Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Christendom

VCO Takes the Black!

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, IndianaGeoff said:

You want a trophy for moving from one big nation to another?

Nah, that MARS ocean we took is all the trophy we’ll ever need.  

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PaladinFX said:

@Christendom sad to see you go Pirate, really enjoyed getting out hunting with you guys and as Rebrall said will look forward to having some fun scraps with you guys now. :)

@Sir Texas Sir no offence mate but you really are overreacting; anyone would think we just one ported you the fuss you're making over one port battle! As Jeheil and Rebrall have said you guys usually show with decent numbers whatever the time and usually are the last to whine about time of day; you chose to go Global Server for a reason right? We just thought flipping La Navasse was sure to get good numbers from you guys; we just wanted to tee up a fun PB with you is all!

Personally I dont only want PB's on weekends; its fun to have content during the week too and its boring fighting AI all the time! And there is no agreement for GB and US to team up like some huge zerg to pick on the Pirates; you've jumped to a big conclusion that is false mate! In ARMED we do not believe all out alliances would be healthy for the server with its current low pop. We'll be looking for fun in the game with PVP and PB's as we have always done but we have no interest in zerging any nation down to minmal ports by creating a huge alliance. We want to have some fun fights with everyone; it makes this game enjoyable! :)

 

Sounds like you guys should be flipping Dane ports if you’re looking for PBs during the week.  That might get you some content.  Betcha if you flip Santa Domingo you’ll get a fun fight   

The server is too small for alliances or agreements.  BLACK should be fighting the Danes.  Aussies should be fighting Aussies and the US should be fighting Brits.  Anything less than that is doing a disservice to those who call global home.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PaladinFX said:

@Christendom sad to see you go Pirate, really enjoyed getting out hunting with you guys and as Rebrall said will look forward to having some fun scraps with you guys now. :)

@Sir Texas Sir no offence mate but you really are overreacting; anyone would think we just one ported you the fuss you're making over one port battle! As Jeheil and Rebrall have said you guys usually show with decent numbers whatever the time and usually are the last to whine about time of day; you chose to go Global Server for a reason right? We just thought flipping La Navasse was sure to get good numbers from you guys; we just wanted to tee up a fun PB with you is all!

Personally I dont only want PB's on weekends; its fun to have content during the week too and its boring fighting AI all the time! And there is no agreement for GB and US to team up like some huge zerg to pick on the Pirates; you've jumped to a big conclusion that is false mate! In ARMED we do not believe all out alliances would be healthy for the server with its current low pop. We'll be looking for fun in the game with PVP and PB's as we have always done but we have no interest in zerging any nation down to minmal ports by creating a huge alliance. We want to have some fun fights with everyone; it makes this game enjoyable! :)

 

Well if you wanted a fight that was the point of us fighting over Leo and PaP not some one econ port.  That was one of the few ports we actually made money off to pay for the other ones.  That is the problem I had with it.  You target an econ port (as in tax made off it).   It's like us going down and hitting one of your ports off hours.  You wouldn't been to happy about that either would you.  That was the whole reason we let ya'll move up there without screening and such to fight over ports that doesn't mean anything to either one and have some fun and so ya'll can do the same with the Danes.   If it was Leoguana or one of the other old french region ports we would of just showed with who was on and tried to have a half decent fight.  Ya'll also didn't have to bring all the other guys.  If it was an Armed vs Black/Blood the fight would of been more even matched.   We just don't have the Aus/SEA presence ya'll do or the Danes.  No clue what going on with them, but even Danes CCCP would be hard press to made that battle as they follow times more close to your West Coast Aussies and it would of been to early for them to make as that was a work day.  You want a good showing than think of the times and that other nations might fill the best numbers at.  On a weekend about 2 hours later we prob could of matched numbers. On a work day....not going to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, St0nkingByte said:

Yay more Pirates to fight!

Fighting nationals is such a pain in the arse, always with the politics, weren't we friendly, no? Wait we're only attacking their traders? Or was that only attacking their warships? Only on Tuesdays? Only in this one area? Huh?

