Bart Smith

20 minutes ago, monk33y said:

List of possible allies:

Russia 

Sverige 

Danes

Pirates 

All other nations only partake in pve

BWHAhahaha even now that is complete bollocks. USA? French? I am not even counting the smaller nations like Dutch and Spanish that also arent sitting on their asses doing missions. Not to forget that Prussia will get alot of players too.

Edited by ScipioTortuga

Just now, ScipioTortuga said:

BWHAhahaha even now that is complete bollocks. USA? French? I am not even counting the smaller nations like Dutch and Spanish that also arent sitting on their asses doing missions. Not to forget that Prussia will get alot of players too.

Sorry I ment Prussia and Russia.

Usa and French captain in pvp or conquest!!! Whaaat! Iv seen double the number or mermaids than iv seen French/USA captains...

17 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Sorry I ment Prussia and Russia.

ah okay forgiven ;)

17 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Usa and French captain in pvp or conquest!!! Whaaat! Iv seen double the number or mermaids than iv seen French/USA captains...

USA has done more pbs than the Swedish nation, and a big part of the combat news involves French either way. Also French gave the Swedes prob the hardest fights.

Just now, ScipioTortuga said:

ah okay forgiven ;)

USA has done more pbs than the Swedish nation, and a big part of the combat news involves French either way. Also French gave the Swedes prob the hardest fights.

Just turn clarify do you mean port battles against AI or players?? 

Most if not all usa clans are loosing 500k-700k a day in taxes...!

The French your om about is a single active clan or ten players.. Not a nation!

If wrong I'm happy to be corrected. Every little helps the pirate spreadsheet 

10 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Just turn clarify do you mean port battles against AI or players?? 

Most if not all usa clans are loosing 500k-700k a day in taxes...!

The French your om about is a single active clan or ten players.. Not a nation!

If wrong I'm happy to be corrected. Every little helps the pirate spreadsheet 

understandable, yes a part is indeed AI and I dont know the exact loss and am also not going to calculate it right now ;) but I am sure they are losing money. 

But with alot of old KINGS members joining the US after wipe they have been fighting pirates and Swedish. Also the top on the conquest bord is a US player and US have around same amount of ports as Dutch have and we have nobody on that same scorebord. So a big part is against players. But we will see if the Germans in the US nation will stay or go Prussia ;) 

And I was at Camp du Roy pb (yes maybe a bit outdated, but not alot changed since) where there was cooperation of every big clan in the French (that I know of). I saw atleast EdR, ER, CBC, LTB and GROG. not a small number of clans. also Redii has said himself that the battles against the French were one of the hardest battles they fought. I think the French are a strong nation and maybe even stronger than the Swedes after next monday patch. But I am not a fortune teller so we will see ;).

Just now, rediii said:

US players are on the scoreboard because you guys want to be there and attend every neutral pb possible.

I personally dont give a hello kitty about neutral portbattles. If I go to one its because noone else does. 

I dont either, but I do think the US do alot of pbs

Just now, rediii said:

Oh ok. Well not much stuff to do as a dutch diplo atm. :D

I heard prussia wants to take maracaibo and the gulf. You let that happen?

Enough stuff to do mate ;)

We will see about that, maybe for a week if they want to move their stuff out. since there are quite some old Dutchies going to Prussia we would like to keep things friendly as you might understand :) 

4 hours ago, Bart Smith said:

Хороший друг - Бабай, я слышал, что ты рус не присоединится к России в игре. Это правда? Если да - почему?

Mother Russia, We go to Russia)

• Like 3