Game-Labs Forum

Declaration of War between US and Great Britain

Lord_Drax

An Act

Declaring a limited state of war between the United States and the Royal forces of Great Britain

Be it enacted by the President of the United States with the authorization of the Senate of the United States of America in Congress Assembled, a state of war will now exist between these two nations.

This act is in response to such Grievances as follows,

First, that there have been numerous incidents of British aggression towards US assets along the American coast for an extended period of time with no diplomatic apology given,

Second, the British nation has engaged in hostile activities towards nations that the United States views as friends and trade partners; most specifically the Kingdom of Spain and the Royal Dutch Provinces,

Third, the continued British occupation of both Florida and Cuba is a destabilizing factor in the northern Caribbean.

Due to these grievances, the President of the United States is hereby Authorized to issue Letters of Marque and General Reprisal to private Armed Vessels of the United States Commissions or Letters, in such Form as he shall think proper, and under the Seal of the United States, against the Vessels, Goods, and Effects of the Government of the Aforementioned Nation, and their Subjects.

This declaration of war will be localized to the regions around Florida, Cuba, and the Gulf of Mexico.

Signed,

Lord Drax

President of the United States

Brain Cody

Vice-President of the United States

-Ratified by the US Senate 10/01/2017-

Edited by Lord_Drax
  • Like 6

42 minutes ago, Dragonfire said:

And you don't have a clue who knows what lol

If you are so confident, that means you may have some sort of spoken agreement with the pirates about the Bahamas. Probably we would never know that because of how it ended the last Pirate-US "alliance". You change one enemy, the pirates, for another one, the british. Just now, how convenient.. and I dont believe in coincidences.

These guys of RDNN loves talking and talking, and the US were friendly to them not long ago. The question is, which is going to be the pirates/LEGO/RDNN main target?

1 hour ago, Bart Smith said:

Since british gave up and switch to rats natural target for "swerg" seems rats now :) Damm i love pace of RvR here :D

The british that gonna switch to pirates are doing it in search of OW pvp, you swedes should know that this game is not only RVR. Probably you will get more empty PB's, like before patch.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Cabral said:

The british that gonna switch to pirates are doing it in search of OW pvp, you swedes should know that this game is not only RVR. Probably you will get more empty PB's, like before patch.

I'd say that is a good bet. I'm not a pirate for the rvr, that's for sure.

Edited by Malachy

10 hours ago, Lord_Drax said:

An Act

Declaring a limited state of war between the United States and the Royal forces of Great Britain

Be it enacted by the President of the United States with the authorization of the Senate of the United States of America in Congress Assembled, a state of war will now exist between these two nations.

This act is in response to such Grievances as follows,

First, that there have been numerous incidents of British aggression towards US assets along the American coast for an extended period of time with no diplomatic apology given,

Second, the British nation has engaged in hostile activities towards nations that the United States views as friends and trade partners; most specifically the Kingdom of Spain and the Royal Dutch Provinces,

Third, the continued British occupation of both Florida and Cuba is a destabilizing factor in the northern Caribbean.

Due to these grievances, the President of the United States is hereby Authorized to issue Letters of Marque and General Reprisal to private Armed Vessels of the United States Commissions or Letters, in such Form as he shall think proper, and under the Seal of the United States, against the Vessels, Goods, and Effects of the Government of the Aforementioned Nation, and their Subjects.

This declaration of war will be localized to the regions around Florida, Cuba, and the Gulf of Mexico.

Signed,

Lord Drax

President of the United States

Brain Cody

Vice-President of the United States

-Ratified by the US Senate 10/01/2017-

the pve nation is woke up...nice :D

Typical usa.

They are only able to fight when the other side is at its weakest.

So the usa is now at war with:

Pirates

Great Britain 

Sweden 

As a pirate I'm now torn between stamping on the British or dealing with the annoying flyin the room (USA)

I like how brave the usa have been:

Brief overview of the history of the usa:

Begs pirates for non aggression agreement after reset. Pirates decline due to no intrest in baby sitting usa.

Usa and Spain agree defensive borders.

Usa starts attacking pirate ports. 

Pirates start active OW Conflict in usa waters. (USA ask for ceasefire on usa waters, pirates decline this)

Spain and usa enter into formal alliance.

Pirates start capturing Spanish ports, usa fail to defend ally.

Usa declares war on Great Britain, after a few clans defect to pirates..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

US President last Friday answering @Batman question about US declaring a war on GB. 

"Currently the diplomatic stance of the United States is to remain neutral during the Great Tobacco Crisis.

Yep, not going to comment on that. You already did good. I Think its only the ex-KINGS/KBEAR who want revenge for whatever has been done to them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cabral said:

The british that gonna switch to pirates are doing it in search of OW pvp, you swedes should know that this game is not only RVR.

Funny they do it just after they lost cartagena to the swedes, i guess. If you can't fight them / win then just join / avoid them. 

Just now, Captain Lust said:

Funny they do it just after they lost cartagena to the swedes, i guess. If you can't fight them / win then just join / avoid them. 

Was planned before Cartagena, you shouldn't talk about what you don't know.

• Like 1