No one ever cares if you sunk a Pirate. :D

Only if Nationals fight each other too.  That is why I'm glad Allainces are gone, but we all ready know from the great meaning the care bears are going to ball up and kill evil pirates.   

1 hour ago, IndianaGeoff said:

You want a trophy for moving from one big nation to another?

LOL you do know US is prob twice as big as pirates.  GB prob is too.  Going off these old numbers you can see that GB and US make up about 60% of the server being around 30% of the population while pirates is just under 20%.   That is total players of the server though it's a bit closer numbers on th active with GB actually at that time having less active players than US.   US is still the largest nation now even with VCO moving around.  GB is second largest behind them.  I honestly think Pirates have way lower numbers now cause we didn't get any new clans when the wipe happen from EU, we got a few returning players and new players and that was it.  Most of those are now MIA or went to Spain (RAT/DEA both where new players).   So stop acting like we are a big nation. Ya'll had 40-50 guys out side Cayo last night trying to screen us out of an AI fight we where only brought 10 guys too.  We have always had a hard time getting a full 25 into port battles.   Something US and GB never has had a problem when they aren't hiding in port being a bunch of care bears.  Though we know as soon as we sink a bunch of your 1st rate in a port battle ya'll will go back into hiding and cry we are OP..  You know the same 15-20 guys that ya'll are so scared of all the time.  Though honestly it's more liek 10-15 now and some nights we can hardly get 5 on so we welcome VCO coming over to give us some more bodies if the Carebears aren't going to fight each other and think once again trying to roll Pirates to one port is going to work.  You know how we get folks back.  They see ya'll showing up in 1st rates out numbering us and want to fight.  Than we get our numbers back and folks have need for blood push back until you guys stop playing again.  It's a every repeating cycle cause of some folks ego's that just can't stand one nation over past stuff.

dFbC8bb.png

7 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Sounds like you guys should be flipping Dane ports if you’re looking for PBs during the week.  That might get you some content.  Betcha if you flip Santa Domingo you’ll get a fun fight   

The server is too small for alliances or agreements.  BLACK should be fighting the Danes.  Aussies should be fighting Aussies and the US should be fighting Brits.  Anything less than that is doing a disservice to those who call global home.  

The problem with the Danes is they have players in off times and a long standing they have always protected our backs when the US and GB zerg us to one port and gave us a place to regrow.  We just see no reason to have empty port battles when we can not field the same number of players have in one time zone.  Danes and Gb do have that match up and it makes since for them to fight each other.   Other wise it would b just like when France and Danes fought, nothing but opposite time flips.  I really not sure what is going on with SCAR, they say they will do something and than you hear crickets.  @Skully we normally can't get you to shut up, so what is up with them?  I know CCCP is kinda bored so ARMED you want a good fight I would say just flip a Dane port in a good time for you both and have fun.  They will bring the fight.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

LOL you do know US is prob twice as big as pirates.  GB prob is too.  Going off these old numbers you can see that GB and US make up about 60% of the server being around 30% of the population while pirates is just under 20%.

dFbC8bb.png

Ugh.. here we go again.

16oQL_s-200x150.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hodo said:

Ugh.. here we go again.

16oQL_s-200x150.gif

Says the guy that doesn't even play the game unless trolling forums is a game now.  Seems like it to some folks.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Says the guy that doesn't even play the game unless trolling forums is a game now.  Seems like it to some folks.    

Its comparatively more fun than current  global server

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well if you wanted a fight that was the point of us fighting over Leo and PaP not some one econ port.  That was one of the few ports we actually made money off to pay for the other ones.  That is the problem I had with it.  You target an econ port (as in tax made off it).   It's like us going down and hitting one of your ports off hours.  You wouldn't been to happy about that either would you.  That was the whole reason we let ya'll move up there without screening and such to fight over ports that doesn't mean anything to either one and have some fun and so ya'll can do the same with the Danes.   If it was Leoguana or one of the other old french region ports we would of just showed with who was on and tried to have a half decent fight.  Ya'll also didn't have to bring all the other guys.  If it was an Armed vs Black/Blood the fight would of been more even matched.   We just don't have the Aus/SEA presence ya'll do or the Danes.  No clue what going on with them, but even Danes CCCP would be hard press to made that battle as they follow times more close to your West Coast Aussies and it would of been to early for them to make as that was a work day.  You want a good showing than think of the times and that other nations might fill the best numbers at.  On a weekend about 2 hours later we prob could of matched numbers. On a work day....not going to happen.

