• 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
  • 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3 cups beef broth
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream

Directions

Watch how to make this recipe.

Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.

Tear the bread into pieces and place in a small mixing bowl along with the milk. Set aside.

In a 12-inch straight sided saute pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter. Add the onion and a pinch of salt and sweat until the onions are soft. Remove from the heat and set aside.

In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the bread and milk mixture, ground chuck, pork, egg yolks, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, black pepper, allspice, nutmeg, and onions. Beat on medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.

Using a scale, weigh meatballs into 1-ounce portions and place on a sheet pan. Using your hands, shape the meatballs into rounds.

Heat the remaining butter in the saute pan over medium-low heat, or in an electric skillet set to 250 degrees F. Add the meatballs and saute until golden brown on all sides, about 7 to 10 minutes. Remove the meatballs to an ovenproof dish using a slotted spoon and place in the warmed oven.

Once all of the meatballs are cooked, decrease the heat to low and add the flour to the pan or skillet. Whisk until lightly browned, approximately 1 to 2 minutes. Gradually add the beef stock and whisk until sauce begins to thicken. Add the cream and continue to cook until the gravy reaches the desired consistency. Remove the meatballs from the oven, cover with the gravy and serve.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, sveno said:

I made this thread to channel all the saltthrowing and anti-Swede-bashing into one place, away from threads where it does not belong.

If moderators wants to move posts into this thread, please do so.

Many thanks! 

I have a fondness for meatballs of all kinds.. Swiss, Swedish or german!! This one time, in China, I even ate a korean meatball!!

We play against Sweden many pb and lost all of them. Tell me why I should continue to strike my head against a wall when there is so many nations around that may be as skilled as my nation and give me fight I may win?

Consider you win the map I'm not pretending France did it. On Potbs after a map win, everyone was changing nation to balance the game and make it more fun.

You are whinning because noone want to play with you. You achieve your goal to be the better as a nation. Everything you do now is "gourmandise" and someday after have eaten to many players it will be to hard to awake up and do what you need to do.

You get it, you destroy everyone, time to balance the servers. Or not.

If not, pz stop complain if everyone is looking to fight each others but not you. I have no problem to see you stick together. If you do so, just understand we have no interest to feed you because it's really the impression I got after loosing ships in your pb and get neither cm neither xp.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...