Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of War between US and Great Britain

Lord_Drax

I can confirm that the move to pirate was launched several days before the Cartagena attack. Most of us stopped giving a shit about the British nation about a week and a half ago. I also can confirm that there was absolutely no intention to defend Cartagena. In fact I'm surprised anyone at all showed up. 

7 hours ago, Batman said:

So, for the first time in NA history the USA are able to do something and they decide to beat a dead horse.

What shall we do, i mean Spain is small maybe even smaller and we are allied.

We attacked the Pirates but no resistance i mean we didnt attack the hidden island because we love to sail for ages it was under the impression that pirates consider it home territory or something and fight for it but no nothing, that was the moment the british idea was born (at least for me) because they are close and looked powerful. We definatly have a problem here sweden/danes are to big they roll over us in one night so who is left, or better who of thoose choices is willing to offer a fight?

Also Pirates and Ahoy, Kbear blockaded prewipe Charleston for days, day and night for some of us it is also payback in some ways.

Edited by Lonar

1 hour ago, Lonar said:

We attacked the Pirates but no resistance i mean we didnt attack the hidden island because we love to sail for ages it was under the impression that pirates consider it home territory or something and fight for it but no nothing, that was the moment the british idea was born (at least for me) because they are close and looked powerful. We definatly have a problem here sweden/danes are to big they roll over us in one night so who is left, or better who of thoose choices is willing to offer a fight?

Also Pirates and Ahoy, Kbear blockaded prewipe Charleston for days, day and night for some of us it is also payback in some ways.

Good move. Attack the Brits cause the players responsible for the blockade went pirate.

Blah blah blah blah.
I see a lot of people wanting to talk but saying little. I almost always in this forum.
For those who have little memory or surely lack knowledge of this game, remind them that throughout the NA, USA and the British faction have entered several times in conflict, producing great battles and some time reducing the enemy to misery, but that happened, the USA faction was itinerant, because of fault in many cases of the time problem.
But leaving this for another discussion. It is historical that at the time when the game was developed, the two nations were enemies, no one has to be surprised that they are at war, and the pretensions of the American nation to expel the British from Florida and the Gulf of Mexico are just as well as expelling the pirates from their territory. Does a British clan become a pirate? Well, better, the pirates were quite weak, that is good for the development of the game, especially for us, it is very boring to go to various port defenses and that the enemy does not show up, indeed, should be penalized.
That said, I do not think anyone should cry because there are new alliances against a nation, the Spaniards have already suffered it being the nation with fewer players, four against one, and nothing important happened. That the British now have to face it, what problem is there? They have the largest number of players, they stop crying because some people left and they face what they have done on other occasions. It's up to them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lonar said:

Well have fun.

I have seen Sweden and France getting One-Ported.

I have senn the VP getting One-Ported.

I have seen the USA getting One-Ported.

I have seen Spain getting hammered several times.

I have seen Pirates getting pushed back all the way to Mortimer (waiting for LV to show and explain that pirates never lost a PB).

The roflstomping may be fun for the winning side, but it never ended well for the playerbase.

So have fun making more players leave the game because insert_reason.

I guess HYDRA has taken the opportunity fo finish their so called "total war" @Jorge, @Pablo Frias (btw look at the PBs today. Britain does not ask the devs to cancel these PBs, lol)

Edited by Batman
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Batman said:

Well have fun.

I have seen Sweden and France getting One-Ported.

I have senn the VP getting One-Ported.

I have seen the USA getting One-Ported.

I have seen Spain getting hammered several times.

I have seen Pirates getting pushed back all the way to Mortimer (waiting for LV to show and explain that pirates never lost a PB).

The roflstomping may be fun for the winning side, but it never ended well for the playerbase.

So have fun making more players leave the game because insert_reason.

I guess HYDRA has taken the opportunity fo finish their so called "total war" @Jorge, @Pablo Frias (btw look at the PBs today. Britain does not ask the devs to cancel these PBs, lol)

What's going on? I haven't played for almost 2 months.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Batman said:

I am wondering - will the USA also intervene with the danish occupants at Puerto Rico?

Dont think so yesterday showed very well that we are to thin strechted and dont have the manpower i mean its almost always just ram-clan (wich doesnt have enough player to fill a complete pb) and the same ca. 5 guys from other clans that do something. Getting more involved in rvr then we are at the moment would be just stupid.

3 minutes ago, rediii said:

Spain would have enough players. At selam/campeche only 1 clan filled a LOT of slots as i remember and it wasnt arm

Yep seemed like they have enough yesterday in nassau to, when i sailed around there they had 22 or so in the pb? But we were supposed to screen for them and werent able to really do that because we had the upper florida battles and player there and not enough ships and player to do both in time most of us sailed up to the brits (we thought they will be defended ... suprise didnt happend) ported back and sailed to nassau wich resulted in us being late.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Were these great port battle victorys against the usa non contested or close fought battles!!

If these port battles were contested, I woudln't ask if this war is still a thing. The only port they had players was Las Sabinas yesterday - five of them.

I'm wondering if we can expect the US to fight back at some time - as it was them declaring war.

Ram decided not to defend ports we dont care for and only conquered because of some senat stuff (cost only money and we get told we have to much harbours, result of people unable to even raise pve hostillity for a harbour and then ask for help), also the nations loves to pve more then fighting so we dont get the numbers it seems.

Edited by Lonar