Couple of things,

1. We actually don't give a monkeys about any port in our name so feel free to take one in return, I actually wish everyone on this server would A. Pull there heads out if there rectums as ports mean nothing to any of you thay actually really don't there just in one color or another, B. If ARMED hits a port it is never personal we're trying to get this server to be a bloody pvp server and fight each other, all of the alliance crap get jammed up your arses tbh if I could I'd be fighting GB clans and players to

2. We have spoken to @Skully and his exact comment in ts to us was they are basically non existent right now, soo fighting them is in ice till they return

3. Another 2 hours time would of been 1:27 am start for a PB not that's an issue. But why do I always have to move my time so you lot can show up, how about you work on my time for a change???? (I'm talking my time not ausi time btw) 

4. As stated now we know you have a trash amounts of Ausi's we will do this on the weekend instead, ok???

5. "You want a good showing than think of the times and that other nations might fill the best numbers at.  On a weekend about 2 hours later we prob could of matched numbers. On a work day....not going to happen." Just want to point out something as you love pointing out the past on this server you hit portobello and carta last season to teach "VCO & TF" a lesson all you actually did was screw 3 other clans over and did nothing to the other two, one of which was ARMED btw  you did not show us the same curtesy but we do you except this time so take this one on the chin ye and also as I said we thought you had more Ausi players now we now you don't we will ensure we hit you at times that works namley the weekend.

 

 

Edited by Rebrall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carebears, nah, but we like to fight those who pose the biggest thread, and me being american before I knew the fun when we were almost one ported, because of the big fella's that like to rule any nation they play for and think they are hotshots. Well, we showed you guys today at la navasse didn't we?, lets get it on..... Pfffffrrrrrt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rebrall said:

5. "You want a good showing than think of the times and that other nations might fill the best numbers at.  On a weekend about 2 hours later we prob could of matched numbers. On a work day....not going to happen." Just want to point out something as you love pointing out the past on this server you hit portobello and carta last season to teach "VCO & TF" a lesson all you actually did was screw 3 other clans over and did nothing to the other two, one of which was ARMED btw  you did not show us the same curtesy but we do you except this time so take this one on the chin ye and also as I said we thought you had more Ausi players now we now you don't we will ensure we hit you at times that works namley the weekend.

Might want to get your facts straight.  We hit Cart cause of the Points we wanted with the new Victory System.  We had no plans to take it, that is why we went for a lesser port Potbello and we stayed away from main area's we knew most of the nation was at.  If we wanted to teach VCO/TF a lesson wouldn't we have hit there ports instead?   GB had all the ports, the only way to get the points was to take ones that gave us the most points.  We even gave ya'll plenty of time to get out of Cart before we took it.   As for talking about the past than lets leave it there.  You keep bringing up the past yourself.   If you notice each patch we fight differently.  No more one porting.  No more taking all ports around one area.  No more hitting major ports off hours.   We have adjusted alot for the server and we still get treated like crap.  The problem is some of the other Nations has not adjusted at all and still trying to do the same thing they did a year and half ago. If it didn't work than it's not going to work now.

Each patch we loose more and more players and when I say we I mean the whole server all nations.  We got a slight boost when some folks came over with the wipe, but we also lost a lot of players before that which haven't came back.  Folks are getting bored, burned out and just flat out tired of the game.   Doing the same carebear alliance and only fighting one nation or clan is not helping at all.  Look at ya'll numbers when there was fights between US and GB.  The combnews was popping the numbers broke over 200.   It encourage folks to get out and fight and not the same people fight the same fight over and over, it was something new and new fokls to fight.   We need to keep that going.  Maybe with VCO merging with Pirates we can get our numbers back up and do that on the Pirates side, but if the other nations won't fight each other and just fights one small nation than it's going to drain folks out on all sides that either get bored or tired of it.

