasure fleet,A very strong fleet(Better steering and artillery (setting several NPC specific plug-ins)),Limit the number of players entering,Better drop items,This setting is really easy to implement.

5)It is recommended to integrate the server and merge PvP and PVE together,Exclusive division of a neutral PVE region, players in which can not do any PVP behavior,There are several advantages to doing this,Born in the same port, it's easier to set up tutorials,Protect the novice from being attacked by other people(The new ship just bought was attacked by 1st,It doesn't really bring much gaming experience)。

6)get more intense weather in combat,Dense fog、vortex 、Tornado…… In this weather, the fight will be very exciting

The above views on the problem, I hope to help you。When you update UI and publish more language support,There will be a lot of players back into the game,But the current setting doesn't keep them,You have to jump at the chance.

PS:My English is very bad. This article relies on Google translation,If you don't understand, I can't help it        :)

• Like 1