Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Christendom

VSCO Challenges GA to a 5v5

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

If i had the gun boat I would so judge this for you guys, but sadly I don't.  Though I would say if you want to do bigger numbers like 15 vs 15 I would pick a port in the middle and fight over it.  Hell you do't even have to make it a port battle.  Just do an open world engagement some where.  5 vs 5 or 15 vs 15.  


Though I do wonder does GA even have 15 players? I know VCO can field 15 though maybe not all in 1st rates, but I never seen more than what 5-10 GA guys in any battle so far.  

Going to go back to eating my popcorn and watching this. 

can you share some of that popcorn with me texas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

If i had the gun boat I would so judge this for you guys, but sadly I don't.  Though I would say if you want to do bigger numbers like 15 vs 15 I would pick a port in the middle and fight over it.  Hell you do't even have to make it a port battle.  Just do an open world engagement some where.  5 vs 5 or 15 vs 15.  


Though I do wonder does GA even have 15 players? I know VCO can field 15 though maybe not all in 1st rates, but I never seen more than what 5-10 GA guys in any battle so far.  

Going to go back to eating my popcorn and watching this. 

Take an unarmed trader lynx.  No threat to anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those in the Brit nation who may not be overly informed.

GA actively support and send timber in the hands of skilled captains to their Brit allies. They (along with other Brit Clans) not only help in the pre/battle/post battle but they also assist captains who have lost their ships to get replacements, to 'go again'.

Earlier this week an Armed port (Jeremie) was attacked at 'noon' Aussie time on a Tuesday (the sacred day of work here in Australia) by Pirate Clan AIB. This is fine its Global...it does open the door for reprisals (that is all done and dusted) but I need to do a MAJOR tip of the hat to GA (and CKA) who turned up along with a couple of ARMED lads and valiantly defended (wrecking the enemy fleet) the Port.

I also tip my hat to the Blood/Black lads who didn't pile in on this as Armed and Blood/Black love to bash each other (witness the Carnage at Carta) but try to do so in times that mean the maximum number of us can die a glorious death.

So there can be as much a feud between VCSO (shame) and GA as there is. I whole heartily support such a feud and wish both sides much violence, mayhem and PvP.

However any accusation GA don't assist their Brit comrades, based purely on my own eyeball witness (and listening to some of them as they jump on TS at 5AM) is scurrilous #FakeNews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Take an unarmed trader lynx.  No threat to anyone.

now that you can put guns on them it really doesn't matter. I have a bunch of Prince I can just leave the guns off them honestly.  But this is only if it's open world if it's a prot battle I could bring a ungun LGV or for a 4th rate or above Port Battle.   Which honestly that is what this is going to turn into.  Than since they will try to get other GB clans to support them VCO will get the support of the other Pirates clans too.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing two like size clans go at it with no support from there other clans in the nations for once.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

now that you can put guns on them it really doesn't matter. I have a bunch of Prince I can just leave the guns off them honestly.  But this is only if it's open world if it's a prot battle I could bring a ungun LGV or for a 4th rate or above Port Battle.   Which honestly that is what this is going to turn into.  Than since they will try to get other GB clans to support them VCO will get the support of the other Pirates clans too.

I honestly wouldn't mind seeing two like size clans go at it with no support from there other clans in the nations for once.   

I still want to see a Indiaman port battle 25v25...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jeheil said:

For those in the Brit nation who may not be overly informed.

GA actively support and send timber in the hands of skilled captains to their Brit allies. They (along with other Brit Clans) not only help in the pre/battle/post battle but they also assist captains who have lost their ships to get replacements, to 'go again'.

Earlier this week an Armed port (Jeremie) was attacked at 'noon' Aussie time on a Tuesday (the sacred day of work here in Australia) by Pirate Clan AIB. This is fine its Global...it does open the door for reprisals (that is all done and dusted) but I need to do a MAJOR tip of the hat to GA (and CKA) who turned up along with a couple of ARMED lads and valiantly defended (wrecking the enemy fleet) the Port.

I also tip my hat to the Blood/Black lads who didn't pile in on this as Armed and Blood/Black love to bash each other (witness the Carnage at Carta) but try to do so in times that mean the maximum number of us can die a glorious death.

So there can be as much a feud between VCSO (shame) and GA as there is. I whole heartily support such a feud and wish both sides much violence, mayhem and PvP.

However any accusation GA don't assist their Brit comrades, based purely on my own eyeball witness (and listening to some of them as they jump on TS at 5AM) is scurrilous #FakeNews.

GA = peasants.  Jeheil confirmed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Christendom said:

GA = peasants.  Jeheil confirmed. 

Your icon / avatar and this post....consistency in action.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Jeheil said:

For those in the Brit nation who may not be overly informed.

GA actively support and send timber in the hands of skilled captains to their Brit allies. They (along with other Brit Clans) not only help in the pre/battle/post battle but they also assist captains who have lost their ships to get replacements, to 'go again'.

Earlier this week an Armed port (Jeremie) was attacked at 'noon' Aussie time on a Tuesday (the sacred day of work here in Australia) by Pirate Clan AIB. This is fine its Global...it does open the door for reprisals (that is all done and dusted) but I need to do a MAJOR tip of the hat to GA (and CKA) who turned up along with a couple of ARMED lads and valiantly defended (wrecking the enemy fleet) the Port.

I also tip my hat to the Blood/Black lads who didn't pile in on this as Armed and Blood/Black love to bash each other (witness the Carnage at Carta) but try to do so in times that mean the maximum number of us can die a glorious death.

So there can be as much a feud between VCSO (shame) and GA as there is. I whole heartily support such a feud and wish both sides much violence, mayhem and PvP.

