Peter Goldman

[ALOHA] Mercenary Privateers

ALOHA_Banner_1_smaller.png

Offered services:

💀 Immunity Fee (non-aggression pact) 💀
💀Hunting Players/Clans/Around X Ports/Area 💀
💀 Screening Port Battles/Hostility Fleet 💀

💀 Reinforcing Port Battle Fleets (coming soon) 💀

Hire us now! (Contact via forums or in-game with Banished Privateer, EliteDelta, Vile Executioner)

Proven Combat Efficiency & Skill:

B7329F45616ECD0BA130175F209144D630C9A628

qfcmEX.jpg

ZlORtdqlR-KKV9nljKYaqA.png

9xP8Zt.jpg

9BE09134BC5EB098EBCF189244A5B3A3DF713747

Edited by Peter Goldman

14 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Proven Traitors & Liars.

[See images on his own post attacking his previous nation]

The whole reason I am going pirate is to attack my former nation. My former nation has a bunch of idiots in it whose demise I am keen to hasten :)

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Proven Traitors & Liars.

Please share your real in-game name and clan.

Edited by Peter Goldman

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Proven Traitors & Liars.

You're very outspoken on the forums. You really should at least tell us your in-game name. Considering you hate us so much, we might as well fight each other on the high seas instead of just fighting with words. 

2 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

Please share your real in-game name and clan.

no chance - never saw him on the OW

his ingame name was sth around: Horatio Hornblower, he is or was a KINGS Member

8 hours ago, troody said:

no chance - never saw him on the OW

his ingame name was sth around: Horatio Hornblower, he is or was a KINGS Member

Ich glaube nicht das es der hornblower vom Kings Clan ist. Die nennen sich doch alle so. Kann es aber nicht zu 100 prozent sagen

Edited by Christoph

3 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

Scrpl you know my in game name and i really love you because you re the best poet in the entire game!

Best regards great admiral!

Thank you for your 14+ knots Wasas and Endymion (by Sir Valer Polent). Your ships are really great with best upgrades like copper plating, bovenwinds,  crooked cedar, elite spanish refit, cartahena caulkit refit :) If you wanna donate more ships to us, just contact me.

zJHf4D.jpg

20171004172346_1.jpg

20171004172149_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Lord Bomgordel said:

I would like to put a bounty on my head! 

Send details in private message or here and we can work out a decent contract :ph34r:

Edited by Peter Goldman

Could you publish your pricelist?

How much cost destroy enemy fleet of 25 first rates?

What happend if you don't complete my contract?

Edited by qw569

4 hours ago, qw569 said:

Could you publish your pricelist?

How much cost destroy enemy fleet of 25 first rates?

What happend if you don't complete my contract?

To answer your question - we don't have any fixed prices or official pricelist, everything is negotiable. Negotiations include several factors:

1. Our relations. Relations with contractor and objective (if it's a player or a clan/nation). We will be less cooperative with our enemies trying to make us fight our friends of course. Contracts from friends might satisfy us even with low price offered etc.

2. Price. The higher price, the more likely we will accept a contract.

3. Demands and capabilities. We are limited by manpower as our clan has closed recruitment and only the chosen can join us after difficult recruitment process. That basically means that we are not capable of destroying 25 lineships in a single fight. 

To clarify more doubts - what do you mean by not completing a contract? Lets say we are hired to support Spanish fleet. We arrive with 15 Bucentaures and enemy fleet arrives with 50 L'Oceans (something not expected, suddenly they got support of 2 more nations). It is obvious that we can't face them, does it mean that we failed? Our goal on negotiation level is to estimate our chance of fufilling the contract (high success chance). If we agree that we failed because of our own faults, we won't ask for payment or accept partial payment. If all of sudden we fail to fulfil a task because of unexpected odds, we will ask for a payment anyway, as we did everything what's in our power to do our job.

Some examples of our active/past services:

1) Immunity - most of us are hunting in the free time. We offer immunity for certain players/clans/regions. We are getting paid weekly for it.

2) Bounties - right now we have 2 active bounties. One of them is 5m for a player kill. There is no "how much for killing Babay", the more you offer, the more individuals in clan will be interested. 

