Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
HachiRoku

Uninstalling

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, admin said:

I guess this is a topic on game uninstalls.

I recently uninstalled dark souls 3, needed space on xbox for elite to get ideas for some mission content. 

So I get a warning for abusive behaviour, yet you are posting off topic. Seems like the rules dont apply to everyone. The worst part is that the majority of the community has come to expect this kind of behaviour from admins/devs/mods, yet another part that is wrong with this game. When will you grow up and start acting like professionals?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Lord Bomgordel said:

So I get a warning for abusive behaviour, yet you are posting off topic. Seems like the rules dont apply to everyone. The worst part is that the majority of the community has come to expect this kind of behaviour from admins/devs/mods, yet another part that is wrong with this game. When will you grow up and start acting like professionals?

Typical school bully who runs crying to his mom the first time he gets hit.
You first say "devs should get their head out of the ass", and when warned, run to cry about the rules?

Cry more. The rule - respect is rule number one for a reason. Don't ever fart in moderator direction before you follow the rules.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, George Washington said:

Manual sail control, manual aim and ship awareness around you. I want to see how you guys will figure this one on console. World of warships never made it on console for that one reason. 

You can do Elite Dangerous on one.  This is doable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, admin said:

You are wrong. I read this topic and responded.

I just thought it is some kind of uninstall leaderboard bragging post.  Where men players pretend to be soft and emotional and share stories of girls left and games uninstalled. 

Yeah you did reply because of the name of the topic and thats the point of the name isnt it. Ive brought up topics in combat suggestions before but for some reason no one cares about combat in a game thats roots are in combat.

You can do 3 things now, Ban me for having an opinion, give me another childish reply or give your your thoughts on the issues Ive brought up. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, admin said:

Em no.. 

But i have to play every game on consoles where some skill is present. as legends will come to consoles too and i have to figure out the control scheme. 

any chance you can make it cross platform so we can sealclub people that have no way to defend themselves :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

any chance you can make it cross platform so we can sealclub people that have no way to defend themselves :)

You really want the forums to descend into seals begging nerfing of clubs? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

any chance you can make it cross platform so we can sealclub people that have no way to defend themselves :)

Oh don't say such things, I'm sure people will be perfectly able to aim with sticks:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, admin said:

You are wrong. I read this topic and responded.

I just thought it is some kind of uninstall leaderboard bragging post.  Where men players pretend to be soft and emotional and share stories of girls left and games uninstalled. 

Well this one time in band camp - I stuck a cannon up her.. ehm..... And then.. And then *I* left her.. Not the other way around you see..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love flying and fighting in elite but lets be honest, even NA has better mission then elite. Elite is so shallow it turned into volcanic island  :D

P.S. Elite has turned into pay2win with engineers update and has lost loooooooooots of players with that move

P.P.S I agree with admin that elite has good controls and UI but there is problem with playing elite with controller (it doesn't have enough buttons for all ship functions so they were forced to automate some things on consoles)

Edited by Zoky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Zoky said:

even NA has better mission then elite

In which way? Elite have a lot of mission types that NA can borrow. In fact, almost all of them, even those with a passengers.

18 minutes ago, Zoky said:

Elite has turned into pay2win with engineers update and has lost loooooooooots of players with that move

How is elite p2w? You can't buy resources with real money. Unless you speaking about horizons vs game without it, but that is the way game add-ons work. And according to steam, ED has not lost their players due to engineers update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Zoky said:

I love flying and fighting in elite but lets be honest, even NA has better mission then elite. Elite is so shallow it turned into volcanic island  :D

P.S. Elite has turned into pay2win with engineers update and has lost loooooooooots of players with that move

P.S.S I agree with admin that elite has good controls and UI but there is problem with playing elite with controller (it doesn't have enough buttons for all ship functions so they were forced to automate some things on consoles)

Not to be a pedantic, but it's P.P.S. it stands for "post post scriptum" (P.S. is latin for post scriptum or after text).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bearwall said:

Not to be a pedantic, but it's P.P.S. it stands for "post post scriptum" (P.S. is latin for post scriptum or after text).

Having an obsession with getting the last word in oughta be called P.P.S.D.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bearwall said:
1 hour ago, Zoky said:

 

Not to be a pedantic, but it's P.P.S. it stands for "post post scriptum" (P.S. is latin for post scriptum or after text).

fixed :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dimikcus said:
1 hour ago, Zoky said:

 

In which way? Elite have a lot of mission types that NA can borrow. In fact, almost all of them, even those with a passengers.

What is difference between massacre/assassination mission in elite and combat/fleet missions that we have in NA? And passengers mission is nothing more then re-branded transport mission. We even have something like smuggler missions in NA (trade mission). Only thing we lack is planetary site scan mission. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13.10.2017 at 12:59 PM, Batman said:

Multiple repairs are bad, I agree. They don't reward you for playing good and they also don't punish you if you make a mistake.

