Game-Labs Forum

Guide on how to manage grind and come out on top (edit and on how to get banned)

Derzto

So today I was perma banned from the steam discussion for, wait for it: CRITIZISING THE GAME. Yep, not only are these devs retarded, but they also hate it when people tell the truth to some future sucker who wants to buy this shit. Not only that, but i now see that a "moderator" (a game dev or some poor intern) has to "approve" of this piece of truth and that this'll probably only be seen by him. As a result, I have a nice little message for this moderator: KILL YOURSELF AND EVERYONE WHO WORKED ON THIS ONCE GOOD GAME 

-Sincerely, someone with more braincells than the entire circle jerk of devs combined :)

12 hours ago, Derzto said:

So today I was perma banned from the steam discussion for, wait for it: CRITIZISING THE GAME. Yep, not only are these devs retarded, but they also hate it when people tell the truth to some future sucker who wants to buy this shit. Not only that, but i now see that a "moderator" (a game dev or some poor intern) has to "approve" of this piece of truth and that this'll probably only be seen by him. As a result, I have a nice little message for this moderator: KILL YOURSELF AND EVERYONE WHO WORKED ON THIS ONCE GOOD GAME 

-Sincerely, someone with more braincells than the entire circle jerk of devs combined :)

Beautiful example of great work by a moderator who banned this guy on steam forums. 
When you read in reviews or in comments that mods are harsh - just check out this post - these are the kind of people that mods have to work with.

• Like 22

13 hours ago, Derzto said:

KILL YOURSELF AND EVERYONE WHO WORKED ON THIS ONCE GOOD GAME 

You can criticize the game. I do it a lot. But never ever get personal. When you say it's a shit game then you have to say why. And maybe come up with a suggestion how to improve things.

• Like 10

13 hours ago, Derzto said:

mmmh well when you are gonna call out to kill people i for some reason i don't believe your claims

• Like 3