Game-Labs Forum

VSCO Challenges GA to a 5v5

Christendom

Bring your best 5, we'll bring our best 4 and Governor SKMARSH...  It's time to settle our little feud with cannons instead of words in global.  Hardy must be there.  4ths or 5th rates only?    

Winner gets a port?

Do you have the cojones?

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 5

Yes it is time to stop this feud. 5 v 5 of your best players isn't really fair as little chrissy wouldn't qualify. Call me cynical but I don't trust VSCO or it's leader as he is a regular liar and has been demoted for cheating in the past so this is what I propose. Based on figures given by a VSCO player and this IS supposed to be a clan war, 15 v 15 in Cartagena. It gives you all of the advantage having the forts and it gives us the port should we win and not have to rely on a liar keeping his word. I call upon Sir Texas to be a marshal and make sure there is no cheating of say VSCO making up numbers from other clans or borrowing better players. If we are screened out or sunk leaving then the whole of the server will know the value of pirate words

2 hours ago, Capt Hardy said:

Yes it is time to stop this feud. 5 v 5 of your best players isn't really fair as little chrissy wouldn't qualify. Call me cynical but I don't trust VSCO or it's leader as he is a regular liar and has been demoted for cheating in the past so this is what I propose. Based on figures given by a VSCO player and this IS supposed to be a clan war, 15 v 15 in Cartagena. It gives you all of the advantage having the forts and it gives us the port should we win and not have to rely on a liar keeping his word. I call upon Sir Texas to be a marshal and make sure there is no cheating of say VSCO making up numbers from other clans or borrowing better players. If we are screened out or sunk leaving then the whole of the server will know the value of pirate words

Actually the only clan here that doesn't honor their agreements would be GA.  All those times in the Brit council meetings you said GA would be there (various PBs and grindings) and they weren't.  GA would be in the gulf...GA wasn't in the gulf.  Not to mention all the various rumors that seemed to come out of GA's camp about us over the past few months.  We however honor our deals and I don't lie.  It's funny you bring up the cheating thing as I was the only party there not severely punished because I actually had proof backing up my story (and sent in) and my involvement was deemed a slap on the wrist.  But you are not one to meddle in facts.  

Anyway, we're not gonna do a 15v15 PB.  There are far too many variables that cannot be controlled and quite frankly watching you sail around in a 1st rate last time at Carta while trying to avoid taking any damage while the rest of your team was sinking the entire fight was kinda boring, I'd rather not have to watch that again.    

This is right before the battle ended.  How very sad.

2098dcc8516a0a00ecbe09baccc45900.png

ea7134ed22353a6f04b88a4ad7509cc3.png

-------------------------

Here are the terms.  5v5 battle somewhere out in the middle of nowhere.  We'll have 1 neutral party to serve as witness.  Brawl it out.   Accept it or don't.  

Edited by Christendom

6 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Actually the only clan here that doesn't honor their agreements would be GA.  All those times in the Brit council meetings you said GA would be there (various PBs and grindings) and they weren't.  GA would be in the gulf...GA wasn't in the gulf.  Not to mention all the various rumors that seemed to come out of GA's camp over the past few months.  We however honor our deals and I don't lie.  

We're not gonna do a 15v15 PB.  There are far too many variables that cannot be controlled and quite frankly watching you sail around in a 1st rate last time at Carta while trying to avoid taking any damage while the rest of your team was sinking the entire fight was kinda boring, I'd rather not have to watch that again.    

This is right before the battle ended.  How very sad.

2098dcc8516a0a00ecbe09baccc45900.png

ea7134ed22353a6f04b88a4ad7509cc3.png

-------------------------

Here are the terms.  5v5 battle somewhere out in the middle of nowhere.  We'll have 1 neutral party to serve as witness.  Brawl it out.   Accept it or don't.  

so you're not man enough. totally understandable, even with the forts you refuse to fight, shame on you, we always did consider you a coward as you never seems to leave port. nice pic just after my 3rd repair. I notice you didn't comment on the fact that you played cheat  with vicious. shame on you

Just now, Capt Hardy said:

so you're not man enough. totally understandable, even with the forts you refuse to fight, shame on you, we always did consider you a coward as you never seems to leave port. nice pic just after my 3rd repair. I notice you didn't comment on the fact that you played cheat  with vicious. shame on you

Look again stupid.  Lol

You're being challenged to a 5v5.  Are you declining?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Capt Hardy said:

oh and on your "shame on you" business we are atleast human enough to not go after another man's family in a game so the only here that deserves to be shamed is GA

i thought higher of you and you're clan i used to respect you and you're clan but the second you go after someone's son in a game you crossed a line 

Edited by amplify
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Capt Roberts said:

Your true colors showing maybe Yellow? .......Just saying it`s looking like that.....afraid of really losing a port?......Your fleet skills not up to the task? 

Hardy,

We are saying it very clearly.

5v5 in the ow or nothing. You win? You get carta. We win? Your clan shuts the hell up in global.

No one is backing down here except you. Do you agree to these terms or not?

Yes? Good lets fight.