12 minutes ago, Rebrall said:

2. We have spoken to @Skully and his exact comment in ts to us was they are basically non existent right now, soo fighting them is in ice till they return

I honestly think it's not just the Danes or a clan or two feeling this.  Some reason US got a spark of players but feels like most of the other nations are hit hard with last patch and loosing players.  GS6 in the pirates just up and POOF, some of RAT and DEA are now Spain, but FC and some other clans we haven't seen since this last patch drop.   I think the game is hitting a honest low as there is not really any new content and it's a bit to late to fix some of the past issues.  The only thing we can do is try to work together and keep the players we have right now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, forrester said:

Carebears, nah, but we like to fight those who pose the biggest thread, and me being american before I knew the fun when we were almost one ported, because of the big fella's that like to rule any nation they play for and think they are hotshots. Well, we showed you guys today at la navasse didn't we?, lets get it on..... Pfffffrrrrrt

US has never been One ported are almost one ported. The closes you ever came was back in AUG last year when we got US down to 11 ports.   That was before the Big alliances and Pirate taking GB down to 1 port (a nation along with every one accept US that can say they have been one ported).   Which by the way happen Aug 27 last year when we one ported GB.  The closes ya'll came was 20 ports when we had regions.   So don't say you where almost one ported just cause you lost a port or two while US.  Ya'll act like you been one ported every time you loose a port though.

LOL and where exactly was your clan in that fight?   I don't remember being shot at or seeing a single GA guy in the middle of the Brawl.  It was pretty much all ARMED and CKA guys who I do admit give us good fights and we enjoy them, but don't take credit that is not yours.  I mean out of 13 guys (16 but 3 of us was dual boxing) vs 20 and ya'll where only able to kill one guy (Dead and Longshire kinda don't count cause that was my alt that blew him up).   

C1DA253386B4EE12C0F522D034EB440F76305734

Did wonder where the hell was the Mortar brig at the whole time...lol We saw the tower go down but I never saw him. That is a sucky port to defend by the way with how open it is.  We will try for something better time later if we do try to take it back.  Maybe something before server down time on a weekend?   Though this is better talk about in the PB section.  My view is winner should make those post not the loosers.  They get the bragging rights of taking the port.

Seems this whole topic has gone off what it was intended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I entered the battle from the east and didn't make it to the brawl before the end was there..... Had a nice fight with a 3rd rate and 3 indiamen afterwards though...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sir Texas Sir o7 to the Pirates for getting a decent sized fleet to La Navasse; I know it was very early for most of your guys. I think you will see ARMED try to make some flips at more mutually better times from now on. We're certainly not trying to night flip everything; its not about how many ports we own we couldnt care less about the numbers we hold, its about trying to create fun battles for us all. We will look forward to some great battles with you guys over the coming weeks!  o7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are going to have more fun as a different nation seems to me you just have to switch. We're all adults here (Well mostly) enjoy your game and hope you have more fun and less frustration in your new nation.

Everything else tbh is just flannel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

14 hours ago, Crankey said:

If you are going to have more fun as a different nation seems to me you just have to switch. We're all adults here (Well mostly) enjoy your game and hope you have more fun and less frustration in your new nation.

Everything else tbh is just flannel

 

Well said sirRAISETHEBLACKVCO.png.62006376b0b78ee6bcf189fbcfa45b18.png

Edited by amplify

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I want to thank those of VCO that showed up for La Navassu as it was early and they where still switching over.  We sent some guys to Cart to help (not that we expected any issues other than screeners).   There has been bad blood between VCO and BLACK in the past and we are making sure to drop all that and come together to help the nation.  If we can do it than any one else can do it.  

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, amplify said:

 

Well said sirRAISETHEBLACKVCO.png.62006376b0b78ee6bcf189fbcfa45b18.png

You still owe me a santi 😂👏👏👏😂😂😂👏😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2017 at 5:31 PM, Rebrall said:

You still owe me a santi 😂👏👏👏😂😂😂👏😂😂😂😂

Ironically he owes our clan a Santi too... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

POURED FISHES may thinks he owes a few L'Oceans perhaps.  Lol :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Ironically he owes our clan a Santi too... ;)

😂😂😂

 

what for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×