Game-Labs Forum

Reinforcement zones

27 minutes ago, CaptVonGunn said:

Yup... Make them all 15-20km from Capital and all the missions 4th rate and under are inside them...  3rd rate and under ones inside the zone pay 1/3 the gold as now but same XP... 

Better Suggestion.

Lets just Delete the PvP Servers and have only the PvE Server.

Same Effects in Overall. But much Faster and with much less Trouble :)

Or to make this more Clearer.

If stuff like this was Implemented I as well as most other Players who mostly Play PvE and only now and then go PvPing. Will just Quit the Game and you can have Fun ganking each other with the 50 People left on Server :)

7 hours ago, Rigs said:

Hardcore vs. casuals it's scaled by the dedication spectrum, defined by time and challenge. Practice makes it perfect, practice means more time....

Its when the game becomes your life and there is no fun without causing others misery.

I give you the Level 100 Colonel:

Level 100 Colonel - No Girl, No Job, Got a Shitbucket... PLUS KILLS Who needs a life when you can play Battlefield

Pretty much described all of EVE. You're either making others miserable or they make you miserable. I mean that's kinda every competitive multiplayer game.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

17 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Pretty much described all of EVE. You're either making others miserable or they make you miserable. I mean that's kinda every competitive multiplayer game.

I think I remember that EVE not only has Safezones but also has alot of other Fallback mechanics to make Sure RPKing does not get out of hand.

And well. The Problem is.

If your Game does not Limit RPKing. Then every RPK will every Day find Victims. And every Day will depending on his Activity. Cause 1-10 Players to Quit the Game due to Frustration.

Not an very Good Business Model.