Lost 200 crew to a stern rake? Here's ya rum, hello kittyers - now get up an fight

Lost a mast? Wait a sec, my crew will install a fresh one. And don't bother taking out another one, I have more spare masts

Agree, it mainly drags out battles unnecessary, is unrealistic and above all in a fight against the odds you have little chance to win because its all about managing damage and taking turns with repairing... pretty hello kittying boring... maybe they added it to help out new players a bit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dimikcus said:

How is elite p2w? You can't buy resources with real money. Unless you speaking about horizons vs game without it, but that is the way game add-ons work

Yes I'm speaking about that, and no that's not how system work, at least it used to not work that way. Current AAA publishers have broken every boundary of honest behavior and are shady as hello kitty. Unfortunately more and more players accept that shit (mostly console peasants), and those sheep lower my respect for humanity

EDIT: To clarify to people who are don't know, in elite you can upgrade your ship (by huge amount) only if you buy season pass called horizons. I own horizons so I speak from my experience.

For comparison regular FDL (fer de lance) has ~1000 shield and upgraded one has at least 3000 shield with much better damage resistances (+~50% at least). Regular one has speed of ~400m/s and upgraded one has 550+. Weapon upgrades are even more broken when you compare regular weapon and upgraded one. And all that in OW PvP MMO. 

If that's not pay to win than what is?

EDIT#2: pay2win is not right description. Its actually pay2*grind*like*crazy*2win

Edited by Zoky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zoky said:

What is difference between massacre/assassination mission in elite and combat/fleet missions that we have in NA?

I only sail 5th rate in NA, so not sure, but there isn't any massacre quests, where you killing a bunch of ships. But with assassination - yes, it is the same, in the killing aspect. But some exploring and chasing before the killing make it more interesting, and you stated, quote, "even NA has better mission then elite". Which is not.

 

2 hours ago, Zoky said:

And passengers mission is nothing more then re-branded transport mission.

It is different, you are not risking with your cargo, you have to have  ship fitted for that. 

There is a lot of other missions, like smuggling, trading, paper deliver with few destinations, rescue missions, stealing from ships, contacting ships for info, mining. Delivery missions itself have 2 types: where you deliver cargo handled to you, and where you have to find it first by yourself, like in NA for now. 

Planetary scan can be implemented in NA too, just by putting a mark on the shore of an island, so a player have to sail along it till he find and reach it.

My point, ED have a lot of stuff NA can copy and do better.

52 minutes ago, Zoky said:

Yes I'm speaking about that, and no that's not how system work, at least it used to not work that way.

WoW has this system, other MMOs probably too. ED have no monthly subscription, so they need to sell add-on to support the game. They sell you a content, not a WIN button, and with that content comes new possibilities. And the ED is hardly competitive, so you cant really win with that horizon  upgrades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just can't believe we are talking about elite and not the issues NA has. Can a moderater delete all elite comments. It is completely off topic and I like it to take my favorite game serious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

I just can't believe we are talking about elite and not the issues NA has. Can a moderater delete all elite comments. It is completely off topic and I like it to take my favorite game serious.

never played elite, can't say much about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 hours ago, dumpert said:

they want our species - so called wolfs -  to become extinct, so its more like 'mission accomplished'.

anyway

gifki-iz-filmov_28.gif

Geez ... the levels of (self proclaimed) elitism of NA PVP community really make me laugh my ass off each time I read this forum.

Just play ... if it's fun for you, then go on. If it's not, take a pause.

Simple.

No need to ....

Risultati immagini per conspiracy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rediii said:

never played elite, can't say much about it

believe it or not mate I care about this game. Most players are not happy with the combat system atm and most would agree it was better pre 10.0 wipe. Not perfect but better. Maybe sweds think different. Ships then still needed a bit of balancing but it was good. Ive brought up issues people are not happy with and I think it is extremely unprofessional of certain people not to take it serious. Same goes to the idiots with their steam reviews. I would never give this game a bad review because its a great game with small balancing issues. Admin can mock me if likes, I dont care. I just want a good game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, victor said:

 

Geez ... the levels of (self proclaimed) elitism of NA PVP community really make me laugh my ass off each time I read this forum.

Just play ... if it's fun for you, then go on. If it's not, take a pause.

Simple.

No need to ....

Risultati immagini per conspiracy

self proclaimed elitism? I dont know anyone in naval action that calls themselves elite and ive fought most. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:
8 minutes ago, victor said:

 

self proclaimed elitism? I dont know anyone in naval action that calls themselves elite and ive fought most. 

@EliteDelta :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×