However any accusation GA don't assist their Brit comrades, based purely on my own eyeball witness (and listening to some of them as they jump on TS at 5AM) is scurrilous #FakeNews.

Just wanted to add HYRDA had some guys that left too.  Poor AIB, we have to remember they are a Brazilian clan and most of them don't speak very good English (hell neither do I and I"m american).  So we weren't able to talk to them until after the port was flipped about the agreement about off hour flips between BLACK/VCO and ARMED.  That was also there very first port battle.  They have a nice large force and we hope they don't give up at the lost.  They can prob be a good clan to fight with once they get more experience PvP under there belt.  They been good about always sending a few guys that are on to help us out when they can and we would of helped but for the agreement.  Any other clan other than ARMED we would of pileled in and helped them no matter the numbers, but like I told some folks, "We have to loose a few before you start winning them.  It's good for them to get their feet wet in that battle."

7 minutes ago, Hodo said:

I still want to see a Indiaman port battle 25v25...

Until they locked the dang slots I wanted before the last patch or even before the wipe to do 25 vs 25 LGV's.  They are cheap any one can capture one and back when they had open slots every one had three slots (well 6 total) to work with.  Though I'll admit mine would be board fit with fireship mods on it lol

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jeheil said:

Your icon / avatar and this post....consistency in action.

Now now, don’t make assumptions.

Anyway. GA has turned down the 5v5.  Guess they’ll have to take the port the old fashioned way.... aka have ARMED attack it at 7am on a Tuesday.  

Edited by Christendom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Just wanted to add HYRDA had some guys that left too.  Poor AIB, we have to remember they are a Brazilian clan and most of them don't speak very good English (hell neither do I and I"m american).  So we weren't able to talk to them until after the port was flipped about the agreement about off hour flips between BLACK/VCO and ARMED.  That was also there very first port battle.  They have a nice large force and we hope they don't give up at the lost.  They can prob be a good clan to fight with once they get more experience PvP under there belt.  They been good about always sending a few guys that are on to help us out when they can and we would of helped but for the agreement.  Any other clan other than ARMED we would of pileled in and helped them no matter the numbers, but like I told some folks, "We have to loose a few before you start winning them.  It's good for them to get their feet wet in that battle."

Our 'try to find times' where most of us can die gloriously will also apply to AIB if they want it, I am sure at the weekend AIB can come with as many allies as they want and meet us in mucho biffo (I think thats Portuguese). I too hope they don't 'give up'. Find someone who can chat to them.

Right back on topic. VCshameO v GA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeheil said:

Your icon / avatar and this post....consistency in action.

The best part of your videos is i get to read your posts in your voice... Big fan brother!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why so much organization just shoot each other??

but if you want to 5v5 just do it.

you dislike each other so much ports shouldn't even come into it. Ports should be contested not bargained with.

do it over a weekend and I'll happily sit in and sink anyone who miss behaves that includes GB players I'm sure there is a few others that would to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rebrall said:

why so much organization just shoot each other??

but if you want to 5v5 just do it.

you dislike each other so much ports shouldn't even come into it. Ports should be contested not bargained with.

do it over a weekend and I'll happily sit in and sink anyone who miss behaves that includes GB players I'm sure there is a few others that would to 

Carta was the carrot on the stick to entice them to fight.  They won't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jeheil said:

#FakeNews.

that hashtag is already trademarked by the Cartaghena News Network srry jehiel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i respect armed and i hope armed respects us we have issues with GA not with armed so i suggest we don't start arguing with each other over GA

people have opinions that's that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS! Grow up the lot of you - sounds like a school playground (excepting Jeheil who, as ever, speaks sense...well, mostly).

No one likes a sore loser, everyone hates a sore winner, turncoats are despised - all please take note.

I'd also recommend that GA ignore the name calling and bully boy tactics - responding only makes the bully feel good and 'pours fuel on the fire'.

Edited by NavalActionPlayer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NavalActionPlayer said:

 

I'd also recommend that GA ignore the name calling and bully boy tactics - responding only makes the bully feel good and 'pours fuel on the fire'.

I recommend you take you're own advice.

You know this started with GA personally attacking one of our player's sons right? 

Mock people in game all you want about in game silliness, you don't make shit personal and when you do you're the worst type of player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, amplify said:

i respect armed and i hope armed respects us we have issues with GA not with armed so i suggest we don't start arguing with each other over GA

people have opinions that's that

I want you both to fight and I want to watch 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:20 PM, Teutonic said:

Hardy,

We are saying it very clearly.

5v5 in the ow or nothing. You win? You get carta. We win? Your clan shuts the hell up in global.

No one is backing down here except you. Do you agree to these terms or not?

Yes? Good lets fight.

No? Keep quiet and hide in your ports

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night Very Shameful Carebear Organisation stayed in Tumbado apart from escorting a British trader who they fear with two bucs. GA was in the open water, who does that make the carebear? little chrissy will take you all to the EU server soon after Black find out what you are really like.

These are the terms which you are too afraid to take,

15 v 15 in port battle, if you have smaller ships tell us beforehand and we'll match you. Put up or shut up and hide in Tumbado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Capt Hardy said:

Last night Very Shameful Carebear Organisation stayed in Tumbado apart from escorting a British trader who they fear with two bucs. GA was in the open water, who does that make the carebear? little chrissy will take you all to the EU server soon after Black find out what you are really like.

These are the terms which you are too afraid to take,

15 v 15 in port battle, if you have smaller ships tell us beforehand and we'll match you. Put up or shut up and hide in Tumbado

*yawn* oh hmm? Oh you're still here?

Ah right. Good bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×