Game-Labs Forum

"new" forumstyle is chaotic

1 hour ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

The previous design was much clearer.

I don't disagree. Unfortunately there's not much GL can do about the bad development decisions of IP Boards/Invision Community that deliver the forum software. They had to update with the new version of the forum software, even though i think they delayed it as much as possible. 

I wouldn't want to see Game-Labs spend valuable development time on migrating the forum to another platform either. Hopefully Invision Community gets to their senses with their next major software update.

There are however some things GL can do about the forum. For instance I am perplexed at the decision to make a National News sub-section for the PvE-server, yet no Guild Recruitment subsection for the PvE-server. That's completely backwards in my mind.

Why don't you guys just use the 'unread posts' function? It is even configurable and let you quickly see what has been posted in a certain time period or else.

forum.thumb.PNG.daec9346c0159bd0f4af0034fa7df287.PNG

But maybe I'm the only one who appreciate the forum layout and functionality, as also on mobile devices it is quite easily to handle.

9 hours ago, Jœrnson said:

Why don't you guys just use the 'unread posts' function? It is even configurable and let you quickly see what has been posted in a certain time period or else.

forum.thumb.PNG.daec9346c0159bd0f4af0034fa7df287.PNG

But maybe I'm the only one who appreciate the forum layout and functionality, as also on mobile devices it is quite easily to handle.

Just said that.  Did you read the post?