Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
George Washington

It's so boring here I started to play Albion

Since NA Legends testing opened up, NA open world pvp suffered a massive action decline. Many players realized that sailing empty oceans is a waste of precious time and choose fast paced action game instead. Clearly NA Legends will destroy original NA MMO and steal all it's players as it was predicted earlier.  

The only last thing that keeps me from completely leaving the game is Econ and Crafting. We had no news, no updates. We don't even know if this game will be finished by the end of the year. It's been way too quiet here. I feel like Dev team shifted to Legends and left true Naval MMO slowly dying. I will try Legends, but my interest was in NA Open World game. I will simply not play lobby based pew pew game. 

So, I am playing Albion now and having plenty of action that is missing here. If anyone looking for a group PM me for details. 

GW

Edited by George Washington

42 minutes ago, George Washington said:

Since NA Legends testing opened up, NA open world pvp suffered a massive action decline. Many players realized that sailing empty oceans is a waste of precious time and choose fast paced action game instead. Clearly NA Legends will destroy original NA MMO and steal all it's players as it was predicted earlier.  

The only last thing that keeps me from completely leaving the game is Econ and Crafting. We had no news, no updates. We don't even know if this game will be finished by the end of the year. It's been way too quiet here. I feel like Dev team shifted to Legends and left true Naval MMO slowly dying. I will try Legends, but my interest was in NA Open World game. I will simply not play lobby based pew pew game. 

So, I am playing Albion now and having plenty of action that is missing here. If anyone looking for a group PM me for details. 

GW

I believe it's 2 seperate teams working on Legends and NA open world, so one should have no bearing on the development of the other.

2 minutes ago, Ruthless4u said:

Did he leave NA as well?

He is playing Albion too. Apparently he is destroying guilds or alliances or whatever there is from inside, has 1000 spies network and is the most evil black guy that everyone wants to make an interview with him. He has 100% win ratio of course.

1 hour ago, George Washington said:

GW

Goodbye :D 

Hmm, Albion has a Destiny Board.  Devs here say they can't implement careers because it won't work.  Seems it works there to choose your own path.

On 9-10-2017 at 5:18 PM, George Washington said:

Goodbye my Friend. 

Its sad to see a fellow member of the community leave , i will miss you my friend :(