Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

The combat is just broke and is not the same as it used to be. Multirepair, masts thicknesses and HP,  upgrades, grind  and a small amount of overpowered ships making the rest completely obsolete., Line ships doing 13 knots, AI reinforcements spawn 2 1st rates for one player. 600 people online, 200 are alt accounts and 200 are in port doing nothing. No duel room, small battles. 

Ill reinstall on release and give it the steam review then and hopefully the issues will be addressed. Good luck with making the game and I hope I can come back and have great battles in the future :).

PS: Otto im inactive now so kick me 

PPS: Bom I sank your victory to 5 sweds last night. Shit happens I guess :)

Edited by HachiRoku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try as a member of one of the new nations maybe?  It could offer you more of stuff you're looking for.  Never know unless you try.

People get burned out with the changes too.  Maybe just a month break and try again fresh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jean Ribault said:

Try as a member of one of the new nations maybe?  It could offer you more of stuff you're looking for.  Never know unless you try.

People get burned out with the changes too.  Maybe just a month break and try again fresh?

Sometimes this is the best course of action.

On the other hand it could be similar to what's going on with Portalus (PotBS), and to a lesser extent, Wargaming (WoWS), in which case it's best to abandon ship and seek better pursuits elsewhere.

I'm content to wait and see myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not updating, works the same, but in the case when i change my mind, it will take less time to login.

But so far don't see any reason to do it; ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not uninstalling because then i couldn't play Legends at least on weekends... :P Don't think the OW game has a bright future, but Legends will be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Christendom said:

Should come to global, we have PVP here.  

Pvp isnt the problem. Broken game is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a while me old...cya again someday I hope, was great fun when we sailed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking an indeterminately long break from the main game for the same reasons. Just keeping it for Legends on the weekends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still dont see a problem with the multirepairs. It makes the game more skillbased in my oppinion. Also its less of a grind to kill someone ... its way quicker if you are not passive.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Multiple repairs are bad, I agree. They don't reward you for playing good and they also don't punish you if you make a mistake.

Lost 200 crew to a stern rake? Here's ya rum, hello kittyers - now get up an fight

Lost a mast? Wait a sec, my crew will install a fresh one. And don't bother taking out another one, I have more spare masts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Batman said:

Multiple repairs are bad, I agree. They don't reward you for playing good and they also don't punish you if you make a mistake.

Lost 200 crew to a stern rake? Here's ya rum, hello kittyers - now get up an fight

Lost a mast? Wait a sec, my crew will install a fresh one. And don't bother taking out another one, I have more spare masts

More tactic involved now than most can handle I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, rediii said:

More tactic involved now than most can handle I guess

You ever duel rakers in Connies or trincs in the past?  Fighting for the perfect position for 1 hour if you had to.  That was skill based. There is an issue if the meta in a sailing game is to kite downwind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hachi is right. Hell, I had one of my best duels against @TommyShelby where at one point we ended up sailing backwards next to each other without being able to shoot the opponent and just waiting for each other to run out of patience, lol. Eventually, I had more patience and tommy made the first move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rediii said:

I still dont see a problem with the multirepairs. It makes the game more skillbased in my oppinion. Also its less of a grind to kill someone ... its way quicker if you are not passive.

 

players who play with skill are rare....usually it s gank for a side or another...Not a question of skill when 2 players can launch 2 repair and the last can just launch one repair...it s my opinion...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×