Game-Labs Forum

French EDR clan has pacted with Brits

Celtiberofrog

Here's is the message that has been edited into the French language forum:

"Salut à tous,

Les HYDRA ont malheureusement constaté ce soir que les EDR ont pacté avec certains clans Anglais.

Les EDR ont screené pour le compte des Anglais dans la zone Est de la Louisianne, ils ont engagé les flottes USA et Danoises...

Les HYDRA maintiendront une bonne relation avec les autres clans Français, mais tous navires Français se trouvant dans une flotte contenant des EDR sera considéré comme enemies.

Il va de soit que les EDR sont à partir d'aujourd'hui une cible privilégiée pour les HYDRA, les clans Américains et Espagnoles seront rapidement associés à cette position hostile.

Les autres clans Français étrangers (voir opposés) à l'initiative des EDR devront rapidement nous manifester leur neutralité dans cette affaire."

In short, HYDRA has been engaged tonight by EDR fleet that was screening for British ports. It was told that USA fleet were also engaged by EDR. This occured in the Northen territories from San Jose to Las Sabinas zone, where PB's were launched against Brits.

HYDRA from now on will hunt every EDR ships, fleets as soon as spoted. When opportunate any EDR ports will also be considered as war target for HYDRA. Any French fleet including an EDR ship will be considered as hostile. 

VLTRA & now HYDRA never had any hostility with any French captains for very long time in NA history (apart from few recent PvP actions), so today is a sad event. Let's hope for a settlement.

Note: The general politic of EU server is becoming very tricky but somehow interesting.

• Like 4

@Batman Because Celtibero (being a ingame diplomat) knows perfectly that a diplomatic official announcement should have been made BEFORE engaging the enemy (Pearl Harbour anyone?).

If the French Clan (I guess intentionally) failed to comply with this general fairness rule, then the affected party has all the right to expose the facts and to draw its own conclusions in the public forum.

Edited by victor

Well, I coudn't have imagined seeing this one day. EDR French Clan were bored, so they replied positively when Brits (eternal ennemy) asked them some help in Apalachicola for screening....and they tagged their former allies. Making some PvP in OW is fair, but helping in RvR is a War Declaration from EDR (*).

EDR betrayed French Nation and Honor, they were sunk yesterday and they will be sunk at will.

Others French Clans in Luisiana are safe unless they follow EDR infamy.

(*) On French forum, a lot of French Clans were opposed to this alliance with Brits, it has to be taken into account.

F0RBIN, ACN Diplomat.

• Like 3

well, i saw this coming 2 months ago

but i was always wondering why the French always want to dig their own grave

perhaps...they are not ......french ...

viva la France ...with an accent

Edited by Thonys

Tbh EDR wanted to be allied with Brits since a few weeks.

At least they tried to get the french Nation out of their corner, but looks like the rest of France prefers to stay in the Lesser Antilles doing nothing. My guess is they finally got fed up with the French Nation, similar to many British veteran players got sick of the 24-7-KPR-mission-runners not doing anything  but complaing after a port is lost.

• Like 2

Every nation has its highs and lows. 

We really need a resource that are only available in each nations core areas... 

It's crazy to think that the north of the gulf is becoming active. While the British are abandoning there historic pve waters...

It's like our server has gone crazy....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, monk33y said:

Every nation has its highs and lows. 

We really need a resource that are only available in each nations core areas... 

It's crazy to think that the north of the gulf is becoming active. While the British are abandoning there historic pve waters...

It's like our server has gone crazy....

Danes and Brits, cooperating under the black flag... Mad indeed!

• Like 1

Just now, Cornelis Tromp said:

Danes and Brits, cooperating under the black flag... Mad indeed!

The swelling pirate numbers is a sight to behold my friend.

I cant wait to see the new pirates bleach the map black.....

Should the pirates:

1) stamp on a yank.

2) put the British back in chains.

3) gift the catalans their independence from the evil Spanish empire.

:D

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Hehe redii. I was beginning to think that Sverige was already forging ahead with catalan independence.

It's like clans are now nations, nations are not important anymore..

And yet they are for the Carebears around who don't want to play on the PvE server and complaining

2 hours ago, Baptiste Gallouédec said:

Former allies ? Since when were we allied to US and Danmark ?

You attacked the British in Panama and Costa Rica on the orders of Denmark. Well, you weren't exactly allies in that situation, so it's probably okay to make such a post as this one.

The Danes even bullied VP into giving you a port in the Santa Marta region so you could launch the flags from there.

Edited by Quineloe

Hi everyone,

The SPQR clan is against the EDRs, we have lot of dissension in french nation. By a long time they consider our clan like rogue and inside the political sphere we are their ennemy. Then we are real happy to hear that other country can not accept any longer their unfair decision, and more than anything else against the interests of France.

• Like 3