Moreover - my last point: If we won't get paid as promised, we will acquire payment with our own methods - by hunting contractor, his friends/clan/nation, sinking and capturing their ships/goods. By helping their enemies as well.

1 hour ago, Peter Goldman said:

To answer your question - we don't have any fixed prices or official pricelist, everything is negotiable. Negotiations include several factors:

1. Our relations. Relations with contractor and objective (if it's a player or a clan/nation). We will be less cooperative with our enemies trying to make us fight our friends of course. Contracts from friends might satisfy us even with low price offered etc.

2. Price. The higher price, the more likely we will accept a contract.

3. Demands and capabilities. We are limited by manpower as our clan has closed recruitment and only the chosen can join us after difficult recruitment process. That basically means that we are not capable of destroying 25 lineships in a single fight. 

To clarify more doubts - what do you mean by not completing a contract? Lets say we are hired to support Spanish fleet. We arrive with 15 Bucentaures and enemy fleet arrives with 50 L'Oceans (something not expected, suddenly they got support of 2 more nations). It is obvious that we can't face them, does it mean that we failed? Our goal on negotiation level is to estimate our chance of fufilling the contract (high success chance). If we agree that we failed because of our own faults, we won't ask for payment or accept partial payment. If all of sudden we fail to fulfil a task because of unexpected odds, we will ask for a payment anyway, as we did everything what's in our power to do our job.

Some examples of our active/past services:

1) Immunity - most of us are hunting in the free time. We offer immunity for certain players/clans/regions. We are getting paid weekly for it.

2) Bounties - right now we have 2 active bounties. One of them is 5m for a player kill. There is no "how much for killing Babay", the more you offer, the more individuals in clan will be interested. 

Moreover - my last point: If we won't get paid as promised, we will acquire payment with our own methods - by hunting contractor, his friends/clan/nation, sinking and capturing their ships/goods. By helping their enemies as well.

So you want money just for trying lol:D

wannabe merc's it's called:D

1 minute ago, North said:

So you want money just for trying lol:D

wannabe merc's it's called:D

Can someone delete this trolling? We don't need children in this topic.

Edited by Peter Goldman

Although you bear a grudge against me, John, this "action" wasn't against PLANB or other pirates.

This payment also didn't came from myself or SLRN alone - several other clans donated money to the course as well.

I know ALOHA had quite some fun that evening, but the details - who was attacked, how much many was paid afterwards - shall remain hidden to you.

21 minutes ago, Batman said:

Although you bear a grudge against me, John, this "action" wasn't against PLANB or other pirates.

This payment also didn't came from myself or SLRN alone - several other clans donated money to the course as well.

I know ALOHA had quite some fun that evening, but the details - who was attacked, how much many was paid afterwards - shall remain hidden to you.

Sexual innuendo my friend, I imply a prostitute - client relationship

IMG_0245.JPG

18 minutes ago, John Cavanaugh said:

Sexual innuendo my friend, I imply a prostitute - client relationship

IMG_0245.JPG

Edited by Batman

How is the mighty British empire doing?

AI port battles still keeping you satisfied Batman.... Oh don't talk about your usa war!

I think the usa has a serious gun powder shortage at this current time..!!

3 minutes ago, monk33y said:

How is the mighty British empire doing?

AI port battles still keeping you satisfied Batman.... Oh don't talk about your usa war!

I think the usa has a serious gun powder shortage at this current time..!!

I do believe they captured also 2 Danish ports today, San Jose and Santa Rosa :rolleyes:

How is REDS fighting AI in Port Battles? Oh... don't talk about your US war at Bermuda!

Edited by Peter Goldman

What war in Bermuda! 

It's more like a corporate spar weekend up there... Golf, team building, epic food. We even got to play pin the tail on the ram, well until the ram ran away....! 

Edited by monk33y

Capturing danish ports right now shouldnt be a challenge anymore considering that DN have lost clans like RUS and RDNN.

And without alliances I doubt they could fill always PBs.

It is not a coincidence that brits and polish have decided so recently to attack ports of DN. Lets enjoy beating a dead horse I suppose.