No? Keep quiet and hide in your ports

Edited by Teutonic

3 minutes ago, Capt Roberts said:

Your true colors showing maybe Yellow? .......Just saying it`s looking like that.....afraid of really losing a port?......Your fleet skills not up to the task? 

Feel free to attack Carta anytime you want and we'll be there.  I don't care about losing ports.  

However, I do want an actual 5 on 5 pvp match to be determined by skill.  A 15 v 15 in a 1st rate port battle designed for 25 ships will be a whole lot of running, kitting and moving circles around with very little actual combat.  I have no interest in this.  Not to mention other variables like other clans jumping in or one of us "forgetting" to remove our friendly clans off our list or one of our clans mysteriously gaining 10 new players before the battle.  A PB has far too many variables and not enough fighting.  

You want Carta so bad?  Come and face us 5v5 somewhere in a real grudge match.  Winner will get the port.  Scouts honor.  We're willing to risk a port here, you need to be willing to risk a 5v5.

6 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Feel free to attack Carta anytime you want and we'll be there.  I don't care about losing ports.  

However, I do want an actual 5 on 5 pvp match to be determined by skill.  A 15 v 15 in a 1st rate port battle designed for 25 ships will be a whole lot of running, kitting and moving circles around with very little actual combat.  I have no interest in this.  Not to mention other variables like other clans jumping in or one of us "forgetting" to remove our friendly clans off our list or one of our clans mysteriously gaining 10 new players before the battle.  A PB has far too many variables and not enough fighting.  

You want Carta so bad?  Come and face us 5v5 somewhere in a real grudge match.  Winner will get the port.  Scouts honor.  We're willing to risk a port here, you need to be willing to risk a 5v5.

Sounds like you don`t want a public battle or trust BLACK to judge a fair fight?  I have a question though are you so incompetent to delete your friendly clans the night before the battle?.......Just asking

It appears that GA has declined the 5v5 OW duel, as was expected.  lol..no show Hardy strikes again.

This was your chance to settle a grudge and maybe pick up Carta in the process, guess not.  We won't make the same offer again.    

/thread

Edited by Christendom

18 hours ago, Christendom said:

Bring your best 5, we'll bring our best 4 and Governor SKMARSH...  It's time to settle our little feud with cannons instead of words in global.  Hardy must be there.  4ths or 5th rates only?    

Winner gets a port?

Do you have the cojones?

Last night you said the port was Cartahana.  Now you open and close the offer in 13 hours, most of them overnight.  There is no discernable reason for closing the offer that quickly.

Edited by IndianaGeoff

5 hours ago, Christendom said:

It appears that GA has declined the 5v5 OW duel, as was expected.  lol..no show Hardy strikes again.

This was your chance to settle a grudge and maybe pick up Carta in the process, guess not.  We won't make the same offer again.    

/thread

Christendom again you tried to avoid my direct question to you, do you trust BLACK to judge a fair fight Yes or NO. Answer the question

26 minutes ago, Capt Roberts said:

Christendom again you tried to avoid my direct question to you, do you trust BLACK to judge a fair fight Yes or NO. Answer the question

I'm sure BLACK / Texas would do a fine job and judge the situation fairly.  However this little feud is between 2 clans, lets leave BLACK out of it.

We have no interest in fighting a 15 v 15 port battle on map designed for 25 v 25 fights.  We want to sink you, not chase Hardy around the map.  Feel free to attack Carta the traditional way if you feel like going that route.

The challenge on the table here and the point of this post was to initiate a 5v5 OW Duel where Cartagena would be the wager.  As VSCO is risking everything and gaining nothing but bragging rights, our terms should be met.  

You've decided to deflect the actual challenge and continue to shit talk, so it seems like you have declined to fight us 5v5 on the OW. 

Case closed.  GA will not fight.  Maybe we'll see more than 3 of you at Carta next time.  

Ciao!

2 hours ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Last night you said the port was Cartahana.  Now you open and close the offer in 13 hours, most of them overnight.  There is no discernable reason for closing the offer that quickly.

Read the thread dope.

• Like 1

If i had the gun boat I would so judge this for you guys, but sadly I don't.  Though I would say if you want to do bigger numbers like 15 vs 15 I would pick a port in the middle and fight over it.  Hell you do't even have to make it a port battle.  Just do an open world engagement some where.  5 vs 5 or 15 vs 15.  

Though I do wonder does GA even have 15 players? I know VCO can field 15 though maybe not all in 1st rates, but I never seen more than what 5-10 GA guys in any battle so far.  

Going to go back to eating my popcorn and watching this. 

18 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

If i had the gun boat I would so judge this for you guys, but sadly I don't.  Though I would say if you want to do bigger numbers like 15 vs 15 I would pick a port in the middle and fight over it.  Hell you do't even have to make it a port battle.  Just do an open world engagement some where.  5 vs 5 or 15 vs 15.  

Though I do wonder does GA even have 15 players? I know VCO can field 15 though maybe not all in 1st rates, but I never seen more than what 5-10 GA guys in any battle so far.  

can you share some of that popcorn with me texas?

36 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Take an unarmed trader lynx.  No threat to anyone.