Game-Labs Forum
EliteDelta

Ship Speed Calculator

Last update 05/05/2018 -  Sheet has been disabled intentionally. It was heavily outdated, and I am not satisfied with the structure or usefulness of the tool. This tool was not heavily used, but I will probably make a version 2.0 anyway. 

Edited by EliteDelta
  • Like 18

I haven't had time to explore the different fits etc. for different ships, but WOW...just brilliant, thank you for all the time and work you have put into this.

Would be cool if you added turn rates.  Also the numbers on the side that reference the wiki stuff isn't actuall accurate.  Thought the Pavel got a buff over the Bucc speed wise?  Just wonder are you going of the API numbrs though not the wiki?  I been meaning to go through the wiki and fix a few errors I noticed lately.

Maybe later we can get one that has all ships stats so you can see the HP and such for that ship along with speed changes when you wnat to do certain builds.  Great work though.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Would be cool if you added turn rates.  Also the numbers on the side that reference the wiki stuff isn't actuall accurate.  Thought the Pavel got a buff over the Bucc speed wise?  Just wonder are you going of the API numbrs though not the wiki?  I been meaning to go through the wiki and fix a few errors I noticed lately.

Maybe later we can get one that has all ships stats so you can see the HP and such for that ship along with speed changes when you wnat to do certain builds.  Great work though.

Thanks for pointing out the speed issues. That wiki page was correct a week or two ago, but yes it seems to be very incorrect for the SOL speeds. Ill update with the speeds from the API that jodgi made.

Does optimized hold increase your speed? I'm asking coz p frig seams faster on your chart then in game.

EDIT: Optimized hold does increase speed. Looks like game takes % of hold total mass and not total mass of goods in hold for speed calculations. Learn something new every day :)

Edited by Zoky

17 minutes ago, Zoky said:

I want to report a bug. Endy #guns is wrong. Its 28+10 and it should be 28+20

Thanks! Fixed.

The hold speed increase is a sneaky one. Not a huge bonus of speed, but seems like it could give .2 kn or so if you have a decent amount in your hold. 

I don't know what happened but I can't use sheet anymore, can't change ships or use any green cell. Is it locked?

FIXED: I made copy and now I can use drop down menu

Edited by Zoky

Updated - Sorry for the delay, was waiting for the hotfix speed changes to slow down a bit.

-Speed Trim Updated
-Copper Plating Updated
-Navy Hull Refit Added

I haven't added the 6% open world speed boost yet. I may add a section for it, but I haven't had a chance to test it yet, so I'll wait on that addition. 

• Like 1